Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM - HAC Huey UH-1H

Oh, yeah!

My joystick is shaking since he saw the pic of these beautyful choppers. Of course, the Benzes will rock too, but as old chopperwhore i cannot wait for more of them...

The Refreshbutton is gettin rusty here now^^....

A few hours seems like a few days!! On pins and needles waiting for this outstanding mod!! Wish RL had a FF button.

Holy Shit am I glad I decided to check the Discussion board. I was just about to sit down for the afternoon and start a new EvoSP mission. I've spent a few hours of free time, over the past week, doing a little "personal enhancement" to The Great Kronzky's beautiful SP conversion of The Mighty KilJoy's epic mission Evolution.

I was at the mission briefing screen ready to begin when I figured I should check the Complete board one more time. Just in case. As I was there I realized I have not checked the Discussion board topics very well for well over 24hrs.

I start reading this thread and what do I find.....

"Few hours before release..."

"Be prepared..."

wow_o.gif..... biggrin_o.gif ..... yay.gif

"Be prepared..."

Dont get ya hopes up lol this was posted early this morning. tounge2.gif

"Be prepared..."

I know this situation from CWR. Just keep cool, HWM Team! Better fix 1-2 more issues than releasing an addon with a huge list of known issues. wink_o.gif

Drink some Barbayanni ouzo or tsipouro and keep up the good work smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

"Be prepared..."

I know this situation from CWR. Just keep cool, HWM Team! Better fix 1-2 more issues than releasing an addon with a huge list of known issues. wink_o.gif

Drink some Barbayanni ouzo or tsipouro and keep up the good work smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

No worries. I can wait, I'm in no rush. I agree with raedor completely. Besides, there's so much good stuff out lately EvoSP can take a back seat. CWR anyone?

Keep cool...good thing need time. smile_o.gif

Keep cool...good thing need time. smile_o.gif

No doubt. It shows in their work. I just watched that video Ap released today and I'm in awe. I can't believe I'm seeing such a thing in ArmA. The destruction of that bird, while painful, is very well done. Nay, Beautifully done.

I wonder if that is something that could be added to an FX mod to apply the destruction to all air vehicles. Maybe something like an HWM crew and MaddMatt joint venture, damn having HWM's destruction incorporated into Matt's ArmAEffects would be a killer.

pistols.gifyay.gifgoodnight.gif

That destrution is already released, its just it can only be added via a mission maker or into an addon, but yes incorparated into say MadMatts Effects to work on all Air Vehicles would be nice...

before i was just saying to the guy.. Im happy to wait, they must of found something major..

Well, if you look back at our 1st addon pack (August) you'll see that we have already create our own destruction system. In this case we use our own destruction system customized for UH-1H, look carefully, and you'll see more that just blowing away parts.

Well, if you look back at our 1st addon pack (August) you'll see that we have already create our own destruction system. In this case we use our own destruction system customized for UH-1H, look carefully, and you'll see more that just blowing away parts.

I realize this. Hence I said a joint venture. It was simply a wish. Having detailed destruction like you've applied specifically to your models for every vehicle would be a large feat I'd imagine. Your system in MaddMatts ArmAEffects would be a thing of beauty.

Currently, we're checking on MP (Dedicate Server), the last step before release. Please give as some time. We're facing some MP issues and try to solve them.

You don`t have tested it on MP but you will release it in the next hours?! *lol*

xmas_o.gif

You don`t have tested it on MP but you will release it in the next hours?! *lol*

xmas_o.gif

No thats what they are checking now, and fixing some last minute bugs.. so when you get it, it should work on a dedi server smile_o.gif

hell with MP, WE WANT IT NOW! biggrin_o.gif

joking, make it in all peace, I want to use it in MP also

inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

Sorry for the delay guys but we found some minor issues in multiplayer and we're trying to solve them. I believe that none of us want a premature buggy release so please give us a little more time. I'm not giving promises but maybe tomorrow we'll be able to release it.

Thanks for understanding.

this just give you more time to create a version for each side ...