Sign in to follow this  
norrin

SQF revive script

Hi norrin, thanks for reply!

Ive just figured out another error in my mission.

My brother was killed, then he just stands there on the position he was kileld,then was killed a second time just a half second after the first time and then, after i revived him he got the weapons he should become when he respawns at base....

Strange bug and i think it has to do with i set the unconsciuous invisibility to 0, during that eventhandler issues

I hope you can "fix it" for me as you seeing through my mission, i just sent you recently.

Even more bugs found:

We just had a coop-session in my mission with 4 players and the following happens randomly on all players (altough the JIP players had the errors more frequently):

1.After Revive, you cant move yourself but you can shoot and target via ironsight - your weapon is still on back. After some minutes (randomly) you can stand up and play.

2. Getting revived but still be in spectator mode, the units has just took the weapon from back but you are in spectating. Only ESC-pressing once helped out.

3. Sometimes when people got killed, they just can stand up directly after death and continue to play - the will then get the standart weapon i add in the "revive_player.sqf" which we normally only should get, after respawn with respawn-button

4. Spectating stops , when the spectating unit starts to dirve cars, helis, etc.

5. JIP players get respawn-button on mission starting.

6. Many other minor errors with animation after respawn in base via respawn-button, etc....

You are welcome to play a life round of my mission of you like to!

I would be very pleased if you will, ill give you the IP-adress and Name of my machine.

Regards, Christian

Alot of what you are describing relates to the player not being able to get out of the unconscious animation when he is revived.

I've got a new version in the works, where I've revised how this works and I can't promise from my testing but it seems to be a lot more reliable in both the AI_enabled and disabled scripts.  So hopefully that will fix bugs 1 and 2 .

Problem 3 is probably occurring with the null variable error which I hope will be fixed in the next version as I've found some code in the revive script that causes this error.

4. You should be able to continue spectating units driving vehicles while unconscious however if you switch to another unit you'll lose the ability to spectate the unit in a vehicle until he gets out and gets back in again - this needs work but it maybe a while before I get to it.

5.  Sounds like a configuration error.

6.  Hopefully fixed in next version

norrin

EDIT:  Just quickly checked your mission and you're using a slightly earlier version of the init.sqs/sqf code that dosen't define all the respawn variables needed for the latest version of the revive_player script and its probably causing alot of the respawn errors you're seeing.

Thanks!

Regarding to your edit:

Nope it was just one varaible missing (respawn_position = 1wink_o.gif! Added it now, but i think this will not affect anything because i set the revive_timer function to 0.

Quote[/b] ] Therefore if you are using both the "first aid and hit effects" and "voice hit" effects you'll need to renumber the revive_player.sqf remove hit eventhandlers to 2 (I think) eg.

Code Sample

_name removeEventHandler ["hit", 2];

_name removeEventHandler ["dammaged", 0];

So i should all _name removeEventHandler in revive_player.sqf from 0 to 2 and all damaged in same file leave them at 0?

Edit: Just tried it and i needed 50 shots or so to get killed finally. whistle.gif

Regards, Christian

Yep you're probably right about the respawn_position = 1 as this global variable shouldn't be called without the revive_timer = 1 but best to define it just to be on the safe side.

With the players getting the JIP progress dialog (error 5) you've currently got this option toggled on in the init.sqs (eg. JIP_spawn_dialog = 1; ) so just disable if you don't want it to appear when they join or increase the time_b4_JIP_spawn_dialog = 10; to a higher number as its currently saying that if players join the mission 5 seconds after the mission starts (due to the way the scripts are currently set up) they will get the dialog, this may occur at start up if its a large mission and it takes a little while for the client to download and join the mission. So setting it to 60 seconds or so should fix the problem, if it doesn't please let me know.

Thanks!

Regarding to your edit:

Nope it was just one varaible missing (respawn_position = 1wink_o.gif! Added it now, but i think this will not affect anything because i set the revive_timer function to 0.

Quote[/b] ] Therefore if you are using both the "first aid and hit effects" and "voice hit" effects you'll need to renumber the revive_player.sqf remove hit eventhandlers to 2 (I think) eg.

