Sign in to follow this  
Taco

Queen's Gambit goes gold!!!

Does QG have any new building models? I know that there's at least one Masjid looking structure, oh and how do the insurgents look like?

Is it just me or is there no sound in that? confused_o.gif

I had sound, Sounds bloody awsome too with the speech and msuic and all . notworthy.gif

I saw on Czech part of this forum that some lucky guys are already playing, even posting videos. Check it out here.

Can anyone please give me a codec/media player that can play the video properly?

Most that I've tried have no sound, and when I used Media Player Classic the sound was very distorted. It definitely should not sound like at that bitrate.

Guest Ti0n3r

Got the same problem as you Maddmatt. Even in VLC.

Someone Noobtube it.

Or a Divx version. I'd prefer to watch it in higher quality.

I'm interested in seeing what happens when one of the tight-knit band 'o PMCs karks it. I mean, do they just magically resurrect themselves in the next op? Or do they play the incapacitated card?

Just curious, cause the first thing I do when I get my hands on Queen's Gambit is to shoot Gandalf in the face.  xmas_o.gif

Just canceled my amazon pre order cause they still had it not shipped today... gosh i just hope i get it in some of the stores around cause i need to play it this weekend ^^

I guess we can say its delayed in Holland?

All shops are now delivering it on 05-10-2007 sad_o.gif

I guess I wont be able to play it........yet.

Hello,

I have a German copy or Arma, and I plan to buy Queen Gambit either in Russia or in France.

Question is : any problems to be expected ?

Will I be able to install the (Russian or French) QG with my German Arma ?

Guest Ti0n3r

Just had a look at the video. I guess I was right about BIS and QG biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Just had a look at the video. I guess I was right about BIS and QG biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

How did you get it to play properly? I still get distorted sound and I'd rather wait than watch the intros like that.

Any indication of a North America release date? I searched and found nothing concrete. confused_o.gif Hopefully soon, I'd prefer a hardcopy as opposed to a downloaded version.

For Queens Gambit coming out so soon where can one buy it

Cant seem to find any place to preorder or order it for it that matter thats in English anyone know some places to get it from (Retail non Digital Download)

Americas Release Edit

KMPlayer will play any movie :-)

http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/index.php

That doesn't help. Sound is still distorted. Other files play fine. Is it just the video or are some people getting clear sound?

Maybe someone could please re-encode the video with the sound in another format, like mp3?

I want to see this, but not with such horrible sound whistle.gif

Edit: And that 505 cover is just terrible, you can even see video compression artifacts: Look! Damn 505, makes me want to get the IDEA Games version!

Where are the countless new weapons ingame? i cant seem to find them tbh, placed all weapon crates inside the editor, but nothing seems new for me! sad_o.gif