xeno

co30 Domination! One Team

This is such a great Mission!

Its imho the only competitor to Evolution.

However, i played a slightly modified version of a clan which sound like "303st infantry" or something like that which i liked a bit more than yours - it had some minor "cosmetical" improvements and uses strykers as mobile respawn....

Regards, Christian

would that have been the 3rd infantry ?

I say not many people are playing this missions due to its not been advertised much as Evo.......

I still say Domination 2.21 beats Evo~ hands down anytime.....

The boys at OGN Australia play it nonstop on the OGN Theme Server and think that Evo~ is boring and like playing a record over and over again.

With Domination its random, plays different towns and side missions which makes the game so great you never know what's around the next corner... and just when you think you have taken the Town... re-enforcements jump in on your doorstep.

Excellent work Xeno and we at OGN will be playing this mission for a long time..... notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I totally love this mission. It is great even when playing solo. However I usually play only for 1-2 hours and the cities are a little hard to take on yourself but that's ok.

I also love the parajump feature but when playing solo or only 2-3 ppl it would be better if this were available from start on the base. This because it takes a little too long for just 1-2 ppl to clear a city and to be ablöe to use this feature.

The way I usually play it is just for 1-2 ppl and we have tons of fun just taking on the smaller side missions. Being able to use the parajump for this would enhance the experience even more.

Being able to use the parajump for this would enhance the experience even more.

DePBO the mission, load it into your ArmA editor and add just the following command at the end of the init line of the flag at the base (after this addAction ["Teleport","dlg\teleport.sqf"]; ):

this addaction ["(Choose Parachute location)","AAHALO\x_paraj.sqf"];

Now you are able to choose the parajump feature from the flag at your base.

New version will be available soon... (normal, revive and east version smile_o.gif)

Greetings

Xeno

The way I usually play it is just for 1-2 ppl and we have tons of fun just taking on the smaller side missions. Being able to use the parajump for this would enhance the experience even more.

I like playing this with a few people, would it be posible to be able to spawn a few AI into a squad to help you out - or have i missed this.

hi there, played this mission for a few hours (4players average), but awesome.

And i'd like to see an apache version... biggrin_o.gif

hi there, played this mission for a few hours (4players average), but awesome.

And i'd like to see an apache version... biggrin_o.gif

I made my own version for small amounts of players, added the para at airbase etc also I added a few ai to my group and changed one of the Blackhawks to a cobra so i can give constant air support. So if you want an apache version its easy to do in editor.

I would like to ask if anybody can show me how to make it that if I parachute jump my AI follow me and also respawn on my pos when they die,thats what i would like but I am no good at scripting.

so parachute with AI following and they parachute on my position when they die and rejoin my squad.

I would just like to add I made this version for Lan i wont change for online.

I would like to ask if anybody can show me how to make it that if I parachute jump my AI follow me and also respawn on my pos when they die,thats what i would like but I am no good at scripting.

so parachute with AI following and they parachute on my position when they die and rejoin my squad.

I'm currently testing a version with AI on your own side. The AI will follow you if you teleport or jump (it gets "teleported" to your position if it doesn't have a waypoint or is in a vehicle). You can recruit up to 8 AI soldiers at base. So stay tuned. I'll release it in the next days...

Greetings

Xeno

thanks that sounds great - can you make it you can controll the arty as well even if your not the arty guy.

I'm currently testing a version with AI on your own side. The AI will follow you if you teleport or jump (it gets "teleported" to your position if it doesn't have a waypoint or is in a vehicle). You can recruit up to 8 AI soldiers at base. So stay tuned. I'll release it in the next days...

Greetings

Xeno

Looking forward to it, (with some apache's offcourse..... wink_o.gif)

About the mission editing part, am not gonna change someone's mission. Just to add something, i'd like to play but also with other online players.

Us at VMA have created our own version! It is very fun. We have it on our public and locked server 24/7.

We have added an A-10, AH-6, AH-1Z and 2 Harriers.

It helps a lot when you need that extra air support. I beleive we have seen you on our server Xeno xmas_o.gif

DePBO the mission, load it into your ArmA editor and add just the following command at the end of the init line of the flag at the base (after this addAction ["Teleport","dlg\teleport.sqf"]; ):

this addaction ["(Choose Parachute location)","AAHALO\x_paraj.sqf"];

Now you are able to choose the parajump feature from the flag at your base.

