Sign in to follow this  
fromz

FFAMM v1.3

In your Fine folder you asked to rate some sounds.

I would pick

AK74_1 and SVD_3

OK, You can do it buy your self now. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well I seem to have the M4/M16 sounds that were in some of the old OFP mods.

Maybe I should open this up and have a look then.

The M4 sound absolutely record and edit by myself, the M16A2 is revised from a OFP or a VBS mod sound, the M16A4 is edit by many records.

very nice work on FFAM Fromz!!!

just a question... are you going to be doing aircraft sounds like the A-10, MH-6, Blackhawk etc....?

Hi Fromz,

do you also plan a stand-alone version of your soundmod? Would really appreciate!

We have some troubles running FFAMM with all this additional addons like the tracers, misc etc. sad_o.gif

This soundmod is really very impressive ... never had such an atmosphere during a firefight, but i can't use it cause of all this other stuff included.

MfG Medicus

Sickboys tracers you just can't live without if you want anything near realism playing this game (not to mention "Sharper recoils" but that's another story...). If the effects are more then you can take, just take out Matt_ArmAEffects.pbo and the SIX_Blood addon...

/Abbe

Sickboys tracers you just can't live without if you want anything near realism playing this game (not to mention "Sharper recoils" but that's another story...). If the effects are more then you can take, just take out Matt_ArmAEffects.pbo and the SIX_Blood addon...

/Abbe

It's not a performance-issue ... we got crashes and freezes and the server crashed several times ... and we had some really strange behavier of the AI like running 10x faster then normal.

I tried to remove all pbo exept the sound and got errors messages that some pbo misses something in a config.hpp (not sure atm .. will test it again and post the correct one).

MfG Medicus

/Abbe

It's not a performance-issue ... we got crashes and freezes and the server crashed several times ... and we had some really strange behavier of the AI like running 10x faster then normal.

I tried to remove all pbo exept the sound and got errors messages that some pbo misses something in a config.hpp (not sure atm .. will test it again and post the correct one).

MfG Medicus

You can just reserve "Fromz_cfg.pbo" and "Fromz_Sounds.pbo" in your "@FFAMM\AddOns" folder,

don't worry about the other files, they are separateness xmas_o.gif

The Sickboy's work is perfect, I can't take it oout any way, Or what cann't to named "FFAMM(Fromz's Feeling ArmA Melioration)" smile_o.gif

Well the soudns are great (Except the M2 and Harrier GAU-12) but the Tracers dont work. They soemtimes turn out good but most of the time they are invisible. Or super thin.

Any chance of an updated version, latest stuff + 1.09...? Would be very nice!  wink_o.gif

/Abbe

Any chance of an updated version, latest stuff + 1.09...? Would be very nice!  wink_o.gif

/Abbe

With a little out of time, I am very careful and attentive updated my FFAMM1.4 recently.

The FFAMM1.4, Just only contains sounds addon, by myself, I will upload some WIP videos to youtube lately.

I have checked out so many sound mods for armed assault, checked out many many real combat fighting videos,

Perhaps some people have become accustomed to some sound pack, like the great FDF or CSM, Maybe my FFAMM1.3p...

but I am sure, The FFAMM1.4 Sound Mod will refresh your listening experience of firefight, and very different from FFAMM1.3p.

Reality, not noly a single gunshot!

Excellent, looking forward to it fromz.

I liked the FFAMM a lot thumbs-up.gif

Any chance of an updated version, latest stuff + 1.09...? Would be very nice! wink_o.gif

/Abbe

With a little out of time, I am very careful and attentive updated my FFAMM1.4 recently.

The FFAMM1.4, Just only contains sounds addon, by myself, I will upload some WIP videos to youtube lately.

I have checked out so many sound mods for armed assault, checked out many many real combat fighting videos,

Perhaps some people have become accustomed to some sound pack, like the great FDF or CSM, Maybe my FFAMM1.3p...

but I am sure, The FFAMM1.4 Sound Mod will refresh your listening experience of firefight, and very different from FFAMM1.3p.

Reality, not noly a single gunshot!

are u saying that u wont be adding tracers and effects to the new update???

Can someone confirm if this is client-side only or does the server require it? Love the Over There movie smile_o.gif

It is a client side, just download it and get the folder whether it is rar or zip. I havent downloaded it yet. But yes it is or at least was in the first version a client side. Just put hte folder in your Arma Directory and add the folder name to your arma shortcut command line like the other mods.

Hey, Guys, The FFAMM1.4 is finished!!!

Version 1.4 will only the Sound Mod.

Nearly all sounds are changed.I said realism not a single shot: New version include firearms, heavy weapons, vehicles, environment, even including UI click sounds... nearly all the sounds are new creations by myself, so maybe far exceeds the scope of an updated version.

And this FFAMM1.4 has signed files both clients and server

I feel very confident of my FFAMM1.4 sound mod, Goes well beyond the FFAMM1.3's feelings, But if you and I do not feel the same, that's not strange, because the addons called "Fromz's Feeling ArmA Melioration Mod" rofl.gif

But I must test it first, I hope i can release it asap. I will post a other new topic for 1.4

Only contain sound mod OK? Whether I need to retain updated tracer? In fact, I have updated the tracers, and they looks batter, But the tracer maybe has bad compatibility in MP. Please give advice welcome.gif

Fromz, you old sausage! tounge2.gif

Cant wait, mate! Will I be hearing any familiar sounds? wink_o.gif

nener.gif

familiar sounds?

The same objects will surely give off similar sounds, But similar absolute does not mean identical. You know what I mean.

FFAMM1.4 sounds, Meticulously and Painstakingly recorded, gathered, mixed one by one.

dude the sounds are not a problem(except that you can give stronger m16 and m4 sounds)

but other than that the sounds are amazing esppecialy the 50 caliber m2 machine gun

now the real problem is the tracers are realy nice but theyre opposite

the east fires red tracers and the west fires green/yellow tracers and it should be the opposite way east and west i mean by weaponry of course it would be awesome if you fix that and if you can change radio sounds to more realistic ones it would be awesome i mean making the radio sound like in cod4 that would be too freaking awesome

Hey, Guys, The FFAMM1.4 is finished!!!

Version 1.4 will only the Sound Mod.

Nearly all sounds are changed.I said realism not a single shot: New version include firearms, heavy weapons, vehicles, environment, even including UI click sounds...

yay.gif

Very cool! Looking forward to the new version!

MfG Medicus

Great news fromz.

Cant wait to try the new version. smile_o.gif

Did you change only the weapon sounds or is it a full sound pack like FDF made?

I mean are there changed vehicle sounds, ambient sounds and so on?

Quote[/b] ]New version include firearms, heavy weapons, vehicles, environment, even including UI click sounds...

Stated on page 6 from Fromz.