Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR/SLX 2007

I Am Sorry But I Don't Understand You, Anyway Why Isn't This Thing Removed It Is A Fly In The Perfect FFUR Soup It Has No Use In The Game Whatsoever You Cant Do Anything With The Editor Any Unit You Place Anywhere Just Runs Like A Fucking Idiot Into A House (In A Buggy And Ugly Way I Might Add,And Most Of The Time Ending Up Inside The Walls) I Am Not Trying Be An Asshole Or To Offend Anyone And I Am Sorry If I Do But Can Some One Give Me One Good Reason Not To Cut This Fucking Thing Out

P.s

I Dont Mean Any Offence FFUR Is The Best Mode Out There I Just Cant Enjoy It With This Problem Please Help help.gif

Whats With The Capitals Every Word?

I think I found a way around the automatic "Run into house" thing but I can't remember. I just muck about with editor.

did some one noticed when the apc-m113, bmp2, bmp3, and bredley moves on a mine it send it flying and did someone tryed to fix those models that they be more heavyer

Quote[/b] ]I think I found a way around the automatic "Run into house" thing but I can't remember. I just muck about with editor.

If You Do Remember Please Tel Me I Cant Play Without It, And For Now I Will Try To "muck about with editor" Maybe I Will Get Lucky

Quote[/b] ]Whats With The Capitals Every Word?

I Dont Know This Is Just How I Do It  smile_o.gif

WOW!!

I can't believe how much better the guns are in OFP with this upgrade compared to Arma. They just feel and sound so much more ...powerful. That echoing crack is just amazing. Plus all the new smoke just adds to the chaotic noisey mix.

Why isn't Arma more like this?

btw, is there anyway i can revert back to using the original trees/bushes etc like they are in the Resistance island? I know they look shoddy, but i like the colour scheme much better.

Just a strange thing:

When I have played FFSX (look, got it right:))), I can't start RES/ FDF/CSLA afterwards without restarting my whole computer. It is NOT the graphic driver, just re/installed it tree times. I can't remember if this occured with the previous versions, but I dont think so. Anybody with the same problem or is it just me again...

I had a simler problam with the beta. I assumed it was my PC being stupid (I'd been having many troubles with it at the time)

-Blazin sounds plannable. I'm currently not home and if I am home I'm in some hot water for being on this comp since this is July 4th vacation! Bugger it all! I just went out and ArmA'd yesterday too. On the verge of starting that up since my crew has more or less given up OFP since we just cannot agree on a mod that TC's OFP and lets us run it MP. WGL is good perhaps too good for what can be modeled in OFP gameengine-wise for realism. FFUR and FFSX though bring the feel of a new game in that the troops and vehicles and in general all the gear seems modern while WGL holds to some low-poly models instead. Eye-candy. Can't live without it to some degree when the peeps have 4+Ghtz machines to prance abouts on. We gave Y2k3 a run now 2 weeks ago but it's lack of recoil on weaps entirely makes it feel too teenage. But, Y2k3 does have a quite handy CD Player for music ingame which has given us a few laughs with it's customization. I'm in on some testing with FFUR or FFSX. Give me a week, since I'm currently not home. Really.

Wook [iDGN]

Hey guys, didnt get a chance to see if this got addressed or not since I cant seem to get a search to come up.

Is anyone air support working? or was it cut out?

I noticed the ANPQ radio is in a squad, figured thats what its used for, but cant seem to call anyone on it, unless im doing something wrong.

armor weight is too low, throw a granade at a tank (bradly and bmp just fly away), it turs it up side down dont know abaout cars, anyone has a fix for this or just tell me how and i ll try to fix it

thank p.s. is this the final version or could we expect any patches in the near future

great mod when playing only with the infantry

armor weight is too low, throw a granade at a tank (bradly and bmp just fly away), it turs it up side down dont know abaout cars, anyone has a fix for this or just tell me how and i ll try to fix it

thank p.s. is this the final version or could we expect any patches in the near future

great mod when playing only with the infantry

do you have the patch?

Hi Guys, just a quick question. I have looked through most of the thread and was wondering if there was a patch for the SEF HMMWV pack. Anytime I run it with FFUR the gunners seem to take a very rigid position and sink through the bottom of the vehicle.

Really like both addons and hope at some stage I will be able run the both of them.

Hi Guys, just a quick question. I have looked through most of the thread and was wondering if there was a patch for the SEF HMMWV pack. Anytime I run it with FFUR the gunners seem to take a very rigid position and sink through the bottom of the vehicle.

Really like both addons and hope at some stage I will be able run the both of them.

Thunderbird84, the creator of this pack, has stated that some addons may not work with the mod and that's something you will have to put up with. Sorry. You could have a go yourself to fix the addon to work with the mod though.

People. Read!

1.0 then 1.01 then 1.05.

1.0 strait onto 1.05 on its own causes the bugs the last few people are harping on about. (IE. Grenade weight)

As Blazin kindly stated at June 19 2007,21:27:

ACTUAL INSTALLERS/PATCHES:

1.0 Installer

-->EXTRA (OPTIONAL) PACKS:<--

-->Extra pack 1.2 (obsolete)<--

-->Extra pack v3 (page 13)<--

The Extrapack v3 is not needed, it is optional, as use it if you want but FFSX will run anyway. Look at SamotH's post at page 13 for what it adds and download link.

hey,

the link works but the file(extra pack v3) is not available.

could anybody load it up again, please???

EDIT

well the link seems to work, because i could load it down today.

But another question...what are hollywood soldiers???

i couldn't find any information about that.

cheers smile_o.gif

I think ALL the files could do with testing, maybe reuploading, and reposting (ON THE FIRST PAGE AND LAST PAGES)

But I'm too busy. Or I'd do it.

so, i'm getting the GOTY edition in the mail within 2 days now. would you guys recommend this mod for somebody that's never played before?

I definitely recommend FFSX, but you might not appreciate how good it is unless you play vanilla OFP (version 1.96) first. Maybe play the single missions with plain OFP, then install FFSX and play through the campaigns.

I have heard of Chinese kids dying from 48 hours + on the PC. This nearly happened to me too!

The initial install can be downloaded from the first page in this thread.

The next patch is 1.01 (apparently you need this before 1.05). That can be found here.

And the latest patch is version 1.05 here..

Happy battles mate! pistols.gif

I definitely recommend FFSX, but you might not appreciate how good it is unless you play vanilla OFP (version 1.96) first. Maybe play the single missions with plain OFP, then install FFSX and play through the campaigns.

+2 to that. And try other mods too, particularily WGL