Sign in to follow this  
Sigma-6

Mack R model

ArmA_282_1.JPG

ArmA_282_2.JPG

ArmA_279_1.JPG

ArmA_279_2.JPG

Screenshots taken by Parvus

This is to be considered something of an alpha version. Known bugs include: shadows are not cast on it by other objects, suspension does not travel.

This truck will eventually be accompanied by a series of other civilian addons, including a number of other trucks, some pickups, a number of cars, a ship (at least one,) quite possibly at least one motorcycle, and a Canadian Fisheries and Oceans Arctic crawler of the old Bombardier Flextrac type.

Download Link:

Download from ArmA.info

smile_o.gif very nice thank you sir! Does these trucks come with cargo? or could you possible add that in the future

We'll use it when there'll be a trailer for it smile_o.gif none the less, its amazing!

Verry nice!!

I found one other bug, but might be related to the suspension: most bridges will cause the truck to be slow or stuck on it.

I started working on a trailer script for trucks/trailers from scratch. Making some good progress allready. (driving backwards may give me a headache tho) wink_o.gif

Now all I need is a good trailer model....

wow_o.gif

Sigma, there are none other words to put it but;

You've just raisen the standards...that's a whole new quality and afaik best textures around atm...

now people, we know with whom we have to kep up making our addons wink_o.gif

PS; any details on the planned civilian stuff? what cars specificaly can we expect;  or are just going to surprise us?

Keep it up!!

wonderful , absolutely wonderful! smile_o.gif gonna give this a spinn when i get home after work tonight biggrin_o.gif

Do you plane to update you OFP SIG_UStank, SIG_MN, SIG_M1 & SIG_M60 pack ?

I don't ask for the T80, T72, T64, T62, T55 since RHS has made update of those, and would probably updating them for ARMA.

Nice, gonna download...

yay.gif

I'm probably not going to do any tanks on my own . . . I don't expect that there will be any shortage of great modern US tank addons for ArmA, and to be perfectly honest, I'm more of an artist and a theorist than a scripter or configger.

While I might, at some point, be seen doing art for tanks, I don't think that I'll be undertaking any ambitious tank projects. The only project I have in the pipe is this civilian vehicles pack, and even for that, I could see myself asking for config/script help (as in, asking a skilled person to join in the process as a configger or scripter).

As for the content of the pack, I *can* leak a bit of what you can expect. Everything listed here is at the completed model and texture level, and needs materials, rigging, and configging, so it will be a while:

The old GMC Fleetside pickup from OFP

An Austin Mini

A 1970s Ford F-250

A Smartcar

A 1968 Dodge Monaco 500

A 1989 Honda Civic Hatchback

A Canadair Flextrac CF-23 Snow Crawler

A Ford E-350 Uhaul Truck

An Old School Bus

What about a nice trailer model for this truck wink_o.gif

I can do it myself but it would look like crap rofl.gif

If there's any likelihood of a good trailer script, a trailer might not be too far off. . .

I've been planning to make one for months.

hey come to think of it there are not that many public building such as schools and liberys and supermarkets it would be awsome to have a big supermarket with a giant parking lot and to have a SWAT team fire fight in the super market smile_o.gif i know its a vague idea but when we have tools anythings possible smile_o.gif if we ever get the tools

NICE job guys biggrin_o.gif

hey also how about for your car packs add old chevy caprice version with sharani police colors on it and a sharani SWAT van smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Put this one side to side to a BIS vehicle and you won't be able to tell which one is fan made. GREAT! smile_o.gif

Put this one side to side to a BIS vehicle and you won't be able to tell which one is fan made. GREAT! smile_o.gif

... the better looking one rofl.gif (sorry)

of course this vehicle is better one, the best i have seen so far

Guest Ti0n3r

... the better looking one rofl.gif (sorry)

After having tried it, yeah you're right wink_o.gif

um.. is it the screen shot or are the tyres a bit green?

yeah they are greenish a bit... if you people don't like it unpbo the file and desaturate the wheel texture; simple as that  whistle.gif or wait for a better one; it's a beta after all wink_o.gif