Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Mod Reloaded, Public Beta Release

Is it just me or can i get the update the wiki only goes up to 1.17 and the updater only to 1.17 Am i doing somthing wrong

I'll update the wiki asap, im behind there smile_o.gif

The updater however should get you up2date until the latest version.

I've heard others that had problems but I do not understand why, especially not why it ends for them at 1.17.

However,, when you look at the links on the wiki, you will be able to extrapolate the right URL's for the rest of the updates.

v1.24update

[*] Updated Red Cottage's Be32K (Incl US and weaponized versions)

[*] Fixed Scopes on M4's

[*] Cleaned the ArmA.rpt file considerably (YES, there is still TODO ;-))

[*] Moved default ArmA weapons model overwrites into SIX_Repl_WeaponModels (Thus the models are replaced also when playing with default weapons, e.g in default BIS missions)

v1.23update

[*] Added RobertHammer's M4 & M16 Pack (Check Readme for full credits)

[*] Added Martin_BM's HK Mk23 Pack (Check Readme for full credits)

v1.24 adds a little present for the SP or Default ArmA Missions / Units / Weapons players out there; It replaces most of the BIS Weapon Models with the Custom Models included in 6thSenseMod.

Sickboy many tanks for the Mod, any update of the mod classes and magazin names?

many tanks and great work

Patched to 1.24 but I'm still having a problem with seeing tracers on the light machine guns (M240, SAW, PK) although the M2 and DPK's work fine, any ideas. Note all was fine since 1.22

Created latest Full Setup: v1.24. (BIKI Links updated).

Can be used for reinstallation or clean installation.

Sickboy many tanks for the Mod, any update of the mod classes and magazin names?

many tanks and great work

Thanks for the comments smile_o.gif You can find the classes here, they're fairly up2date. Will run them down and get the wiki up2speed again soon smile_o.gifhttp://community.bistudio.com/wiki/6thSense.eu:Mod_Classes
Quote[/b] ]Patched to 1.24 but I'm still having a problem with seeing tracers on the light machine guns (M240, SAW, PK) although the M2 and DPK's work fine, any ideas.  Note all was fine since 1.22
Sounds like a combination problem to me. Im running the Mod here without _anything_ else, SAW, PK, M240, all work just fine incl tracers. Please make sure only the Mod is loaded, nothing is added or removed, and then try again. If the problem persists, you might wanna try a reinstall of the mod (uninstall, remove @6th*** folders, reinstall full setup, updates). However, if the problem is resolved, you probably will have to single out the problem as it seems to be caused by other addons/mods :P

Thanks for the reply. I have removed the mod and attempted to install ver 1.24 from the complete Wiki download link, but twice I have received a corrupt file message during the install.

It seems the culprit is SLX_Isl.pbo file since this is were the setup fails.

ver 1.24 from the complete Wiki download link, but twice I have received a corrupt file message during the install.

me too

ver 1.24 from the complete Wiki download link, but twice I have received a corrupt file message during the install.

me too

Error reported on Armaholic.com forums as well.

Please let us know when you update the file so we can be sure to update our archive wink_o.gif

Grrr... File was verified and was okay :S Sry for any inconvinience.

Tracking back the problem and letting you guys know when the fixed file is up.

update; Source setup is corrupt :S Ill bake another setup one of these days and make it available again. This could take until Wednesday depending on my available time.

update2; It seems that for some vague reason, the nsis installer created corrupted installers when I had Vista x64 configured to loose 1GB of RAM (to workaround the famous "ArmA+Vista x64 4GB Bug"). huh.gif

I'm uploading fixed (+extensively tested) installer now. yay.gif

thank goodness, and i thought it was just me! counting the seconds sickboy  biggrin_o.gif
Thats ~3000 Seconds mate biggrin_o.gif

Fixed installer available at usual download link!

So i've got the 1gig (6thSense.eu Mod v1.24) mod pack and notice the ska_RAC units are in it but I cannot find them anywhere in the editor? Are they disabled, hidden or have they changed editor name since the standalone release?

Preach

@Stavanger; Thanks mate!

So i've got the 1gig (6thSense.eu Mod v1.24) mod pack and notice the ska_RAC units are in it but I cannot find them anywhere in the editor? Are they disabled, hidden or have they changed editor name since the standalone release?

