Sign in to follow this  
dob

Too much CHEATS

They're cheat in arma, and we can see they do fast build from the same fuc... team, what can we do BIS? do you know them, i can PM you there web site link, to kill cheat activ in arma, cause that produce to much people that stop to play the game.

Quote[/b] ]...Features

Weed Killer

Removes all tree's, grass & bushes

Infinite Ammo

Works for 95% of the weapons & vehicle weapons

No Panting

Run as much as you like without losing your breath.

This will effectively stop your gun from shaking after long runs.

and no fog and certainly more sad_o.gif

need kill the creator or his work !

i dunno, half the features of that cheat people have been asking for in the next set of patches :-)

Best way to deal with cheats is to find there homes, execute there pet dog, burn the house down, extract all their teeth with a hammer then string them up from the nearest lampost by their bolloks, and thats just for a first offence.

Might be a bit extreme for some tastes so instead, could BIS get copies of the cheat patches and include a filecheck in the server exe that looks for those specific altered files ?

its a very bad idea to check for hacks like that. Not least becuase you can alter the exe so easily that it makes the check useless.

i vote for the bollock hanging solution though, sounds like a plan !

You must be talking about the TKC morons? I saw those cheats. I'm sure someone is working on God mode too.

I wonder if it would help to send a PM to Suma or Maruk with a link to them?

On the front page of their site a news article says they had a Vietcong developer infiltrate them so he could improve his anti-cheat measures. He got caught, but it's still a brilliant idea.

It's simply impossible to completely prevent hacking and other means of annoying people. The solution is to play on passworded and well-administered servers or with people you know.

I don't remember ever witnessing a cheater or some moron ruining a game on purpose on a passworded server. And not even on a public server that runs a mod which you need to play there.

Hi, the best solution to deal with the cheaters in a game like this one,

that i know... is to identify positively that the man's using cheats

and kick him from the server or... ban him and send his nick/IP to

that global banning list.

Unfortunately... you can't count with have always an admin or just

a serious admin in a public server; also you can't always count on

the big amount of fool damn kids that play to this game, lately is

really hard to find a public server where don't be at least a Team Killer

or many people that don't really follow orders or that just like to

play as rambo, risking the life of they're team mates and wasting

the mission resources in a stupid way; like waste or destroy the

not respawning vehicles available in a coop mission or things like

that. Let's C ya

well i know about some cheats modified from other games to work with ArmA ...

not all features works but several yes (as the basic principles are same)

irony is they reused also already PB detected cheats

p.s. this one seems to be one of most complete and complex in wild (aka public available)

The solution is to play on passworded and well-administered servers or with people you know.

I don't remember ever witnessing a cheater or some moron ruining a game on purpose on a passworded server. And not even on a public server that runs a mod which you need to play there.

This is the truth of it and the best solution. Find like-minded people and stick with them, if you suspect a server you're not familiar with of harbouring cheats - move on, there's no mileage in complaining 'cos 9 times out of ten no-one will care and you'll just come across as whiney. Move on to another server, eventually the cheats will all be cheating against each other.

I'm one of those people who cannot grasp the cheating mentality, I mean, why? But it's a fact that some people do, and so it's just pragmatic to deal with it on that basis. The cheats will eventually move on to another game 'cos that's their nature. They'll get bored and will have no clue why.

i agree whith all but what about BIsign, and satelite soft to look registery modification in game, may be possible ?

to be honest yuo can have your protections, and your checks and everythign else, but i'd rather just have a human whoes not an idiot with the power to do it and save myself the cpu time for the game and not stopping some 1 in a thousand idiot from spoiling my game.

its true, you cant have an admin 24/7, but across all the servers there's always someone who can help you out.

Here's a solution.

You know of a website run by cheaters/hackers?

Go to a public library..or a public internet access and open up a hotmail account.

Send an e-mail to the FBI, CIA, Interpol with a link to the site, stating it is a terrorist front and hacker hangout, they may be even messing with government computers.  Money laundering is a possibility too. Tell em they use illegit code to access and modify public computer networks.

The cheating in games is just a front for their terrorist activity, and possibly practice for the compromising of financial and government networks.

That should get their efforts focused on something other than cheating in games. rofl.gif

That would be just dumb. It would be illegal, a lot more than hacking a computer game. Not that the security officials would take somerandomangrynerd@hotmail.com very seriously but you could easily be tracked down with the time stamp from the e-mail, eye-witnesses and various security camera footage in and around the library, internet-cafe or whatever.

lol i think more that BIS can secure more the code or kill process like wall hack, speed hack

*for the speed hack i v idea to count speed move time, like a radar and auto eject the speed hacker, that can be realize by a script no ?

For now i think BIS have their hands full with Arma already but when time permits a file checker that kicks modified file users would help.

The BAN list initiative is also a good one smile_o.gif .

That would be just dumb. It would be illegal, a lot more than hacking a computer game. Not that the security officials would take somerandomangrynerd@hotmail.com very seriously but you could easily be tracked down with the time stamp from the e-mail, eye-witnesses and various security camera footage in and around the library, internet-cafe or whatever.

terrorist front and hacker hangout, they may be even messing with government computers.  Money laundering is a possibility too. Tell em they use illegit code to access and modify public computer networks

They terrorize us, they are hackers and they use illegit code to modify public computer networks. OK so there's a couple of suppostions there...anythings a possibility.

keywords...may and possibility

Just a concerned citizen.  goodnight.gif

PS You don't fight fair with "people" who don't play fair. FWIW.

the words "wasting police time" comes to mind, which is an offence, but anyhow....

there is a way to penetrate there site and use it against them if you are smart find there ip address's place ip range ban on all there members...... you now have elimated 80-90% of the wankers rofl.gif

sure ... not only it's illegal it done nothing as they most likely on dynamic IPs ...

Just Find there houses and Set Fire to them mad_o.gif Regardless of whos inside ><

Unfortunatly, like trolls, tkers/cheats/sploiters are here to stay.

How many folk here use cracked .Exe's to preserve their cd's/dvd's?

Same thing, really. Any soft protection you bring out is gonna already been broken by some 14 yr old in Arkansas. the same with online cheating.

In a game like this, which isnt persistant, I don't think we need any extra stuff to stop cheats built in and bloating up the filesize/slowing down the software etc.

It just has to be super easy to ident/kick/make it a pain for your average Joe cheater/ Tker.

Those who thrive off it, will always find a way to grief online. even if its within game rules. (try playing Neocron sad_o.gif ).

As someone above said, best thing is to keep the info about the cheat sites quiet. Just forward the info to Bis. etc

( then perhaps join the site and monitor it under a pseudoname and send Bis any useful inf.)

I don't know if the last bit's practical, but I did it for VBS1 and got some nasty/accidentally open Ftp's shut/secured. Felt good.

Now you chaps have quoted from the site (In good faith obviously!wink_o.gif I know know what strings and clans to search for to download those cheats.....If I were that way inclined. No critisim ment, just an observation.

All online cheats do need to have a "french stick" loaf inserted in them....sideways....

rgds

LoK

(but in saying that, have i hinted to people how to do it?)