Sign in to follow this  
morthawt

People Destroying game play

People seem to have developed some aweful hacks for this game. They can spawn AI that shoots everyone, they can spawn vehicals that explode with gargantuant power, then cen have the most powerful gatling guns shooting from their chest. I was in a server the other day, and 2 people came in and made the server into a circus of team killing, explosions, and mayhem.

Any chance that this can be fixed??? help.gif

Oh yes it was truely a fantastic experience, cars being spawned with horns beeping that explode like a damn nuclear bomb and have a kill radius unlikc anything "NORMAL"with people dressed as civilians who shoot miniguns from their chest that are invisible. It was a blast really... NOT

Just leave the server mate, you can always come to ours ... and if you have any trouble just let an admin know so we can ... pistols.gif

Aye ... just write down their IP and/or report them to an admin. Or play coop ... most time coop-server are "cheat-free". (At least i didn't see a cheater on our coop-server since ArmA has been released smile_o.gif )

MfG Medicus

I dont know how to get ip and info like that.

speaking of admins, that reminds me of the time the day i got the game i was messing with AI and i targeted a person and said fire.. they killed a team mate and i was banned lol, least i know not to do that. but when hackers show up, they have no names at all and team kill like crazy.

I dont know how to get ip and info like that.

Just tipe "#userlist" smile_o.gif

MfG Medicus

Ok cool, are there any other commands like that?

Ok cool, are there any other commands like that?

Aye ... click me! smile_o.gif

Edit:

You have to be at least a voted admin for most of this commands.

MfG Medicus

I imagine it was someone from a certain idiotic clan that is infamous for cheating and being tards. I know that an individual that is from that clan (this person was banned on this forum) showed up on the =IMO= server and was tking like mad.

I imagine that it is fairly easy for them to keep changing their player ID# so banning would have limited success sad_o.gif

and I was hoping that cheats wouldn't be out there until the final versions of the game /sigh.......

people dressed as civilians <snip> that are invisible.

nice. I'm calling bulls*it !

people dressed as civilians <snip> that are invisible.

nice. I'm calling bulls*it !

Ever Seen a Civilian Spawned with a M107 [ The Reported DooD ] = Invincable.

Ive seen it too, Good target practce rofl.gif untill he blows you head off. crazy_o.gif

i once saw that civvie car bomb thing, i was wondering what the hell happened.. i was playing RTS and this car was beeping its horn at me, so i looked at it and it exploded like 5 satchels.. destroying the air fac and tons of vehicle :S :S

What I can not believe is that Kids pay MONEY (Parents Credit Card) for Crap as mentioned above.

I have not seen anything like the above yet, but I have been gimped by the BF2ers.

Good thing is they wont last long on ArmA servers, far too slow a pace for them.

actually that car explosion was kinda funny - suicide bomber factor!!! smile_o.gif

Hello,

Well I just had an intersting experience...

I was on the [Fun] server and we had a cheater with some kind of trainer.

Several of us were waiting at the AB to be picked up for an assault on Bagango.

Suddenly we had a load of incomming arty (which hurt no one) and had us all scrambling for cover.

Then Out of the blue (scuse pun) the skys were full of spetznaz paras dropping down on us.

"Crikey! thats a nice mission touch" i thought, and we got down to defending the AB.

Once the AB was secure we were all alert and waiting for another assault untill an invisible and nameless tropper started mowing us down with FF.

Then it clicked!, this was no clever scripting but a damn cheater!

What a shame! Server (i think) crashed soon after...

But having a script where a "GM" can summon troops/vehicles/arty ingame at will etc is a great idea and shows it CAN be implemented it Arma.

I believe there was a "similar" module available for VBS1.

It's a shame these cheaters can't write some amazing stuff for Arma, as the praise theyd recieve would be universal, rather than from some "w4r3zd00d" pals.

Well, at least if our scripters can get hold of the cheat trainer, they CAN reverse engineer it and add some sterling stuff to Arma. I doubt that the cheaters have NDA'a and EULA's.

We need to take some of these guys prisoner, *ahem* i mean ask them out for dinner and pick their brains.

Rgds

LoK

The scripts they use are probably just copy-pasted from someone elses work in the first place and it's not rocket science, any avarage mission maker could do the stuff they use without breaking a sweat.

Yeah so true. The TKC gang already has trainers passed out & or ready for download. Wallhacks, spawns, weapons, etc.,. And they have ID changers that they start up as a utility before they start up the game. Making up any random ID they wish. We put a ban txt on our server to keep the cooties out. Get the game ID & ban. Of course be the adult ask to stop, then kick, come back & do it again then BAN. In that order. Im not a hater of these types, I study those kiddie scripters and their tools to increase the opsec tempo such as a good co-op. If its just messin around thats fine but when it crashes servers or ruins a long mission, then its time to handle buisness. E=OUT! band.gif

Aye ... just write down their IP and/or report them to an admin. Or play coop ... most time coop-server are "cheat-free". (At least i didn't see a cheater on our coop-server since ArmA has been released smile_o.gif )

MfG Medicus

yeah no cheats in coop servers, but the TK'ers drives me crazy crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif We we're playing with FJT on they're server the other day, and the battle lasted for 3-4 hour. At some point we all got up from our pos, and started advancing towards objective, when suddenly We hear stryker, coming I look left and boom this NOOB tk's all of us lol crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

well hes banned now, but any1 rememer air cavlary in the early days??? U couldn't play the mission for more than 30 minutes, before some 1 pops on the server and blows the airport to pieces...

BTW: actually its not an IP, but a player ID, from wich u can permanently ban these MOFO's.(they need to buy the game again to be able to unban himself)

My friend is running a public evo 1.5a server and someone keep coming in a spawning zombies (civilians with guns). How can you prevent this hack and is their away to find out who is doing it? pistols.gif

This basically ruins the game for the rest of us if anyone can help that would be great! help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

Bis you got a big problem here, this is geting worse, today every server I have played (around 10) was fucked for this cheats, I have all the night without finish just 1 mission

This cheats are not made for get super frags, this cheats are made for fuck the game to ever1, the people will lost interest if you can't fix it ASAP

Quote[/b] ]BTW: actually its not an IP, but a player ID, from wich u can permanently ban these MOFO's.(they need to buy the game again to be able to unban himself)

Not sure how you came to this conclusion. programs that generate fake player ID'S have been around for a while. Banning the ID does nothing at all, they will generate a new ID straight away

Best solution to TK'ing I've ever seen has to be the 'Banana-Phone' Barracks that are in Evolution. That 'ring, ring, ring, ring, BANANA PHONE!' thing is funny for about ten seconds and then you've learned your lesson. biggrin_o.gif

yay.gif Banana Phone For the WIN! biggrin_o.gif

(dammit...finally had that song outta my head and now it's BACK AGAIN!wink_o.gifcrazy_o.gif