Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Lasers

@sniperskull

Quote[/b] ]nephilim

I thought two or three pages back you said this mod was "ridiculous"? now you want something from us?

ever heard of the word irony ? or sarcasm? tounge2.gifsmile_o.gif

Irony(adj): Having Iron like properties whistle.gif

Irony

Anyway,

I have to admit that I had my doubts about this mod/total conversion module, but after seeing Hammy the hamster I have great faith.

nephilim, D@VÅ you both get a post count reduction (-50) for spam, there have been enough warning in this thread. Please read the new rules!

Quote[/b] ]Can we get back on topic here?

I thought I was ontopic. Oh well, never mind. You won't hear from me in this thread again.

Quote[/b] ]Can we get back on topic here?

I thought I was ontopic. Oh well, never mind. You won't hear from me in this thread again.

I am sorry you hate me so much. not much you will let me do about it. i mean i hate to see someone so pissed off. what could i have done better for you? would you have liked to just send me a email/PM telling me why? why the hate? all i wanted from the start was to make you happy. now look at what i've done.

------------------------

Myself (Sniper Skull) and the leader of SWLBTCM2 (Blackdog) have planned a small trip from the the donations we made off SWLBTCM2: SHARKS WITH LASER BEAMS TOTAL CONVERSION MODULE to Mexico. for research on sharks. so I (Sniper Skull) and the leader of SWLBTCM2 (Blackdog) would like to take this time to say thanks for all the donations you have sent us.

@raedor: Sorry about that, next time im sure i'll "know" better.

I am making a nuclear power plant for ArmA.

nuclear-power-plant.jpg

Thanks,

SWLBTCM2

I wonder why nobody ever thought about making a nuclear power plant before!

The look gorgeous...I mean really nice. Excuse me, I need a minute alone to gaze at the great...model.

Abs

For the longest time I wasn't a believer in this mod, but as soon as I saw those WIP pics of the nuclear power plant I took Sniper Skull's advice and hardened the fuck up. Thank you Sniper Skull for showing me the way.

i dont get the connection between the powerplant and the sharks now crazy_o.gif *scratch*

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums....mg]

Thanks,

SWLBTCM2

Where are the cooling towers?

You fail.

They are pressurized water reactors and they use ocean water for cooling and thus there is no need for cooling towers. And you not knowing this effectively makes you fail more.

tounge2.gif

i dont get the connection between the powerplant and the sharks now  crazy_o.gif  *scratch*

The plant contaminates the water thus affecting the sharks, and in a governmental effort to make good, these lovely sharks get the "laser treatment". See, it's easy to understand!   smile_o.gif

Edit: And, also, as any decent submersible thing that man messed with, the Laser Shark is nuclear-powered, so these plants kinda supply it with nuclear fuel... somehow... oh well, you get the picture... thumbs-up.gif

Truly revolutionary work!

You have inspired me!  For years while playing OFP everyone yearned for the ability to crap on players while trapped in reincarnation as a seagull.  Now I must make it happen!

gull.JPG

Back to the topic at hand.  I would like to offer use of a further projet in development inspired by the puppet-Kim Jong Il post.  Essentially it ads to the current 5 chat options.  The new options being quote as seen above, and thought as seen below.  

Keep up the good work!

poo3.JPG

jeez the idea of sharks attacking people at sea in ArmA is no doupt a funny one looking forward to seeing this become a reality tounge2.gif

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums....mg]

Thanks,

SWLBTCM2

Where are the cooling towers?

You fail.

They are pressurized water reactors and they use ocean water for cooling and thus there is no need for cooling towers. And you not knowing this effectively makes you fail more.

tounge2.gif

This is extremely bad for ocean life and I don't think such a thing should be encouraged in an electronic environment mad_o.gif

I think they look fake. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This is extremely bad for ocean life and I don't think such a thing should be encouraged in an electronic environment

Ocean life has to suck it up and do its part for a quality mod.