xeno

co30 Domination! One Team

Quote[/b] ]Be patient biggrin_o.gif I know he's very busy right now. You'll be surprised. That's all I can say

Correctly pistols.gifbanghead.gif

Legislator,

Anyway I can get a copy of your version of Domination? Your link has expired and I lost the copy I downloaded.

Thanks

Sidenote: I can't wait for the new version _Xeno_ biggrin_o.gif

Be patient biggrin_o.gif I know he's very busy right now. You'll be surprised. That's all I can say biggrin_o.gif

I heard back from Xeno and I was pleasantly surprised!!! He gave me permission to release my version of Domination so I will do so when I get a chance to post it somewhere.

Here it is again: http://senduit.com/50c771 for one week.

I'm waiting for an update of my domination mod until the next official release. Gotta test the townhide script, but I'm too lazy tounge2.gif And there are 57 other missions to be supported as well.

I got it too. What does it need? Game version/addons?

Look into my post of page 9 of this thread. There is an overview of all new features and a link to a forum with every neccessary download link. Of course I'm not responsible if there are newer versions now. Just contact me via PN if you need an addon that doesn't work anymore.

Oh. 1.12 and a long list of addons. Shame.

Domination MOD by Delta99:

This is based on Domination OneTeam V2.22.

Changes:

1. Enemy patrols all over the island so one can not just freely roam about and setup outside an objective without worrying about running into one of these patrols.

2. Javelin availability bumped up.

3. Stinger missiles always available.

Can download from FileFront for now. Not sure how I get it uploaded to Armaholic.

Oh. 1.12 and a long list of addons. Shame.

Why the hell it's a shame? mad_o.gif

Don't be too angry, mate. smile_o.gif

One of the reasons we like Domination so much was that it didn't need addons. I always say one or two choice addons is fine, but that needs 15.

I don't usually install beta, the 1.08 gave me lots of trouble and has scared me off them, but maybe this will give me a good reason to risk it. smile_o.gif

Ok well then it's your opinion. My clan uses a clanintern mod compilation. Everybody is always up to date so it doesn't matter how many addons I use. And our server isn't public.

New version will be out soon (hopefully shortly after 1.1? final patch is out)...

Changes so far:

- Complete rewrite of the scripts. Only one code basis for all versions, uses addPublicVariableEventhandler and other new stuff (so you need ArmA 1.09 or better now)

- Easier to modify, allmost everything can be modified by changing variables in the init.sqf file

- Removed a lot editor triggers, only six are left

- Many scripts are now precompiled and kept in memory for better performance

- Enemy choppers can be repaired and you can use them after repair, they don't get deleted anymore

- Added Rommels suppression scripts

- Added Dr. Eyeballs Teamstatus Dialog

- Gras layer (terraingrid) can now be changed in the Status Dialog

- Switching on/off player markers is possible via Status Dialog

- Members of team Bravo (specops) can "climb" over obstacles like fences and walls (uses Kronzkys KRON_Strings)

- The leaders of team Alpha and team Charlie can call in Air Drop. A chopper will drop an ammocrate or a vehicle.

- Enemy groups have different sizes now and more groups are patrolling now (rewrote that part, needs now only one script for all patrolling groups instead of one script for each group)

- The two 5to trucks can now carry up to six static weapons

- Beside the attack chopper an attack plane is now patrolling over the main target

- You have to destroy a radio tower at the main target. As long as the radio tower is still up, the enemy will send reinforcements (paratroopers)

- Made all sidemissions where you have to destroy a building or something else a little bit harder now. You have to get 20 m near that building before you can blow it up (the same applies to the radio tower at the main target)

- New sidemissions (51 now). Some missions changed, for example, missions where you had to destroy a vehicle are now changed to steal that vehicle and bring it back to base

- 25-30 minutes after a main target is cleared a script will remove all empty vehicles and empty static weapons that are still there

- Added wreck repair point at base. If you put a destroyed vehicle, that you've won in a sidemission or a main target mission, on that point you'll get a new one after some time

- Chopper 4 is now Chopper W. It can only carry completely destroyed vehicles, that you've won in a sidemission or a main target mission

- The type of vehicles that can be transported by the remaining three choppers can be set via variables for each chopper sepparately

- Paradrop is now allways available at base (flag)

- Added an ammocrate at base (local for every player, get's refilled every 20 minutes)

- Added medic tents at base

- Added vehicle repair point at base

- Wrote reload script, that will repair, rearm and refuell any vehicle that is available for ArmA

- Enemy artillery observers are now patrolling at the main target. As long as they live you can get hit by enemy artillery (if you are lucky and get one special sidemission and complete it, you will not see them anymore)

- Droped ammocrates don't get deleted after 8 minutes anymore, they will now only get deleted if the vehicle which dropped the crate will move more than 30 m away

- Sometimes you'll find Stinger or Strela in the ammocrates now

- It takes now a little bit longer for an engineer to repair and refuell a vehicle depending on what type that vehicle is (the old version is still available, simply change a variable in the init.sqf)

- You can now add as many bonus vehicles as you want, simply add them to a special variable and provide a spawn position

- Added a new artillery type

- You can now specify in the init.sqf which vehicle will be created by the mobile respawn (old "Create Motorcycle, default is still a motorcycle)

- The specops that infiltrate your base every now and then now will scan the area for valuable targets like planes or choppers and will try to blow them up

- Enemy infantry groups will now only throw smoke if one group unit has a smoke shell

- Wrote a backpack script. You can now carry two primary weapons

- and so on and so on...