Code Sample

_name removeEventHandler ["hit", 2];

_name removeEventHandler ["dammaged", 0];

So i should all _name removeEventHandler in revive_player.sqf from 0 to 2 and all damaged in same file leave them at 0?

Edit: Just tried it and i needed 50 shots or so to get killed finally. whistle.gif

Just tried it again and this error first appears when i was dead 2 times before. So at the 3rd time they try to kill me, it takes many shots from theiry AKs.

So what will be the best value for hit eventhandlers and damaged eventhandlers?

What is with that line? addeventhandler? nothing to change there?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">//Enable invincibility for unconscious units

if (unconscious_invincibility == 1) then

{

_name addeventhandler ["hit", {_this select 0 setdamage 0}];

_name addeventhandler ["dammaged", {_this select 0 setdamage 0}];

};

HELP!! Please help with that fcking Eventhandlers. crazy_o.gif

BTW: Ive changed my init from sqs to sqf, i managed to load the Grouplink-script aswell from the sqf and now this "null-variable error" is gone!

Regarding to the JIP progress dialog, what does it really do?

I dont understand it well, because of the very unclear and "light" written manual.

I currently disabled it to avoid these errors at point 5.

Regards, Christian

@Christian

For the time being if you don't understand something then my advice is don't implement it. I will endeavour to improve the "very unclear and "light" written manual" but as I don't write "howto" manuals for a living this is an evolving process and as I don't want to write a 100 page document outlining every single nuance and subtlety of these scripts I do assume that the user will have some scripting knowledge and some understanding of the game mechanics.

For instance the join in progress dialog option,if you care to read back through this thread, was introduced for players who join some time after the mission start. A dialog would appear for the JIP player so they could press a button and be teleported to a spawn point closer to the action so that they didn't have to spend 10 minutes getting to the front line.

As for the eventhandlers let me state again that I'm not familiar with using GPL2+. I get around 6- 8 hours a weeks to play ArmA and 90% of that time is spent scripting and fixing map makers problems (which may I remind you I'm under no obligation to do) and therefore I get very little time to make my own maps and play around with other scripter's code. For instance although I've looked through the code I still haven't had a chance to fire up your mission in ArmA yet. Please also remember that if you change the revive code in any way (eg. using and init.sqf instead of an init.sqs) that you're bound to introduce errors due to differences in syntax etc and every moment I waste trouble shooting problems that you've managed to introduce such as this keeps me away from fixing the real problems with the script such as players not regaining control of their bodies when they are revived etc.

Anyway this is my understanding of how eventhandlers work.

Every time a script adds an eventhandler eg a "hit" handler, it is given an index number. So for example the first "hit" eventhandler added to a player will have an index 0, the second index 1 etc etc. Now if you want to remove the second "hit" eventhandler added then you would need some code like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> player removeEventHandler ["hit", 1]

From my quick look through GPL2+ I see that the GroupLink2Plus.sqs script adds a number of eventhandlers as shown on the previous page (and note I've only looked through this script in GPL2+ and other scripts in the suite may also add other eventhandlers). Now as far as I can tell it will add 2 "hit" eventhandlers when the mission starts to each playable unit one for the "first aid and hit effects" and the other for "voice hit" if you have both these options enabled. That means when the revive script adds a "hit" eventhandler to make the unit invincible while it is unconscious it will be the third "hit" eventhandler added to the player and it will have an index of 2 hence you need to change the remove "hit" eventhandler to read:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> player removeEventHandler ["hit", 2] every time it appears in the revive_player.sqf.

By contrast, GPL2+ (and I could be wrong about this) does not add any "damaged" event handlers therefore the index for the damaged eventhandler added by the revive_player code will still be 0 so you will need to leave the remove event handler "damaged" code as this <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_name removeEventHandler ["dammaged", 0]; in the revive_player.sqf script

Now I can't be sure what happens once a player has been killed a few times and whether the index numbers of the eventhandlers change upon the unit respawning and this may be whats happening in your code eg. invincibility "hit" event handler may become index 0. It seems unlikely but with ArmA you never know and what we really need is a system to identify what the index number of the added eventhandlers are so we can keep a better track of what's going on. There may be a way to do this using the return value of the addEventHandler command and I'll look into this further but for the time being my advice is if you've changed the revive_player.sqf code and it doesn't work then disable the invincibility toggle in the init.sqf.

