Sign in to follow this  
m4r1ne

WP Insurgents

Nice job bringing this one back from the dead!

crazy_o.gif

Well, it should be under OPFOR > WP Insurgents....

I'm surprised more people don't use these. They are really good and actually much better then the Palestinians my mod made (who's kuffeyah's kinda suck). The only problem I have with them is that they use AK-74's instead of Ak-47's.

But as basic Arab militants, they otherwise look very realistic. Keep in mind that very few of them are suicide bombers. They do have dedicated sappers who are not suicidal and who just make IED's or who specialize in tunneling (part of a sapper's job is to penetrate fortifications or barriers).

Personally I think a hidden satchel charge or a vehicle that explodes is more scary then a suicide bomber running at you that you know you can shoot if you see him coming at you.

You'd have to make him look Jewish or like an IDF soldier/policeman (or an Arab woman) to make him into a realistic hamas suicide bomber.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I was actually asking for the classnames, like SoldierWmg for a US machinegunner for example or SoldierEmg for an SLA machinegunner etc.

Sry, couldn't think of the right word (classnames) for that when posting

One of the insurgents has timed bombs. I am able to lay them down on ground, but they only bips, but does not explode? How do I set the timer? Can someone make a satchelcharge to them? Like the special op can? With a remote control?

It would also be nice to have the insurgents talk arabic, not american... whistle.gifnotworthy.gif

We've used these before, but now we usually just pick FFAA Terroristas (Afghan&Hamas), they are much better - due to diverse clothing, not to mention clerics use M16 :]