M-16A4 SD

M16A4 Scoped

Robinson Arms XCRSD AIM-point

Robinson Arms XCR CMAG AIM-point

Robinson Arms XCR

AKACOG1.jpg

M4A1Acog.jpg

M24acog.jpg

Here are Pictures of some of the new guns added today which will be added to the update download version later in the week or so o n

M107 Acog

M107 Iron sights

M240 Acog

M240Acog.jpg

M107Iron-sight.jpg

M107acog-sights.jpg

Looks awesome - would you perhaps consider:

M4A1 - Ironsights +M203?

M4A1 - Aimpoint + M203

M249 + Aimpoint

M240 + Aimpoint

Thanks mate - just humble requests wink_o.gif

Its an .exe file? I'm not sure I've seen a weapons pack that isn't pob except the mods. Does this over right the default. want to make sure I don't need to back up my default weapons pbo before I install this. I'm a little cautious with the exe format and just want to be sure. Any one else install this yet?

Anyway, they look nice. the scopes on MG's is nice touch, I second that. I look forward to using this pack.

great job dude!

Downloading...

but do you think next update you could do the M4 with like alot of the mods on it???

Diffrrent scopes, handles, all that?

and you should do 1 of he AK's without a scope and without stock!

great! ill test tonight yay.gifyay.gif been wanting to have SOPOD with acog the day 1....

hey hotshotmike1001 you have played too many times softair! wink_o.gif

M107 with ACOG or Aimpoint or ironsight... biggrin_o.gif

Thought AK74's and G36 have been fit with another sights.

Anyway M249, M240 and maybe M2 with Aimpoint/ACOG are nice.

We only need mount/dismount option. confused_o.gif

I hope the handgun AKSU has horrible accuracy to reflect shooting a rifle with a already low precission in such a stance.

Other than that pretty nice pack, i like the Reddot on the AKs, is it a PK-A series type?

@hotshotmike1001

Very Thanks for your pack - great wink_o.gif

Sorry for my stupid question biggrin_o.gif but, the pictures in your Post "More photos" are weapons in this pack or for upcoming update? huh.gif

Hi,

I installed your Pack to a mod- folder, but i can only find 3 Weapons:

M16A4 Scoped

Robinson Arms XCRSD AIM-point

Robinson Arms XCR CMAG AIM-point

(They are in West\Men.)

Where can I find the others, and what are the weapon- and magazinenames?

The G36 has both aimpoint and a scope in default, in the carrying handle. The thing below the carrying handle is the cocking handle, why you decided to mount a sight there is a mistery to me, it definitely wouldn't fit.

There are picatinny adapters for russian weapons and MP5/G3 familly, however I don't see any of them used here (and these are clumsy and uncommon). the scopes aren't even mounted in the right places.

Both acog and amipoint are manufactured in both gray and black, you would normally purchase the one fitting your weapon.

Sorry to bring you down, I can clearly see this is your first addon, but you need research and some modelling to make these look right.

Finally: lay off the blurr and make some better screenshots next time, I can hardly see what's on the pictures in this resolution and with these settings.

done some testing and i think one of the xcr mp sd weapons had a untextured part on the upper side behind the scope.

it really sticks out with its light grey against the black weapon.

oh yeah also none of the weapons have the F key switch working confused_o.gif i use it alot in the weapons to change between full auto, burst or semi fire so i miss it alot.

Feels weird without it, also any chance you could make a m4 sd with the scope that zooms in like on the original mark 12 spr sniper rifle? That would be really cool to have for long range fighting.

Also now the weapons feel more realistic sized, especially when they got the silencers on them smile_o.gif can't wait for m249's with acog smile_o.gif

Great job, is it possible to give the m-4 rifles and m249 eotech sights? That would be cool to have those added in the pack. thumbs-up.gif

Upon further review, I have never seen a ACOG sight used on a m249 or m240, or the Barret .50cal sniper rifle crazy_o.gif. I did a stint in a SF armsroom and I can assure you that we never used ACOG's on our machine guns or the .50cal sniper rifles. We used only the m145 elcan, eotech, and various thermal/night scopes for the machine guns and the .50cal sniper rifle comes with its own scope (other scopes could be used as well), but I have never seen a ACOG used.

If you want some pics (of real life guns), just drop me a line and I'll hook you up.

Ive seen acog scopes on saws and m240s but never on AK...

The silenced m4 with acog is the best imo

I second the idea of making a m4m203 with red dot... Some goes for the M16 range... How about a frontgrip aswell...

Good work to say the least, im going to download it as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Ive seen acog scopes on saws and m240s but never on AK...

The silenced m4 with acog is the best imo

I second the idea of making a m4m203 with red dot... Some goes for the M16 range... How about a frontgrip aswell...

Good work to say the least, im going to download it as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Well, I think it would be crazy to have a ACOG scope on your machine guns. The m249 and m240 are not used to provide any type of precision fire, but only to suppress the enemy. The ACOG is for asault rifles and it gives them a medium to long (about 800 meters) range capability for precision fire.

The only scopes that we have used on our m249 or m240 were aiming sights without magnification or thermal/night scopes. The ACOG would actually lower the ability of your machine gun because your field of view is limited when your job is to lay down alot of lead on enemy personnel, not precision fire.