If you want a quick answer to how many, what type and when GPL2+ adds eventhandlers to the units you are best to ask SNKMAN as he knows this code backwards and if you get an answer by all means post it here.

Quote[/b] ]For the time being if you don't understand something then my advice is don't implement it. I will endeavour to improve the "very unclear and "light" written manual" but as I don't write "howto" manuals for a living this is an evolving process and as I don't want to write a 100 page document outlining every single nuance and subtlety of these scripts I do assume that the user will have some scripting knowledge and some understanding of the game mechanics.

My statement above should be no criticism to you nor to your work, please keep that in mind.

Quote[/b] ]For instance the join in progress dialog option,if you care to read back through this thread, was introduced for players who join some time after the mission start. A dialog would appear for the JIP player so they could press a button and be teleported to a spawn point closer to the action so that they didn't have to spend 10 minutes getting to the front line.

So, and why dont you write it exactly like that way in the readme?

There is no demand for a large manual of 100pages or so, so this short setence explains it all and very clear. but in the Readme, nothing explains this feature nor what it really does. Thank you for your explanation.

I promise you here something: I'll rewrite the (or at least "unclear" parts) of the readme and send you this next week or so - OK?

Quote[/b] ]Please also remember that if you change the revive code in any way (eg. using and init.sqf instead of an init.sqs) that you're bound to introduce errors due to differences in syntax etc.....

You really know what you've written?

init.sqf is the default form for using with your script! It is like it comes with the package of your script.

So i just make it like it should be by default. Also by doing this, the nul-variable error is gone! I double checked it and it is definately appearing every time i use .sqs instead of the default .sqf. So wheres the problem here?

Quote[/b] ]As for the eventhandlers let me state again that I'm not familiar with using GPL2+...
thats very sad, because its the ultimate gameplay experience for for coop missions!
Quote[/b] ]I get around 6- 8 hours a weeks to play ArmA and 90% of that time is spent scripting and fixing map makers problems (which may I remind you I'm under no obligation to do) and therefore I get very little time to make my own maps and play around with other scripter's code.

Thats very sad and i or we, the community, really appreciate your work and your help abaout this! By the way: Thank you again for!

Quote[/b] ]From my quick look through GPL2+ I see that the GroupLink2Plus.sqs script adds a number of eventhandlers as shown on the previous page (and note I've only looked through this script in GPL2+ and other scripts in the suite may also add other eventhandlers). Now as far as I can tell it will add 2 "hit" eventhandlers when the mission starts to each playable unit one for the "first aid and hit effects" and the other for "voice hit" if you have both these options enabled. That means when the revive script adds a "hit" eventhandler to make the unit invincible while it is unconscious it will be the third "hit" eventhandler added to the player and it will have an index of 2 hence you need to change the remove "hit" eventhandler to read:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player removeEventHandler ["hit", 2]

every time it appears in the revive_player.sqf.

Thank your for that, ill try it asap and tell you again if there are any errors left. By the Way: If i were you, i would be a very little bit thankful, because I spending currently about 5 hours a day of playing (demo) missions with your script and GL2P to finding the bugs left. That is work you don't need to do again, so basically what i do is (from my point of view) help you a little bit out with bug findings.

Question, if i change it to this, what is with the first (0) eventhandler from "_name" ? shouldnt it be read like this together:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player removeEventHandler ["hit", 2]

_name removeEventHandler ["hit", 0]

huh.gif

EDIT: I alos found out that your script add a "killed" eventhandler for the teamkill-function. And Grouplink2Plus does that too for scream-effects...

Quote[/b] ]and what we really need is a system to identify what the index number of the added eventhandlers are so we can keep a better track of what's going on. There may be a way to do this using the return value of the addEventHandler command and I'll look into this further

Ill look forward to this! Thank you for your time!

Quote[/b] ]but for the time being my advice is if you've changed the revive_player.sqf code and it doesn't work then disable the invincibility toggle in the init.sqf.

