Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Crysis Impressions.

nag nag nag.

the grass is always greener at the other side....

I wonder how many ArmA gamers will become CRY babies.

As many as it takes wink_o.gif

Deffo not going to buy Crysis for the game itself, but Tiberian Genesis & Lost World both are very very appealing.

As many as it takes wink_o.gif

Deffo not going to buy Crysis for the game itself, but Tiberian Genesis & Lost World both are very very appealing.

we will leave arma, maybe we let a little eye to arma, but the community if im honest in arma isnt that what i like, they do like more real things and dont have place for sci fi (not at all of the community but the biggest part of that small community). which will not be in crysis, cause crysis is a sci fi mode game.

Good luck to you guys.

Worst thing that could happen is closure of the mod due to no community being present, but CryTek hiring some of you guys .. lol

At least one member from Freestyle Productions Mod Team was lucky enough to have it that way biggrin_o.gif

pink-purple octopuss rofl.gif

look of 1st far cry level banghead.gif

story from predator, even the scene was from predator crazy_o.gif

sounds , voiceacting and video charakter animation rofl.gif

the editor is cool (i couldnt even imagine that one software could be enough) and it defenitly looks good.

but ey, pink-purple octopuss, cmon, it looked like a c64 vert shooter endboss, to much retro for me. the position for level making/story development is still vacant on their webpage, maybe they should have get that handled first.

its like it always has been, only good that comes from frankfurt fits perfect to potato salad

I notice that the enemy are spawned by triggers! Good for optimisation maybe, but anoying if you try and do a mission backwards!  crazy_o.gif

Has anyone figured out where to modify the corpse removal delay?

I cant push my graphics details any higher but I would like the dead bodies to remain longer.

Quote[/b] ]Has anyone figured out where to modify the corpse removal delay?

I cant push my graphics details any higher but I would like the dead bodies to remain longer.

In the console, enter the command

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">g_ragdollMinTime = 3600

they should stay for at least 3600 seconds, that is an hour.

If you just don't want to bother adding that line every time you play, just make an autoexec.cfg file with that line of code in, and put it in the "Crysis SP Demo" folder.

If the console isn't enabled, you can enable it with this line written in the autoexec.cfg file:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">con_restricted=0

If you're interested, you can learn more tricks and tweaks here:

ultimate tweak guide by MadBoris

In the console, enter the command

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">g_ragdollMinTime = 3600

Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.

Quote[/b] ]System Specs:

Video: 8800GTX 768MB

RAM: 4GB

CPU: Quad 6600

Settings: Everything on High. 8x AA 1280x1024.

Settings can be turned onto "Very High" in full version of the game. The demo: These options were disabled. My guess is "Very high" is for DX10 only.

My MP Demo rating: 9.3/10.

Graphics: 10/10

Gameplay: 8.9/10

Sound: 8/10

Music: 10/10

Value: 9.5

Hope you know that 4gb ram on 32bit os runs more slow then 2gb and most 32bit systems will only notice 2gb out of 4gb

I am definitely too old for this type of gameplay. The first time I saw an enemy, put 3 rounds into at 20 yards, saw him be stunned for less than half a second, and then continue firing, I knew this was not the game for me.

--Ben

P.S.: I wish I was younger and more adaptable to these games.

thank you for ScareRom now that i have a new game and i cant play it eventhrough its a legal copy and i have never install D-Tools and such, good job EA, you have ruin my day crazy_o.gif

thank you for ScareRom now that i have a new game and i cant play it eventhrough its a legal copy and i have never install D-Tools and such, good job EA, you have ruin my day crazy_o.gif

try here its more likely to get a better response.

crysis trouble shootin

from there i only find ppl bitching and maoing about the same damn problem and no one ever answer their question

god i love BI, atless they give us some sort of answer even sometime it is usless

Quote[/b] ]from there i only find ppl bitching and maoing about the same damn problem and no one ever answer their question

god i love BI, atless they give us some sort of answer even sometime it is usless

If your just here to be a bis fanboy and dont really need help ,pls state it and dont waste my time, i think there is a very good arma v crisis thread elsewhere.

ty

Quote[/b] ]from there i only find ppl bitching and maoing about the same damn problem and no one ever answer their question

If your just here to be a bis fanboy and dont really need help ,pls state it and dont waste my time, i think there is a very good arma v crisis thread elsewhere.

ty

no, i am here just to bitch and mao that i have the game and i love it yet i cant play it because of problem that no one wants to answer

anyway, find another "workaround", it is a shame that i have to "do it myself" crazy_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I've played it non-stop for 5 hours now. It's the best game I've played since Half-Life, OFP & Doom 3.

Truly next gen. This is without any doubt the game I will move on to now.

I've played it non-stop for 5 hours now. It's the best game I've played since Half-Life, OFP & Doom 3.

That good eh?! ... Right see if I can persuade the wife! biggrin_o.gif

it is good, it just that it is a totally different style of gameplay

Lol -there's a lot of people complaining that they finished the game in 5 hours on Delta mode.Still i'm excited waiting for my copy in the mail as the editor is fun and is sure to produce some good mods.

Guest Ti0n3r

5 hours? That sounds like a load of BS. I just finished it, on Delta difficulty (took much more than 5 hours). One hell of a game and I'm already looking forward to part II notworthy.gif

Oh and I might add; The ending sequence is quiiiiite spectacular. I'm impressed.

I also completed it on delta yesterday and it took me roughly 12h. (On and off)

I must say i have never played anything quite like crysis, it is truly spectacular, and if you have a pc to run it on high settings, its like "playing" a movie.

Unbelievable, highly recommended.

This game so far is quite fun to play.

Especially like how the tree/bush leaves move when you walk through them and the nice sunrays. 8) yay.gif

It is funny in MP games, if you play Instand Action only with fist and maximum strange xD