Sign in to follow this  
m4r1ne

WP Insurgents

Jeese evryone! Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

I didnt know it was his. I didnt even know who made it.

Im very sorry about that. If hes going to keep crying like such a bitch, then we can remove it in the next version no problem.

I take full responsibility for the fumbblefuck.

So now that I apoligize, I imagine its time for blackwater to go buy some tampons and get on with his extremely boaring and pointless life.

p.s- Im truly sorry

*EDIT*

Blackwater if your going to keep crying like such a bitch, do it through PM's. I know I dont want to se it, and no one else does.

There has been an exceptionally immature tone running through this whole thread, partly down to the various people who released this addon, for one thing begging for feedback is a no no, I appreciate it's unsettling to spend time on something but if people for whatever reason choose not to give feedback that's just how things are, if people hate your work they'll be sure to post something, if they love your work they'll be sure to post something, if they don't post something it probably means your work is received somewhere in between, so that in itself is feedback.

Kerry you begged for feedback, then behaved rather childishly when you didn't like the feedback then you flamed someone because they criticised something which is a big no no in this community (releasing something that belongs to someone else without permission). WL+1 for flaming/flamebaiting.

I hope the incidents in this thread don't put anyone off continuing to release addons/mods but in future please don't beg for comments, don't petulantly snap if you don't like peoples' comments and don't flame/flamebait.

Nice addon, but can we please have a version with HD weapons?

MfG Lee

There is no need for Hd weapons anymore as you can change the AIs dispersion in your settings.

Look in your *.armaprofile, ther you find

skillFriendly=

skillEnemy=

precisionFriendly=

precisionEnemy=

wow_o.gif

I keep getting warned because trouble finds me....not me finding trouble.. sad_o.gif

Anyway, back on topic.

Whats HD weapons???

Like someone stated above, just change the enemies precision.

I don't think that people realize that me and whitman started this addon because there were no other insurgents out. And we wanted something to hold us over until an actual insurgents addon like IMWM comes out. Also the clothes and all of the ski-mask's look great. If we have to. We will take out the shemagh's that Kerry put in. He sent them to us. And we did not ask where he had gotten them. We assumed he made them. Sorry.

It's nice to see we are all done with this argument.

Maybe for another version you guys could try out modeling, I have done it before, I is just not in my taste though, I don't really like modeling and skinning, but it seems you guys went through the trouble of making an addon, so you may as well go all the way and models some heads while you are at it.

Nice addon, but can we please have a version with HD weapons?

MfG Lee

There is no need for Hd weapons anymore as you can change the AIs dispersion in your settings.

Look in your *.armaprofile, ther you find

skillFriendly=

skillEnemy=

precisionFriendly=

precisionEnemy=

Yes, but wouldn't that change the accurancy of every enemy in the game? If I was playing a mission against badly trained insurgents and then a group of skilled Russian VDV come knoking my door with the same bad skills, well, that would just be horrible.

Or I got this completly wrong.

I just loved how it was with JAM in OFP, I think that that was perfect.

Yes, but wouldn't that change the accurancy of every enemy in the game? If I was playing a mission against badly trained insurgents and then a group of skilled Russian VDV come knoking my door with the same bad skills, well, that would just be horrible.

Or I got this completly wrong.

I just loved how it was with JAM in OFP, I think that that was perfect.

Yes, you are right. But if you pick up the badly trained insurgents weapon after you put him to sleep, you will also be a very bad shot.

In OFP I used dispersion scripts on units I wanted to be badly trained instead, I hate picking up and try to use a HD-weapon..

Sorry for OT.

How many people having this no wound texture problem? I can't seem to reproduce it, the wounds have worked for me/us since the first soldier I put into config...

If you are one of the people not seeing them can you please post your settings or PM them to me, so I can see if I can cause it to happen on my machine or my sons, thanks in advance..

I would love to try making a shemagh model, but i only skin. I would need someone that can model to help us out.

A model similar to this would be great

66vj1ur.png

Just wondering is this mod replaces the SLA soldiers? Thats what I kinda want it to do ^_^

no it does not, sry confused_o.gif

If someone wanted to make a replacement, thats fine with me....

Can anyone make it a replacement? lool maybe it's something too hard to do X_X

oups ! wrong post...

but those skins are very usefull on Sakakah al jaff. wink_o.gif

yeah can we have a replacement tool somebody. Would be really useful.

Is there replacement skins that Repalce the SLA ones on this forum anywhere? I would really love these insergent skins to be SLA tho ^_^

yea theres a couple replacements. I know they have a Guerrilla replacement pack, closest thing you could get to insurgents.

yea theres a couple replacements. I know they have a Guerrilla replacement pack, closest thing you could get to insurgents.

I searched, couldn't find. Maybe it was just a myth lol

Ill see what I can do at beginning of next week for you guys wink_o.gif

I travel for work; and work Thurs-Sun, so I can't whip it up for you until Monday or so.

Ill see what I can do at beginning of next week for you guys wink_o.gif

I travel for work; and work Thurs-Sun, so I can't whip it up for you until Monday or so.

ahh kewl thankz so much ^_^

Wasn't there a car bomb in the old ofp Afghan pack? Could something similar be made for this pack?

Not sure how it worked, but it was triggered by the AI driver without the need of user scripts.

Yea and Im wondering here (not really digging this up just to dig it up... I kind of just thought of this and wanted to ask),

Is there anyway to say put in a sapper? Like a suicide bomber that would *run* towards the enemy and explode? (without the need of triggers and crap on your map)