Sign in to follow this  

Xam Total Conversion V1.2 MOD

can some one show me for ex. what it looks like in the target line like is it "C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exec"-mod=@XAM because i cant get it to work plz help sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exec"-mod=@XAM

Shouldn't it be exe and not "exec"?

Quote[/b] ]C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exec"-mod=@XAM

Shouldn't it be exe and not "exec"?

yes it is exe it does not work for me this is what i put in the target line"C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exe"-mod=@XAM plz help

So is this new M1A1 in this version?

Can the strykers and Abrams take more hits?

Can we have a change log?

thanks

Something is right in this MOD, i wish that i just knew what is it. First i was bit dispointed when i tried it: where went all that space from my harddrive, as it seems that there is almost nothing new. New desert camo for vehicles mostly. And i can't speak/write/read anything in french, so i might have missed few (or lots) features

But then i started to play ArmA's campaign with it and WOW-experience followed: My ears are still bleeding when my squad opened fire with their M4s. Shooting felt good, and fixed zoom level for weapons is great thing.

I like it thumbs-up.gif

hey guys,

im getting this error on launch.

bin\config.cpp/CFGWeapons/MP5A5/Burst/: Cannot find base class 'Burst'

mod wont launch.

Im on german DVD version patched to 108, everything works fine i just cant launch this mod.

using correct params -mod@XAM

i checked your cfgweapons config. and removed the fire mod = burst, still getting error.

XAM version im using = 1.205 then patched it using PatchSoloXAM_1.2.01 > not sure if that was a correct install or if the patch is for this XAM verison

Any ideas?

hey guys,

im getting this error on launch.

bin\config.cpp/CFGWeapons/MP5A5/Burst/: Cannot find base class 'Burst'

mod wont launch.

Im on german DVD version patched to 108, everything works fine i just cant launch this mod.

using correct params -mod@XAM

i checked your cfgweapons config. and removed the fire mod = burst, still getting error.

XAM version im using = 1.205 then patched it using PatchSoloXAM_1.2.01 > not sure if that was a correct install or if the patch is for this XAM verison

Any ideas?

1.2:05 is the newist patch, u just installed the older patch, u need to reinstall 1.2:05 and it should work!

I'm having trouble with the M1A1 command station...when switching to TC mode(commander's targeting sight) it won't let me switch back to any other view or allow me back into the interface view,...I have to exit out of the mission.All other views seem to work though?Do I have the right version?I'm running 105 with the downloaed version posted at the top of this thread.Its confusing what version to use and how to operate the new options since theres no readme.Is there a user manual for the mod?

I'm having trouble with the M1A1 command station...when switching to TC mode(commander's targeting sight) it won't let me switch back to any other view or allow me back into the interface view,...I have to exit out of the mission.All other views seem to work though?Do I have the right version?I'm running 105 with the downloaed version posted at the top of this thread.Its confusing what version to use and how to operate the new options since theres no readme.Is there a user manual for the mod?

I've got the same problem confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This Installer does not make a Shorcut for Please add -mod=@XAM or -mod=@XAM_multl in youre Arma Target line

if you installed the XAM_multi and it doesn't work:

the line -mod=@XAM_multl is wrong, replace it by -mod=@XAM_multi

pressing the v worked,but how do you tell the gunner to target in this view,it seems to lockout all your joystick commands as well as the keyboard!!huh.gif Is it NOT adopting custom key commands?Only thing that works are the numpad which revolve ,the / numpadkey shows us a yellow or somtimes red box,... whats this for?We really need some more explaination.Also I tried the newer version but I got a shader error (I guess it wasn't a patch for 1.05)I'll try the inbetween release to see if that works.

Any news on the English version?

Quote[/b] ]pressing the v worked,but how do you tell the gunner to target in this view,it seems to lockout all your joystick commands as well as the keyboard!!huh.gif Is it NOT adopting custom key commands?Only thing that works are the numpad which revolve ,the / numpadkey shows us a yellow or somtimes red box,... whats this for?We really need some more explaination.Also I tried the newer version but I got a shader error (I guess it wasn't a patch for 1.05)I'll try the inbetween release to see if that works.

While in the TC station (Map HUD) press the power button on the top left middle, this will bring you back to the familiar commander view from where you can direct targets and switch to gunner/driver stations.

Anywhere I can download this mod? links doesnt work on my side.

Thank You

Quote[/b] ]pressing the v worked,but how do you tell the gunner to target in this view,it seems to lockout all your joystick commands as well as the keyboard!!huh.gif Is it NOT adopting custom key commands?Only thing that works are the numpad which revolve ,the / numpadkey shows us a yellow or somtimes red box,... whats this for?We really need some more explaination.Also I tried the newer version but I got a shader error (I guess it wasn't a patch for 1.05)I'll try the inbetween release to see if that works.

While in the TC station (Map HUD) press the power button on the top left middle, this will bring you back to the familiar commander view from where you can direct targets and switch to gunner/driver stations.

Ok..so the mod is working as its supposed too then...you can't target while in the interface(would be really nice if ya could though).Does anyone know what the function of the numpad/ key is for.It seems to put a yellow or red box on the TC screen.And what about the auto def buttons?

1.2:05 version is out smile_o.gif

compatible with 1.08 of ArmA wink_o.gif

http://91.121.26.147/DL/XAM_1.205.exe

Is this the single player or multiplayer version ..... or both combined??

Might want to update your main site cause it still has the old downloads listed in the files area.

I just downloaded the old ones and then just noticed the new version listed here and since you cant patch over top of the old ones, they should be deleted and the new file added.

Cant wait for the English version!! But i'll give this a try while waiting.

Hello there,

It's both MP and SP as far as i'm aware.

It'll create 2 "@" dirs in your directory

@XAM_multi and @XAM

Loooong install, so go have a coffee.

rgds

LoK

I just want to say that this mod has one great thing... they fixed the weapon zoom. What is wrong with BIS? Why did they screw this up?

Anyway, I am playing the campaign with this mod and it is working out well... though, I am not sure I dig the weapon sounds. They seem too... too... something.

Just one word : please don't use the link first posted for the XAM english community forum. This link just gives you a crappy automatic translation that causes some mistakes. If you want to post on the XAM forum, use the usual link http://91.121.26.147/forumxtremarma/

and go to the english community part of the forum.

Thanx

Some things are in french tanks and menus but if you know what most do in english you can traslate it in youre head its not that hard. voices are in english so dont worry