Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

Yes, it seems to be hacked again

When it's appropriate, I always liked the black on black approach wink_o.gif

Turkey is predominantly Muslim/Islamic no (Sunni)?

Thus maybe the hacker who considers himself to be from turkey takes offense at the whole Iraqi war theme of your mod.

Certainly by no means does it automatically give him the right to hack your website, but it would seem that hes trying to "voice his disapproval".

Hacked again? You guys might need to get a new domain name or something..seems that person has a hardon for you.

yeah, we're getting a new host. website should be up next week or sooner.

great! Back it up as soon as possible smile_o.gif

best luck with new host.

Glad to hear it and good luck smile_o.gif

I hope that ****** doesn't find you guys again..I can understand protesting against a war and disliking it but this person's going way too far.

Well, We found out it wasnt just targeting us, It was the host, one account, out of 1000, had a script on it that would search and attack. At the moment I am transfering files to our new hosting, provided by Armaholic. We should be back up within 2 days.

Also, A little birdie, told me we are starting a closed beta soon. whistle.gif

YES will it be able to run 1.08? I hope to god it does, this is probably the greatest looking mod i have scene for arma or opf, please just let it run alone on arma, cause i dont own QG lol PLEASE!!!!!!! tounge2.gif

Sorry to break a spirit, but the Islands that Opteryx has worked on uses QG buildings, and i think a few other things require QG.

Yes, The mod uses QG. I am thinking maybe for later versions we will fase it out. Also, The website is up. With a nice surprise on the front page!

We are getting closer! Also, the Mateck M1A1 will be packed with IMW's open beta (No current release date) Once we fix all the major bugs, and include a bit more content.

Great news!

Glad that the Mateck M1A1 will be in the pack smile_o.gif

Oh man this will be so cool!! biggrin_o.gif

all we need after the release is a IMWM server smile_o.gif

edit: with good coop players.

good to hear from you guys. Glad you guys didn't just pack it up after getting hacked again

Nice stuff. Can you remind me why an M1A2 is not possible in ArmA? Or is it that the M1A1 is just far more common?

Not possible? I thought two teams are putting M1A2's together along with M1A1's and variants??? huh.gif

Not possible? Who said that?

The M1A1 is more common yes, A1's in the US Army are still being upgraded to A2's while the USMC operates A1's.

And it's not that it is not possible, just that no one has made it yet, but King Homer last I heard is working on an M1A2 version of Mateck's Abrams.

And it's not that it is not possible, just that no one has made it yet, but King Homer last I heard is working on an M1A2 version of Mateck's Abrams.

King Homer is working on completely new model. I'm working on modified BIS M1A1. Me and King Homer are not working together wink_o.gif

Oh woops, little bit of a misinterpretation there then, thanks for clearing that up.

Will a campaign be released?

Last i checked we were going to make one, set in Iraq of course.