Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Mod Reloaded, Public Beta Release

NwdDispersion affects default weapons and every weapon that is inherited from those default weapons, except if there was custom dispersion for such subclass setup.

I generally only use models and textures from the addons I include. Custom weapon characteristics only if those weapons were not available in the mod yet.

I didn't create High Dispersion Mags because editing the  .ArmAProfile seems always to work (but must be done on server in MP of course).

There are no dispersion definitions in defines.hpp, only AIDispersionCoef defines which are unused throughout the Mod at this time. Some custom dispersion settings have been setup in SIX_Weapons/CfgWeapons.hpp , but iirc only for weapons that are not by default included in ArmA (and thus not setup in NWD_Dispersion)

So basicly either remove NWD_Dispersion and create your own dispersion overwrite pbo, or edit the nwd_dispersion.pbo and the six_weapons.pbo/CfgWeapons.hpp

v1.24setup fixed and reuploaded to 6thSense.eu Download Servers

[*] Will now create "Play ArmA (v1.09beta) with 6thSenseMod" shortcuts in startmenu and/or desktop (Depending on Component Choice during setup)

[*] Fixed -mod line in Readme

It's now only for 1.09 beta  ?

now on launch i get "RUG_DSAI need 1.09 version ..."

and Error compiling pixel shader PSNormal DXTA

----UPDATE-----

Sorry,problem solved

thaks for mod Sickboy notworthy.gif

Hi again

I have a weird problem

After i create,testing,modify,my mission - i laucnh if few times - and for second time (i modife some stuff in mission description) i have a message (tha's reaaaaly piss me off (and now my neighbors)) nwd_tankballistics and this message also contains "you dont have this addon and you cant play or modify this mission"

What the hell is this ?!  pistols.gif   banghead.gif

Some of you might've noticed the lack of updates the past few weeks.

I am working on a renewed edition of the Mod.

The renewed edition of the Mod incl. rewritten and redesigned parts, and a *huge* surprise.

I will supply more details when they become available.

Requesting more details will not do you any good, and I will try to ignore such posts as much as possible. You've been warned :-)

Please for now stay tuned, kick back, relax, and prepare and get ready to rumble.... pistols.gif

I hope now i´m in the right thread! I use 6th- sense 1.24

My question again: How can i change the team- members in a team because the T-Key is block for the menu?

I hope now i´m in the right thread! I use 6th- sense 1.24

My question again: How can i change the team- members in a team because the T-Key is block for the menu?

Unpbo SIX_Base.pbo located in @6thSenseMod\addons with f.i. the pbo tools by kegetys: www.kegetys.net

then change the file: s\init_player.sqf and change:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> SIX_ActionList=SIX_ActionList+["player addAction ['> 6thSense Menu (T key)', (SIX_PS+'eyeball\PopupMenu\ActivatePopupMenuViaAction.sqf'), [], 0, false, false, 'teamSwitch' ]"];

into <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">SIX_ActionList=SIX_ActionList+["player addAction ['> 6thSense Menu (T key)', (SIX_PS+'eyeball\PopupMenu\ActivatePopupMenuViaAction.sqf'), [], 0, false, false]"];

Then repbo the SIX_Base addon again.

I will think about adding the teamSwitch option to the menu, so you can still use T to get the menu, and then click teamSwitch biggrin_o.gif

Thx

but i have another Question:

Where i have to place the .pga files in the @6thSenseMod\Tools folder to get the replacements?

Thx

but i have another Question:

Where i have to place the .pga files in the @6thSenseMod\Tools  folder to get the replacements?

You should not place them anywhere, as it aren't "Mission replacement" files or anything like that.

It are template files for powergrep http://www.powergrep.com/

You can use them to mass-edit missions and exchange units to the 6thSense.eu ones.

Manual: http://www.powergrep.com/manual/PowerGREP.pdf

I thought you might have stopped development cause you joined ACE, which would be understandable. It seems there is a lot to look forward to in the next couple months between the different mods that have assembled and the new forthcoming patch. Exciting times lie ahead.

I thought you might have stopped development cause you joined ACE, which would be understandable.  It seems there is a lot to look forward to in the next couple months between the different mods that have assembled and the new forthcoming patch.  Exciting times lie ahead.

Exciting times indeed lay ahead :-)

"I'm so excited! tu du tu duududu" smile_o.gif

One of the best features of Sixsense is the dispersion it feels realistic and prolongs firefights, something Arma sorely lacks. Is it possible you could create a pack that replaces ArmA stock values with your Six Sense ones so we can have the same sought of firefights but without downloading the huge mod (In the same caterogry as you Ai & tracer mod)

Is there any way you could include DMarkwicks excellent DMSmokeEffects mod? Its merely 2 mb and gives alot of eyecandy whistle.gif

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1631

Thanks for the idea, but there's no need to suggest anything until the new Mod is available. And yes, it contains Smoke ViewBlock, and millions more :-)

damn sickboy, you shouldn't given us any hints! i'm gonna start going nuts to see what you've been up to for so freeking long!

To make 6thSense.eu Mod v1.11 Compatible

Please delete @6thSenseMod\dta\bin.pbo

Proper fix will be supplied at the reincarnation of the Mod :-)

Aww man, Can't use 6th sense until new version?

or just the effects that are from the bin.pbo (can't even remember what changes were in the bin.pbo).

Aww man, Can't use 6th sense until new version?

or just the effects that are from the bin.pbo (can't even remember what changes were in the bin.pbo).

Nah, nothing's lost / missing buddy, the bin.pbo just disabled some radio commands that are stored there instead of language.pbo

So are there any maps available for multiplayer we can download for use in our own servers? I can't seem to be able to find any, I googled it, looked in here, and in ArmAholic.com.

To add a sound mod do I just place the entire addons folder into 6thSenseMisc, or ONLY .pbos? Thanks in advance.

Short Question. Is it pssible to run 6th Sense Mod with the new 1.14 Patch?

If yes how???

thx

Short Question. Is it pssible to run 6th Sense Mod with the new 1.14 Patch?

If yes how???

thx

Yes. Exactly the same as getting it working with Version 1.11 (read few posts up)

Hello, if I delete the file SIX_CRDS I get an error when the game starts telling me SIX_CRDS.hpp is missing. If it's in there it starts fine, but I really do hate that hit effect and the noises. For SP it's great but in MP it gives me an unfair disadvantage. So how do I disable the CRDS hit effects without causing the game to freak out?

EDIT: Oh and I use 1.14

Did you remove both the SIX_CRDS.pbo file from the AddOns and the SIX_CRDS.hpp file from the Dta folder? With the exception of Six_Misc.pbo, the other are not dependent on one another.