Sign in to follow this  
M.Andersson(SWE)

11/6

You could get a PR for this lol..

Patience is what you need my friend. Just becuase they say there going to release a patch today doesnt mean its going to be when you want it to be released. THis had got to be the most pointless post in the history of this fourm. :/ wink_o.gif

So were is it sad_o.gif

right now it is about 09:15 in Czech Republic, so BIS have a whole day to release the patch.

Start whining tomorrow.

Oh, please tell me that a PR is given for this... icon_rolleyes.gif

And they said "should be" released, so there is a possibility that they can't make it.

Just wait till they are ready.

Later all.

Post Restriction.

Really, people should know better than to, on the possible day of release start shooting their mouths of and acting like impatient kiddies whose mother may or may not let them have something.

Asking "Where is it" or "When is it out" is a waste of everyones time.

"You give someone the hand, and they grab the entire arm" (french saying)

Anyways, do you realize that BIS is pretty unique (or one of the few) game developer that offer so much support or extras months and even years after the game is released ?

Official addons, regular patches, game programers activelly posting on the games' forum... These are all the factors that make BIS unique, and these are the reason why you should show them some respect.

"You give someone the hand, and they grab the entire arm" (french saying)

Anyways, do you realize that BIS is pretty unique (or one of the few) game developer that offer so much support or extras months and even years after the game is released ?

Official addons, regular patches, game programers activelly posting on the games' forum... These are all the factors that make BIS unique, and these are the reason why you should show them some respect.

Agreed, a similar saying is "Give them an Inch and they'll take a mile"

Be glad they aren't like some companys who, once finding a game has problems, moves on and makes a new game with the same if not more problems and completely ignorees the problems int he old game and the old fanbase

For f#&ks sake! pistols.gif

I foresee ten to twenty plus more moronic threads just like this one.

So were is it sad_o.gif

Try to draw a Mandala or meditate a bit, if you can't wait wink_o.gif

MfG Medicus

I foresee ten to twenty plus more moronic threads just like this one.

Not if the info in the link to the German site on pg 29 of the "Infor on upcoming 1.08 patch" thread is right.... wink_o.gif

Although I agree with the fact that this post is rather pointless, nobody forced the rest of you to reply to it either. You could have ignored it for instance. As I could have.....<walks away muttering>

You could get a PR for this lol..

Patience is what you need my friend. Just becuase they say there going to release a patch today doesnt mean its going to be when you want it to be released. THis had got to be the most pointless post in the history of this fourm. :/ wink_o.gif

Lol

I can think of several even more pointless threads around here wink_o.gif

And why would the mods give him a PR just for starting one thread? It's not like he is spamming or anything..

Talk about wearing small shoes...

icon_rolleyes.gif

The last comment was meant for those asking mods to give him a PR, not directed at Matt

Ommmmm

Ommmmmm

Ommmmmmm

OmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nope, no good. Meditating doesn't help.

So when?

LOL

Hope it means 11 a.m. not p.m.

Damn I won't be here then.

Happy if by 2 p.m. UK BST.

Ommmmm.....

So were is it sad_o.gif

Still sleeping in BIS Patch Bedroomâ„¢ until the time comes.

Closing.