Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

ArmA BHD:MOD

Run your GFX settings on crap, find the perfect screenie, pause/esc, turn up GFX settings to 1337, exit GFX settings, hide pause menu in a corner and press Print Scrn. smile_o.gif

man, do you think that is not what I do when trying to take screenshots? smile_o.gif

but the main problem is that i got a Nvidia geForce 5200FX 128 mb

Is there already the Normal map and Specular map added? Might try that as the specular might change the lightning on the model so the current spot are not there anymore.

Thanks! I fix it! It was a problem with normal map :-)

SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS my taste buds are getting sweet ... which i hope is a good sign biggrin_o.gif cant wait for a beta release arrrrrrr *drools over pc* yay.gifyay.gif

Don´t want to spoil the fun but the screenshots do not look like Mogadishu in the 90´s.

Most of the city was very much bruised by the ongoing war and there were almost no intact houses in the city. All had bulletholes or fragments were ripped out, ruins were plastered all over the city and huts made from rubbel were plastered all behind or within the ruins. The intact houses that were looking almost unharmed were all mined and boobytrapped, so they couldn´t be looted.

I´m not sure what you are basing your scenery on, but you should try to get some pictures from the time to get it accurate.

Air - condition boxes at houses make no sense at all as there simply was no electricity for the city during the hot phase of the early 90´s.

Please try to keep it as accurate as possible.

Here are some ressources:

Strategic locations

Some pictures

capt.sge.nke80.140607185836.photo00.photo.default-512x384.jpg

Just my 2...

i read with a lot of attention your opinions Balschoiw smile_o.gif

what you said is completely right, Mogadishu was half-destroyed due to the war...

My point is: we are trying to represent mogadishu that you can see in the movie, with all the houses, and all the objects you can see n the film smile_o.gif

that's why I'm making Air-condition boxes, and all the stuff like that...

Quote[/b] ]My point is: we are trying to represent mogadishu that you can see in the movie, with all the houses, and all the objects you can see n the film

Oh I see sad_o.gif

To be honest the movie is not realistic in historical terms and the setting was completely different in real life.

I was hoping for a realistic approach after the BHD game and the movie that somewhat spoiled it for me.

Call it some kind of psychological thing but it´s been my first mission abroad and I would have really hoped for some flashbacks while moving around there in Arma crazy_o.gif

Anyway, good luck with the project and keep it up.

BalsMoga.jpg

heh heh, those are are guys over in Somalia from South Africa i think. dont know much about it tho.

Quote[/b] ]those are are guys over in Somalia from South Africa i think

No, those are units from the African Union who are conducting military and peacekeeping/enforcing missions throughout the african continent.

And the dirty man with the fancy uniform mix is me smile_o.gif

That link doesn't work for me.

Although, by scrounging around some in the BHDmod website, I found some screenshots of a blackhawk Here.

There is lot of work hopefully we will see this BHD Mod asap in ArmA. smile_o.gif

The 160th SOAR flies modifications of UH60 - UH60K and UH60L.

Would be better with insignia or "Night Stalkers Don't Quit." instead of "THUDNESTURCK".

There is lot of work hopefully we will see this BHD Mod asap in ArmA. smile_o.gif

The 160th SOAR flies modifications of UH60 - UH60K and UH60L.

Would be better with insignia or "Night Stalkers Don't Quit." instead of "THUDNESTURCK".

don't worry about that, the main work on Blackhawk has been done smile_o.gif

we will change something! wink_o.gif

Two new screens!

Flying over MOG!

bhdscreen1.jpg.xs.jpg

Driving through the city.

bhdscreen2.jpg.xs.jpg

p.s. some nice screens will come soon from Parvus!!! notworthy.gif

omg guys, this is looking perfectly! mog streets look like in real, so steep! thumbs-up.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

great job on the buildings icon14.gifwink_o.gif

great job on the buildings icon14.gifwink_o.gif

Thanks! biggrin_o.gif

anyway, I figured out how to add custom clutters on my map with custom ground texture names!

thanks to allie, because he explained us how to add clustom cutters using default BI textures names!

holy cow, thats some good looking stuff!

well, i released a beta of the map to our team members... biggrin_o.gif

stay tuned, A LOT more to come! pistols.gif

Can i be in you team?

I add... ehm... moral support?

Yeah you can!

Sign in our forum m8! wink_o.gif

I saw you made also the fast roping scripts... that is waht we would like to use, with your permission of course... smile_o.gif