Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

ArmA BHD:MOD

Wouldn't it be easier to use the BIS M249? Because this one has glaring errors: stock, pistol grip, barrel has too many segments, etc.

uhm..i don't know about the stock , pistol grip issue is also new to me..

as for the barrel , it has 24 radius stagments , which isnt that much.

seeaf0.jpg

The stock is too simple, while you've put excessive polies into the pistol grip and the barrel for some reason.Also there are a couple of parts which could be simplified.

If I'm not mistaking , these parts arn't seen well by the player.

Also , BIS's M240 model also has a simplified stock , i don't think that many players noticed that.

By the way , the berrel is hollow , so you may be seeing the inner polygons aswell.

I'll simplify the needed parts , and will increase the stock polys.

By the way , what do you think about the M82?

Hi all.

I come to post some bad news, that haven't been caused by us.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FORUM ON http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/ofpmm/BHD_MOD/forum

IF YOU READ WHAT A DISSER WROTE, A RACIST MESSAGE, DON'T THINK HE IS A MEMBER OF THE BHD MOD TEAM!

KENWORT IS TRACKING HIS IP DOWN, SO WE WILL ACT AGAINST HIM.

WE ARE HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH ANOTHER LITTLE MOD THAT DOESN'T HAVE A THREAD ON THIS SITE, I'LL NOT MENTION IT.

BUT THE IMPORTANT THING IS: WE ARE NOT RACISTS.

AS SOON AS KENWORT WILL BE BACK, HE WILL DELETE THAT HORRIBLE POST.

SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCES

Likner Split and the BHD MOD team

it doesn't direct to the topic, maybe kenwort deleted it already. well i don't realy care about people oppinions, fought, etc. all people have their own, but there is black/white - good/bad in the world and being polite goes hand in hand with goodness wink_o.gif other way, BURN IN HELL!!! pistols.gif

my little off-topic post... thumbs-up.gif

any more news/screen?

mainimgza4.jpg

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'>Linker Split, Kenwort and all the team present...</span></span>

Quote[/b] ]<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Code name – <span style='color:#0000FF'>Irene</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>Main Mission – <span style='color:#FF0000'>Capture officials of Mohammed Farah Aidid</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>Situation Report - <span style='color:#8B0000'>Blackhawk Down!</span></span></span>

<span style='font-family:Arial Black'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Get your gear ready solider, your duty calls!</span></span>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial Narrow'>The official <span style='color:#FF0000'>Black Hawk Down</span> modification is here, brining the most precedented and realistic representation of Mogadishu and its events ever seen.

It’s time to grab your gear, and head out into this fully exploreable and immersive city, implementing the latest technology to allow a total representation of the area.

Not only that, every unit will be accurately modelled and textured in this epic game world. You will be shoved right into the heat of the action, on all scales imaginable.</span></span>

<span style='font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#FF0000'>Do you have what it takes to lead the way?</span></span></span>

steelewd3.gif

linepn2.jpg

<span style='font-family:Arial Narrow'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>I'm glad to present you some of our new work for Armed Assault, that gives us new possibilities of making better addons, models, and so on!</span></span>

slum6mq7.th.jpgslum4dn4.th.jpg

house1zn4.th.jpgwall2fv5.th.jpg

<span style='color:#FF0000'><span style='font-family:Arial Black'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>GET READY FOR THE MOG, ADDONS ARE COMING!</span></span></span>

@Linker Split

Wow, what that? really fantastic wink_o.gif

You plan these objects for the mod ?

I'm confused here. That post you put up today says the mod is here. I But I can't find any links. Am I reading that wrong? When I read that I almost popped a blood vessel, I was so excited.

AMAZING Work looking forward to use these addons gonna be sweet xD. Do u have a release date planned or a estimate so we can at least keep our hopes up. wink_o.gif

nener.gif

I think to make the island with those objects plus other ones I have in my mind... ETA we think at least December, maybe a gift for xmas_o.gif , but we don't really know... bacause we want to release a BETA containing all the required addons to play a good Black hawk Down mission... wink_o.gif not only some stuff...

anyway stay tuned, more to come!

That's looking very good. Nice to see people creating more building objects. That will be a key element for this sort of mod. Looking forward to it.

Wow! Very amazing buildings and objects!! wow_o.gif

Are those buildings enterable? Would be really cool if at least a few would be. But they are really great! Looking forward to your Release!

"But the good news is that Linker is going to shock you soon..." smile_o.gif

Will you work on Campaign/Missions too?

well, it's still soon to speak of a campaign or missions.. but anyway we will make them after having made at lest 50% of the MOD... wink_o.gif

Can i ask have u started an Island yet?? i know its a stupid question just wonna find out wink_o.gif anyway sounds good cant wait to kill some "skinnies with a m16" wink_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Kris @ Oct. 15 2007,04:23)]Can i ask have u started an Island yet?? i know its a stupid question just wonna find out wink_o.gif anyway sounds good cant wait to kill some "skinnies with a m16" wink_o.gifnotworthy.gif

here it is for you:

myscreenww1.jpg

I studied the program, and I started making the map

--------------------------------------

DETAILS

size : 10240x10240 pixel

textures used : 4 types (desert, grass, sandbeach, mud)

Satellite image created from scratch (sat.bmp 10240x10240 400Mb)

--------------------------------------

Oh, you mean "with your M16" wink_o.gif

oursfe0.jpg

biggrin_o.gif cant wait to use that weopon to kill the skinnies anyway im getting my hopes up which is a good sign lets hope it all goes to plan and we GET AN AWESOME MOD wink_o.gif with some decent missions pistols.gifwow_o.gif

lol anyway thanks linker m8 tounge2.gif

I've done some new improvements...

here there's how I made our hummers!

Models are not BI original ones, but Jagy gave them to us from the old OFP BHD MOD (the czeck one) because they didn't continue their MOD smile_o.gif

hummer1gf0.jpg

hummer2hd9.jpg

hummer3jr9.jpg

hummermg1mk5.jpg

hummermg2vu0.jpg

stay tuned, more to come!

I also re-made the M16-M203 (which like the hummer, was made by the old OFP MOD, I added some textures, and material rvmats):

m16m2031nx6.jpg

m16m2032ui5.jpg

m16m2033uq2.jpg