Preach

Everything changed editor name or group in 6thSenseMod, that's basicly one of the important features.

Skaven's racs are available as t1/t2 mercs on the racs side default camo scheme. Only models are setup though, they all carry the same weapons as the Commando unit of RACs.

I have not yet given them individual weapon loadouts because I didn't need them yet and had a shitload of other priorities.

I'll add it to the bugtracker and give them proper individual weapon loadouts soon.

I become an error when i start this mod

the first: Addon CA_Hotfix requires version 1.09 of application

the second: Error Compiling pixel shader PSNormalDXTA

I become an error when i start this mod

the first: Addon CA_Hotfix requires version 1.09 of application

the second: Error Compiling pixel shader PSNormalDXTA

[*] Check the Readme/Wiki for requirements.

[*] Use the shortcut on desktop: Play ArmA (v1.09beta) with 6thSenseMod

may i ask what version of BTR from Sea Daemon is used ? because it seems it's older than released v2.0 (looking at textures etc)

also any plans yet to sync up newer units/vehicles etc. from RHS ? (or still waiting for even newer RHS releases) ?

Thanks sickboy I found the mercs, but I have another question.

I have trolled through many readme's and the wiki with no avail so here goes...

I run the latest Fromz sound pack, I love it, but the 6thsense stuff seems to override it.

So my question is, how can I disable the 6thsense sound and ensure only Fromz is running? And also how to disable Dr Eyeballs view distance selector off the action menu?

I also get a small error saying the Fromz soundpack has been deleted or move so cannot play/edit the mission (even though I can still play it) however, I've checked the mission.sqm and made sure its not a requirement, I've checked the Arma launcher mod path to ensure its launching Fromz and checked he dir of the sound pack but I cannot see where I am going wrong. Any ideas?

Preach

The Latest Full Setup did not install the special shortcut: "Play ArmA (v1.09beta) with 6thSenseMod".

Will be fixed in new full setup asap, here you can find what the shortcut should look like: http://bugs.6thsense.eu/arma/view.php?id=31

@Dwarden; It's probably old, ill update it sometime.

@Preacher; You'll have to fight that off with Fromz, not with me. 6thSenseMod does not replace any sounds (it only adds some custom sounds for rifles that do not exist in default ArmA), it's compatible with every soundpack out there, but haven't tried Fromz. As you can see in the readme, soundpacks belong in @6thSenseMisc, loaded before @6thSenseMod and @6thSenseQG.

Disabling menu isn't very easy atm. I'll have to make some changes. Viewdistance and Terrain Details is only one of the many features of the menu.

Hi Sickboy ,

Firstly i will like to thank to all of you your excelent work, continue because you are really surprising me is magnific.

I downloaded 1.24 mod ,and i would like to know where can i find weapons like HK416, M14 SOPMOD , but i am more interested in SCAR.Because i searched in the wiki and obviously in the editor and doesn´t appear where weapons are.

Thanks for all and continue with your work man is really great.

There was a problem in v1.24 full setup which did not create the special "1.09beta" shortcut, this is how it should look like:

Target: D:\ArmA\beta\arma.exe -mod=dbe1;beta;@6thSenseMisc;@6 thSenseMod;@6thSenseQG

Start In: D:\ArmA

As you can see, the Target is set to: ArmA\Beta\ArmA.exe

The Start In is set to just: ArmA

It is very important you setup the shortcut this way, otherwise you will get errors like e.g: missing file ifc22.dll

@Countfloyd:

Tnx. You can find the weapons in the weaponboxes of 6thSenseMod. In editor under #modern - all -ammoboxes (or sth similair). They exist in the all weapons box and west weapons box and specials box

Ok thanks a lot , i find and tried them they are really good.HK416 is perfect and EBR too but SCAR maybe needs more work but it looks good.

Thanks for all your great done work.

Yo only me,

been looking through the mods in more detail and just need some clarification...

Am I correct in saying the NWDdispersions affects only the default weapons, and under the SIXweapons>defines.hpp only affect the custom SIXweapons that have been added?

Also, now that I have found the RAC SKA mercs, I cannot find the High dispersion version of them, have they been disabled?

I basically want very long firefights with the AI dispersion much much bigger. So I guess my question is, what is the best file to edit to increase dispersion all around? rofl.gif

Preach