Awesome, thanks! This will do A LOT for us! yay.gif

2.22 is now available in four versions. See first post.

Greetings

Xeno

I love this missions. I lkie the way it forces players to cooperate.

But i have one question; Why have you used the RACS troops when all vehicles are US? Why not just use the US troops?

But i have one question; Why have you used the RACS troops when all vehicles are US? Why not just use the US troops?

To be honest... I really don't know anymore. smile_o.gif

Maybe it was because there are too many missions where you play on the US side. xmas_o.gif

Greetings

Xeno

The last versions work great. I played last evening the AI-version and attacked successfully both side missions and main targets.

First I flew myself and my AI group to the target area with a BH. Unfortunately half of the group (myself included) perished quite quickly after insertion by a nasty havoc. After this I recruited more AI and parachuted for attack on the target from another direction. This meant I could have AI attack from two directions which was really successful. I cleared Rahmadi (main target + side target) in less then 30 min by myself and some AI.

By not having a respawn point close by (because of parajump insertion) I ran out of ammo and had to let a poor enemy soldier wander in close before taking him out and using his weapons.

Tons of fun, thanks!

Also, I prefer playing RACS in this mission over US. It does make a little difference.

Lovin the new AI version. YOu really get the feel of being in a squad with this misison. And you can get into the action pretty fast but still have to worry about ammo getting home etc.

Does the PVP version have ai like this in it would be really great if you could have opposite side of humans fighting over these objectives with AI squads.

anyway really enjoy it thanks.

To be honest... I really don't know anymore.  smile_o.gif

lol

Maybe it was because there are too many missions where you play on the US side.

I guess your right.

I have a mission in mind (but probably wont be able to code it). It would be nice to play as RACS, but even with Queens Gambit they are so terribly under powered with no MBTs, planes, repair trucks or transport trucks!

Odd when you consider that the South is supposed to be the richer country ... confused_o.gif

Guess the King has been squandering the cash else where eh?

Is it only me that see similarities with Saudi Arabia and Iraq? SA was really underpowered militarily against Iraq in the early 90's (before the war).

Is it only me that see similarities with Saudi Arabia and Iraq? SA was really underpowered militarily against Iraq in the early 90's (before the war).

hmmm...interesting.

Tonight we tested mission with revive and did get this error

ss0.jpg

and we at Bluppy love your work notworthy.gif

@profesor...

This bug is allready fixed in the revive version 2.22a, we tested it with 30 players tonight at germany-fun. But I won't release it, because I'm waiting for norrins script changes smile_o.gif

Greetings

Xeno

Played this mission for the firs time yesterday - it is simply fantastic. Thanks for your hard work Xeno.

Mandrake

smile_o.gif

Hello and well done with the mission, I tried the AI version last night on the server and it went down well, liked a lot. I particularly like the side missions introducing me to parts of Sahrani I've not clapped eyes on before, I do have some feedback and questions and idea's for you though.

Questions;

Q; Is it possible to merge all the game modes into one map file so admins can choose which side the server's going to run that night either team; blue red yellow?

Q; Is it also possible to have the AI integrated as standard but with the option to have it switched on or off before the game is started?

Couple of niggles;

1; One of the guys playing on the server last night managed to hitch a friendly chopper flying above him, one in a million i know.

2; No ammo crates at base just one or two would do, or one with endless supply.

3; Controlling the AI in the players radio action menu is a bit fidgety.

4; Repair, refuel, ammo, trucks along with uh60's tend to get scattered to quickly during game play, possibly reduce there respawn times?

Ideas;

Instead of the choppers having to transport the 113 to setup a remote spawn wouldn't it be better to just allow the UH60's/Mi17's or players to take a service vehicle & Engineer to set up a remote camp, containing a flag pole, mash, farp, & ammo crates, but only allowing up to a maximum of four camps at any given time on the map and limiting the build distance's between the camps 700, 900, 1200, or 1500 meters or so apart? just to offer a bit more diversity when playing.

No real big major changes just some refinements, other than that yeah its good mission and thanks for taking the time to make it.