Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Mod Reloaded, Public Beta Release

v1.18update

[*]Updated UnitArrays script to include LaserTarget search and save in SIX_LTG array. SIX_PLLASER should be the laser marker that the player (or AI on his machine) creates while using the Laser Marker.

[*]Prepared for AN/PEQ-2 Laser Illuminator/Targetter (First need to sort some stuff out!wink_o.gif

[*]Probably fixed bug present in situations where the server does not have the mod installed

Changesets:

http://trac.6thsense.eu/arma/changeset/29

http://trac.6thsense.eu/arma/changeset/33

@SmegLeg, please let me know how if it helped the problem smile_o.gif

Hi Sickboy,

Just given it a quick test and it seems that the problem is gone. Thanks for looking into this so quickly. smile_o.gif

Hi Sickboy,

Just given it a quick test and it seems that the problem is gone. Thanks for looking into this so quickly. smile_o.gif

Np, thanks for testing. Glad it worked out biggrin_o.gif

AN/PEQ-2. So does that mean we're gonna have a COD4 effect soon? That'd be neat, maybe the flashlights eventually too.

AN/PEQ-2. So does that mean we're gonna have a COD4 effect soon? That'd be neat, maybe the flashlights eventually too.

Garlay had some ideas about this, and I can not specify a timespan atm smile_o.gif

The laser idea must be revised, using ingame laserdesignator or derrivates as another muzzle (barrel) is unsuccessful, when you push fire while the laser muzzle is chosen, you will put ur main weapon on your back and look through invisible laserdesignators, while you actually watch through the acog scope of your rifle, which is on your back : rofl.gif

But, searching for alternatives. With ArmA's function set and possibilities, im sure we can come to a solution smile_o.gif

Garlay had some ideas about this, and I can not specify a timespan atm smile_o.gif

The laser idea must be revised, using ingame laserdesignator or derrivates as another muzzle (barrel) is unsuccessful, when you push fire while the laser muzzle is chosen, you will put ur main weapon on your back and look through invisible laserdesignators, while you actually watch through the acog scope of your rifle, which is on your back : rofl.gif

But, searching for alternatives. With ArmA's function set and possibilities, im sure we can come to a solution smile_o.gif

Switzerland Mod has working lasers. Talk to them about it. I'm willing to bet that you could probably attach the effect to a specific firemode.

Switzerland Mod has working lasers. Talk to them about it. I'm willing to bet that you could probably attach the effect to a specific firemode.
Taking a look how they worked it out. Thanks for the pointer!

Update: Never mind, they maybe display a laser but the laser can not be used for marking laser targets, like for LGB bombs etc from planes etc.

Just got confirmed that there is no way without scripting to get the laser designators to work as a barrel/muzzle on a weapon smile_o.gif

(except probably having the weapon on a vehicle biggrin_o.gif)

Weird it wont update for me I have 1.17 from the seperate updates and the update tool says this is the most up to date

whats the changelog for 1.19? great mod smile_o.gif
Thanks, Check the included Readme.

v1.20 will follow soon due to some noted bugs in Multiplayer wink_o.gif

Hence 1.19 not announced yet.

Quote[/b] ]Weird it wont update for me I have 1.17 from the seperate updates and the update tool says this is the most up to date
Please try and edit @6thSenseMod\tools\updater.bat

look for: www.6thsense.eu

replace with: 6thsense.eu

Please let me know if it helped smile_o.gif

Awesome conversion! But i got some problem,that make me crazy banghead.gif

I install 6thSense mod on 1.08 version and on launch i get this:

gallery_11030_617_24862.jpg

Please help me with this ..

Awesome conversion! But i got some problem,that make me crazy  banghead.gif

I install 6thSense mod on 1.08 version and on launch i get this:

gallery_11030_617_24862.jpg

Please help me with this ..

v1.09beta is required for a few vital features, but you could play without if you leave the bin.pbo out of @6thSenseMod\dta

The problem you describe is not because of ArmA version, but because you don't load Queens Gambit, while you do load the @6thSenseQG mod folder smile_o.gif

how come the tracers never work after respawn in mp? I want to use this in pvp games but they stop working after my first death and leave me with no tracers at all. (well some of the vehicles still have the tracer effect but the rifles dont)

I tried looking for that "SIX_TRACER_REFRESH = 30" thing so I could switch it from 30 to 3 or 2, but i dont think it worked. banghead.gif

This path is correct ?

arma.exe -window -nosplash -mod=dbe1;@6thSenseMisc;@6thSenseMod;@6thSenseQG;@SIX_Pack2;@SIX_Pack1

This path is correct ?

arma.exe -window -nosplash -mod=dbe1;@6thSenseMisc;@6thSenseMod;@6thSenseQG;@SIX_Pack2;@SIX_Pack1

You can find that in the readme. Aswell as that Pack1 and Pack2 are already integrated.

v1.22update

[*] Removed NWD Rangefinder etc until a more stable version arrives :-)

[*] Updated XEH to v1.2 official version

v1.21update

[*] Fixed missing SCAR texture (By Scubaman3d)

[*] Removed problematic tank models

v1.20update

[*] Updated SCARs by Scubaman3d; Binarized and optimized models, updated textures and RVmats, shadow and other bugs fixed

[*] Fixed bug in netengine when NET Sender calls the Receiver with a number instead of array (Thanks to Dwarden for report)

[*] Small fixes for TankFCS

[*] Changed updater to use 6thsense.eu instead of www.6thsense.eu

v1.19update

[*] Updated MaddMatt's ArmA effects to v0.60fixed, and removed left over from old Matt_ArmAEffects

[*] Included NonWonderDog's TankFCS, simulating tank computers, aswell as laser range finders

[*] Updated ExtendedEventHandlers to experimental new version (using spawn at crew check and using arrays with compiled code instead of strings)

[*] Removed SIX_ custom LaserDesignator and Batteries, using default BIS ones. (To be compatible with NWD's Laser Range Finder)

[*] Included Changeset 35 (by Alex T); Fixes to fireLightDuration and Intensity for suppressed weapons in SIX_Weapons

the scars are not completely fixed

the rifle supressed versions dont have supressors except for the marksman versions

the scars are not completely fixed

the rifle supressed versions dont have supressors except for the marksman versions

Thanks, please use the WeaponPack thread in the future for any weapon comment, thanks.

well the weaponthread hasnt even released the scars so i thought id say it here cause its released as part of the mod......would like to say too the scars are awesome but i love the hk416/17

just need to add sopmod kits and their complete

thanks heaps guy

Is there planned a weapons only pack?

It was planned almost one year ago.

Is it just me or can i get the update the wiki only goes up to 1.17 and the updater only to 1.17 Am i doing somthing wrong