If you want a quick answer to how many, what type and when GPL2+ adds eventhandlers to the units you are best to ask SNKMAN as he knows this code backwards and if you get an answer by all means post it here.

That is exactly what SNKMAN is telling me (were both from same countrys). His advice is to disable the invincibility. But i dont want to, because its IMHO one of the major features!

Thanks again, Christian

Question, if i change it to this, what is with the first (0) eventhandler from "_name" ? shouldnt it be read like this together:

_name  removeEventHandler ["hit", 0]

huh.gif

Sorry you're quite correct I've been unclear about this it should read <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_name removeEventHandler ["hit", 2];

_name  removeEventHandler ["dammaged", 0];

You are also correct in stating it should read "using an init.sqs instead of a init.sqf" just a common garden typo on my part. Either way it essentially means the same thing and you are missing my point.

EDIT I alos found out that your script add a "killed" eventhandler for the teamkill-function. And Grouplink2Plus does that too for scream-effects...

This should not affect the scripts as at no stage is the revive script teamkill function "killed" eventhandler removed.

Ok, i just come from a coop with my mission and your script.

I disabled the invincibility and make the eventhandlers back to default, because with your fix it was to worse to play.

I also disabled features like the kegetys thing, teamkill functions, JIP-dialog, etc. just to have a less error sources as possible.

But still this script (and im very sorry to say that) is so extremely buggy. Unbeliveable what kind of errors we 12 ppl, who played this mission, had.

Just a few examples:

Somebody couldnt revive others, others couldnt be revived by parts of the team, other parts instead could revive other parts of the team but not certain players.

After revive ot respawn, often nobody could move. The whole time we need to completely reconnect to avoid the errors.

Somebody was un-killable and could not revive anybody. Often we see markers on map like "Error:No Unit is down"

Or the same on units when you are in spectating mode (error: no Unit) these units were illustrated in the maps as "blue-units" instead of green ones, during the gameplay. Sometimes these erros appearing in combination with others and so on.

Etc. etc....

This, what ill say now, should be no attack to you, i appreciate all the hard work you spend into this script and so on, but...

My advise to everybody: Do not use this script currently, as it is totally bugged and mission playing with it is a strong pain.

Ill take the old one from Doolittle until your script becomes mature and working without these major errors.

Regards, Christian

My advise to everybody: Do not use this script currently, as it is totally bugged and mission playing with it is a strong pain.

Maybe a Bex and a good lie down is in order.  Thanks for your kind words of support Christian.  Yes there are still bugs in this script mainly relating to players not always regaining control once they have been revived but when set up properly, despite what you are saying, the script is fairly robust and I'm aware of quite a few groups/clans that use this script with few or little problems.

That being said when combining suites of scripts such as revive and GPL2+ or TJ72's Airlift there is a real chance of conflicts and these are often very difficult to track down and can require I high level of familarity with the scripts in question and coding skill.  But it can be done and I cite Igor Drukov's sublime Black Sword as an example of this.

Rather than waste further time arguing with you about this and explaining why I got so frustrated with you in the first place I will take your criticism on board and improve the explanatory notes that come with the script.  

As I"ve also said I have a new version in the works that will hopefully fix the non-reviving bug once and for all (well at least until ver 1.09 comes along anyway smile_o.gif).  For those of you that routinely use this script I hope to have something new sometime next week when my work settles down a bit.

For those of you that are undecided about this script I suggest you try out some of the missions posted at the revive mission database over at the Reality Friends website and make up your own minds.

This, what ill say now, should be no attack to you, i appreciate all the hard work you spend into this script and so on, but...

Well, that seems really strange to me, because our small player base (2-6) has been using the AI-enabled script for about five months in all of our missions.  

We had a few problems to start with, but that turned out largly to just be problems with me not understanding what the heck things did smile_o.gif(was just starting out learning sqf).

Maybe it's just luck, but we have not seen a bug in any of our missions since (that in anyway could of involved the revive script), exept maybe the bit with the AI not following until you give the order   0-1 (after being hit)... but I think that could be an armed assualt issue as it happens abit when we have a mixed AI/humans group and a non-leader human drives the rest somewhere in a vehicle.

