Sign in to follow this  
zootia

I found an easter egg!

That's already been posted in a previous easter egg topic. Still, I'm not sure if it's an actually easter egg or an actually weapon term. There hasn't been much discussion about it.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Armed_Assault:_Easter_Eggs

Anyone know anything about the alien sounds? I tried it once, but it's difficult to hear it if I have no idea what it sounds like. Not to mention it may be fake.

Also, I think I found an few eastereggs on the buildings. In Bangango, there is a large yellow building encasing a small area of grass. It's sort of difficult to describe. Anyways, I found out that two satchel charges will blow up each piece, and the inside sides have spraypaint everywhere in it. I couldn't read any of it, but if anyone wants to check it out and see if they can recognise anything then be my guest.

There is also the hotel with only one elevator east Corazol. You need to climb up a ladder to get to the a room on the roof. When you get to that room, turn around and there is some inappropriate graffiti. (That's assuming it actually says what I think it might say).

I think it's an elf. I found it along the west coast of North Sahrani. I was walking down the road and the sign was in a bush so I got a hummer and carefully knocked the bush down and there it was.

Guest Ti0n3r
Check out this sign that can be found in North Sahrani:

Looks like a forum troll to me tounge2.gif

It's the official symbol for a type of robbers living in woods.

arrr! its a Leprechaun xmas_o.gif if you find a rainbow near by, follow it and at the end you will find a pot full of gold

Heres another...no its not photoshopped, its real. I found it in one of those buildings with an elevator, looks like a normal red bricked appartment. You go into the elevator and climb up an invisible ladder, then climb up again through the shaft. Once you enter the door exit which has no door, turn around and you should see this.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3698/imgts7.jpg

Btw something I didnt see reported yet :

firing at the light bulbs along the runway at South Sahrani Airfield will make them explode like bombs.

Yep, every Czech kid knows Rumcajs smile_o.gif

Well, we know Rumcais in Poland too tounge2.gif

HAHA i love it, great job BIS that made me laugh seeing that then see what it was about tounge2.gif

Anyone else stumbled across santas face in the smoke stack of a factory ?

Was on the demo island, unsure if it made it into the full version.

Theres also this one, I think the Devs were laughing at us

http://files.photojerk.com/Rayven/armalol.jpg

dont get it - what is that supposed to mean?

IMHO and LOL are Acronyms for In my Honest Opinion and Laugh Out Loud

That's on the RACS MH-6 too rofl.gif

I'm surprised they didn't replace that on the MH-6 with ROFL, then it'd have been a real ROFLCOPTER