Sign in to follow this  
Törni

ZU-23 AA Guns

A quick fix for the AA-truck is now downloadable. Check the first post.

Oh Man. thanx for this great addon.. was looking FW for using those... yay.gif

First of all great work,

i tried to destroy the aa gun last night but it is not exploding or burning ... is there no destruction animation like burning or smoke huh.gif

@Jarppi

I don't know if the one without a "M" in it is non-modernized or not, but at least it doesn't have SAMs on it. Both are under OPFOR/EMPTY>STATIC>ZU-23/ZU-23M.

@_BARNS_

Like all static guns (MGs and arty) they should just turn darker when destroyed, not like a burned car but just darkened texture.

@Jarppi

I don't know if the one without a "M" in it is non-modernized or not, but at least it doesn't have SAMs on it. Both are under OPFOR/EMPTY>STATIC>ZU-23/ZU-23M.

@_BARNS_

Like all static guns (MGs and arty) they should just turn darker when destroyed, not like a burned car but just darkened texture.

You'd think that several thousand rounds of 23mm tracer rounds and a few missiles would have interesting results when shot at. :P

hey torni, sorry for always being off topic tounge2.gif but is the T-55 project dead ?! and well by the way, The Zu-23 is non destroyable, anyway thanx for the great addons lookingFW for ur T-55 if u'r still working on it , regards

I've tested it 1000 times (most latest version) and it just won't engage air targets when it does not SEE them (when not pointed to the right direction). crazy_o.gif

@Jarppi

@_BARNS_

Nope, didnt mean that. If you read the topic a bit further back he promised a non-modernized version also. The original two-seater without the optical target designator.

I've tested it 1000 times (most latest version) and it just won't engage air targets when it does not SEE them (when not pointed to the right direction). crazy_o.gif

have you tried grouping it to a soldier commander ?

For me, the normal version DOES detroy all air-vechiles, but the one with stringers on, that wont...