My theory is that when the AI become local to the driver they have problems figuring out when the leader is ready to start leading them again, once they get out.  (just a guess as it also seems to pop up from time to time when a Ai/human team is assigned into fire teams)

On the chance that it helps anyone, these are some of the third party scripts we have used it with (without having to do any editing to either the AI-enabled revive or other ones)

UPS, dgc_reloaded, Vienna Sattelite script, House patrol script (can't remember where I got this one) and probably a few more I can't think of at the moment.  

Not sure if it matters, but we are using an older version as we gave up on updating, due to everything working perfect for us.  But this upcoming new version sounds good  smile_o.gif

Norrin, you have been out standing and helpful in every way, my new missions Under Siege are posted for all at Armaholic. Revive works fine both in AI Disabled and AI Enabled adding a level of gameplay not availible in ARMA. Combining them with other scripts is very complicated at times but as you can see from my missions I have combined them (with your huge support) with many scripts.

Well Done and I am sorry to read posting from people like Christian but I guess it is a public forum.

Norrin hi,

I've added the AI-disabled script to one of our missions Hell of Corazol by onemanshow.

It works fine but we came accross three issues;

1- You can get stuck in the middle as civilian (blue) if the reviver gets killed while reviving you. You can get up and walk among the enemy and they wont shoot you.

2- "SoldierWSaboteurPipe2" does not work..probably all the soldiers at this level. I had to change it and use "SoldierWSaboteur" instead. This level works fine.

3- When you press Esc in the unconscious cam you cannot get the unconscious screen back. You need to kill yourself again by doing esc-respawn to get it back.

I appreciate your help on these..especially the first one.

Well done for the script and thanks..

Norrin hi,

I've added the AI-disabled script to one of our missions Hell of Corazol by onemanshow.

It works fine but we came accross three issues;

1- You can get stuck in the middle as civilian (blue) if the reviver gets killed while reviving you. You can get up and walk among the enemy and they wont shoot you.

2- "SoldierWSaboteurPipe2" does not work..probably all the soldiers at this level. I had to change it and use "SoldierWSaboteur" instead. This level works fine.

3- When you press Esc in the unconscious cam you cannot get the unconscious screen back. You need to kill yourself again by doing esc-respawn to get it back.

I appreciate your help on these..especially the first one.

Well done for the script and thanks..

Hi Crawler,

The first bug sounds like the setCaptive is not being reset to false on the revived player. Could you please send me your mission to norrin@iprimus.com.au and I'll take a look at it.

With the unconscious cam and the Esc key not much I can do about it I'm afraid as I can't capture the action of the Esc key as players would never be able to bring up the game menu, quit, use the options etc if I did.

norrin

Hi Norrin

How can i discipline my team when killing some Civilians ?

so when it is not teamkill but wrongand realy not needed.

One Option to only punish the killer

or punish the whole team

In my OFP scripts I counted civilians as team members (= team kills).

HI Norin

I have made this mission using your Revive script.  But i am getting reports from users not been able to revive and also not getting the spectating or any options.

Everything seems to work fine with a few players but yet it looks like something is not working correctly.  You also sometimes loose 2 lifes or you become invinsible smile_o.gif

Can you take a look and see what is causing this.  As i am sure other people will have the same errors

RSS Version 4F-R1 help.gif

@morticus, will do. You've got a quite a few scripts in there so there could be a conflict.

@MCPXXL, for civilian kills my plan was to run a separate script that kept track of how many civs are alive. Then if one is killed I'd remind the players of the ROE, then when a threshold in civilian kills was reached the players would be fined a life and then if they continue doing it I'd end the mission in failure. I do have a mission with a beta version of this script floating around somewhere but as it looks like I'll never get a chance to finish making this mission, due to other scripting commitments, it may never see the light of day. Sorry m8.