It's still work in progress... smile_o.gif

Xeno

sounds awesome. i played a little the other night on your server. would it be ok if i hosted the beta on my server?

looking at the changlog you have given groups special abilities like alpha can call in airdrops, does this work ok with the team status dialog, ie, leaving alpha to join bravo, do the abilities switch aswell?

sounds awesome. i played a little the other night on your server. would it be ok if i hosted the beta on my server?

I have no problems with that. Though this is a beta and some things might not work

looking at the changlog you have given groups special abilities like alpha can call in airdrops, does this work ok with the team status dialog, ie, leaving alpha to join bravo, do the abilities switch aswell?

Yes. The check if the player is alpha or charlie leader is done once shortly after he connected (a variable gets set so he will not loose that feature).

Xeno

New version will be out soon (hopefully shortly after 1.1? final patch is out)...

Changes so far:

- Complete rewrite of the scripts. Only one code basis for all versions, uses addPublicVariableEventhandler and other new stuff (so you need ArmA 1.09 or better now)

- Easier to modify, allmost everything can be modified by changing variables in the init.sqf file

- Removed a lot editor triggers, only six are left

- Many scripts are now precompiled and kept in memory for better performance

- Enemy choppers can be repaired and you can use them after repair, they don't get deleted anymore

- Added Rommels suppression scripts

- Added Dr. Eyeballs Teamstatus Dialog

- Gras layer (terraingrid) can now be changed in the Status Dialog

- Switching on/off player markers is possible via Status Dialog

- Members of team Bravo (specops) can "climb" over obstacles like fences and walls (uses Kronzkys KRON_Strings)

- The leaders of team Alpha and team Charlie can call in Air Drop. A chopper will drop an ammocrate or a vehicle.

- Enemy groups have different sizes now and more groups are patrolling now (rewrote that part, needs now only one script for all patrolling groups instead of one script for each group)

- The two 5to trucks can now carry up to six static weapons

- Beside the attack chopper an attack plane is now patrolling over the main target

- You have to destroy a radio tower at the main target. As long as the radio tower is still up, the enemy will send reinforcements (paratroopers)

- Made all sidemissions where you have to destroy a building or something else a little bit harder now. You have to get 20 m near that building before you can blow it up (the same applies to the radio tower at the main target)

- New sidemissions (51 now). Some missions changed, for example, missions where you had to destroy a vehicle are now changed to steal that vehicle and bring it back to base

- 25-30 minutes after a main target is cleared a script will remove all empty vehicles and empty static weapons that are still there

- Added wreck repair point at base. If you put a destroyed vehicle, that you've won in a sidemission or a main target mission, on that point you'll get a new one after some time

- Chopper 4 is now Chopper W. It can only carry completely destroyed vehicles, that you've won in a sidemission or a main target mission

- The type of vehicles that can be transported by the remaining three choppers can be set via variables for each chopper sepparately

- Paradrop is now allways available at base (flag)

- Added an ammocrate at base (local for every player, get's refilled every 20 minutes)

- Added medic tents at base

- Added vehicle repair point at base

- Wrote reload script, that will repair, rearm and refuell any vehicle that is available for ArmA

- Enemy artillery observers are now patrolling at the main target. As long as they live you can get hit by enemy artillery (if you are lucky and get one special sidemission and complete it, you will not see them anymore)

- Droped ammocrates don't get deleted after 8 minutes anymore, they will now only get deleted if the vehicle which dropped the crate will move more than 30 m away

- Sometimes you'll find Stinger or Strela in the ammocrates now

- It takes now a little bit longer for an engineer to repair and refuell a vehicle depending on what type that vehicle is (the old version is still available, simply change a variable in the init.sqf)

- You can now add as many bonus vehicles as you want, simply add them to a special variable and provide a spawn position

- Added a new artillery type

- You can now specify in the init.sqf which vehicle will be created by the mobile respawn (old "Create Motorcycle, default is still a motorcycle)

- The specops that infiltrate your base every now and then now will scan the area for valuable targets like planes or choppers and will try to blow them up

- Enemy infantry groups will now only throw smoke if one group unit has a smoke shell

- Wrote a backpack script. You can now carry two primary weapons

- and so on and so on...

It's still work in progress... smile_o.gif

Xeno

yay.gifyay.gif Been waiting for this!!! Good job on the changes can't wait!!

All Hail Master Xeno - wrecker of many relationships for producing the most addictive Arma map ever! notworthy.gif

Just one question, will the laser designator work in the new version?

notworthy.gif

notworthy.gif

The designator problem is probably something out of Xeno's control. The LD works for US troops, but not for independents.

notworthy.gif

The designator problem is probably something out of Xeno's control. The LD works for US troops, but not for independents.

Would it be a huge ordeal to change the playables from Independent to blufor?

Having functional laser designation would be aces +1.

Quote[/b] ]

Would it be a huge ordeal to change the playables from Independent to blufor?

It's already done wink_o.gif

Ergo, the Laser Designator should work!

Maby you could alter the responstime of enemy AI´s

throwing smokenades...

If they get hit by ONE shot they throw like 4-5 nades

instantly. For me it take a good 30-40 sec before the

nade is thrown. With all the animation and stuff..