EDIT: @morticus, I've just been playing round with your mission and I've found at least one conflict with other scripts you're using. It seems the spawn.sqf (in the scripts folder) is conflicting with the revive. You can see for yourself by spawning at base and then going down to the water and respawning. The camera goes very wierd for about 10 seconds and then the revive script kicks back in. So you'll need to disable the spawn.sqf if you want to use the revive. There may be others mind you so if this does not entirely fix the problems then you'll need to keep looking by disabling scripts one at a time until you find the conflict

NB: If there are more conflicts they will most likely be related to scripts running on the players and the next thing I'd look at would be the scripts initialised by the cep_init.sqf (in the co_op_essential folder).

norrin

Thanks Norin.

I have been speaking to the guys on the Kellys hero's server they also seem to have similar erroes with a mission they where making. Not sure of the details but they did tell me that they has issues where they would get stuck in a loop of die and respawn and so on in the same place constantly, or they would just instant respawn and then carry on playing just like i have experianced on my mission sad_o.gif.

Hope you find whats causing it.

Xeno helped me with a lot of the scripts and so did kiljoy for all the Farp/Meditents/weather/repair scripts etc. So i had a lot of help with this one.

Morticus.

I've had another look at the conflict between my revive with the spawn.script in your mission and I've narrowed the problem down to the killed.sqf. So I think you can still use the spawn.sqf but you'll just need to comment out the line that initiates the killed.sqf script eg.

1.Open spawn.sqf

2. goto line 19 and comment out the killed script by placing // at the start of the line ie. <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">//_player addEventHandler ["killed", {handle = [(_this select 0),(_this select 1)] execVM "scripts\killed.sqf"}];

So assuming there aren't any other conflicts this way you can still use the spawn.sqf script with my revive and almost all of the actions etc it adds. The only thing you're losing are some camera angles when a player dies and these should already be covered by the revive script.

Hope this helps.

AI_Disabled Update Version 1K

I've been putting off this moment for some time now as version 1j, despite its faults, has been quite stable and the last thing I want to introduce is new bugs.

Anyway you can get the latest version (1K) of the AI_disabled script from here

Changes

1. Unnecessary code has been removed and scripts have been optimised where possible.

2. Added my OFPEC tag to almost all of the public variables to reduce the risk of conflict with other scripts

3. Reformatted and added to the Revive_ReadMe document in the hope that its easier to follow.

Fixes

1. I've changed the follow the leader code in the hope that it will fix the notorious "follow-the -leader" bug

2. Changed the way units are revived in the hope that it will remove the chance of players not regaining control of their bodies once they are revived.

Still to fix

1. The conflict between GPL2+ and the revive unconscious invincibility option still exists. Looks like I may have to move to extended eventhandlers to do this, all I've got to do now is understand how they work.

2. There's still a problem if players are killed while unconscious (either via respawn or because the invincibility is toggled off) and they will have to press escape once revived to remove the unconscious dialog.

Bonus HALO revive template

OK as a special treat for all you long suffering mission makers out there who have put up with my unreliable scripts for so long I've included in the zip file a combined HALO script with revive so that you can start your missions with a dramatic HALO drop.

The HALO scripts were originally created by ManDay and have been revised by Igor Drukov. All I've done is to make them compatible with the revive script.

See here for BIS forum HALO thread: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....hl=halo

To use the template files just copy across all the files and folders except the mission.sqm into your new mission folder.

Then to make the HALO at mission start work all you need is to:

1. put a marker on the map called: HALO_point

2. place the names of the playable units in the "NORRN_player_units" array on line 38 of the init.sqf

3. set the "HALO_height" on line 107 of the init.sqf (currently set to 1000)

For other revive settings make sure you see the new ReadMe document in the zip file.

Hi Norrin

Message before was a mistake ...i lost the Boot_Hill Marker

The revive is not work with @Xenos "Domination". banghead.gif

- not work with more as 10-15 Players.

- Lag by more Player joinings.

The old *.sqs vers. play better. whistle.gif

Domination! One Team - Revive (2.22)

armaholic

Bug report: AI Disabled 1.0k - 2 players on a linux dedicated server

- 2, follow all still exists after some revives --> leader isn't identified correctly ... I still don't think that this is a revival script problem

No further bugs founds right now.

Wishes for next AI Enabled revival script:

- an option to tell the AI to revive group leaders first biggrin_o.gif = I'm always the group leader rofl.gif