Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I like the fact that you can fly as a bird during multiplayer. It would be kind of cool if some features were added to it, to make it interesting. How about a hawk mode, where hawks attack seagulls. How about a "cough", dive bombing mod...... so you can practice divebombing in the harrier.

Magpul PDR would make for an intersting weapon.

Got pics of it if anyone is interested.

Merging.

Wouldn't it be great to fly a huge mission like Evolution with a helicopter like a Chinook Guns A Go-Go ACH-47A?

Sure the time period is all wrong but who the heck cares? In terms of cooperative gameplay it would be great to work together in this massive helo.

I would love to fly Vietnam era helos in the Arma environment.

guns_a_go_go_drawing_1.jpg

ach22.jpg

http://gunsagogo.org/

http://www.chinook-helicopter.com/chinook/gunsagogo.html

Tactical High Energy Laser :

Please add AA Unit using laser new tech called T.H.E.L... Able to shoot at multiple missile, plane & shell at the same time (using script made by RKSL, somehone need to create other radar unit type using same script)... Even hypersonic plane like Avrora can't avoid light weapons (300.000 Km / Sec) when locked, also those laser are usefull to destroy SPYING SAT...

Prototype :

M113 chassis with T.H.E.L

Lasertank015t.jpg

M-T.H.E.L (mobile)

thel6.jpg

T.H.E.L on cruiser

thel4.jpg

M993 M.L.R.S chassis with T.H.E.L

thel5.jpg

M1114 HUMVEE chassis with T.H.E.L (Avenger with Thel update ; seen in C&C Generals Zero Hour)

PATRIOT DEFENSE base using T.H.E.L

thel7.jpg

And if exists : Tactical Electromagnetic Impulse Laser :

To block electronic of tank & plane, or to stop the units...

Was wondering if it was possible to get some sandrail buggys/dune buggys into Arma for desert drives and so on ?? any takers ?

And i would like to see much better version and many variations of AT weapons such as Javelins(working as in real life) with binoculars, nv, aiming via optics and locking before fireing etc).

Hey, has anyone been working on or finished any IDF material? It would be really helpful for the unit I am in (Golani Brigade, IDF).

Just some things like:

- Camouflage (US 3-Pattern desert or olive drab, with correct helmet)

- Galil, Tavor, Jericho, etc

- CH53E

- UH60 Reskin

Thanks in advance

Hey, has anyone been working on or finished any IDF material?  It would be really helpful for the unit I am in (Golani Brigade, IDF).

Just some things like:

- Camouflage (US 3-Pattern desert or olive drab, with correct helmet)

- Galil, Tavor, Jericho, etc

- CH53E

- UH60 Reskin

Thanks in advance

Requests sould be posted in the sticky request topic, as youre in the IDF you could also post some reference of the material you like to see maybe.

I have a fairly low res but clean Merkava model lying around that I mayyyyy be able to convert to ArmA. But it'd take a bit of work.

I would like a Cessna 208 (Caravan):

foto_01.jpg

And a nice black-ops looking MC-130 (E/H/P doesn't really matter):

20031103MC130P_60215.jpg

If they have a working door and tailgate respectively that would be just about perfect. biggrin_o.gif

I'd like them for a variety of covert missions that I have in mind, so while I'm here I might as well ask: Does anyone have any ideas on how to script freefall and manual parachute opening?

Can anyone create night vision goggle using Black & White colour (like in Splinter Cell II) instead of the ugly green color...

you do realise that its green because night vision tends to be... green, rather than for its aesthetical value - something to do with the eye and colours it's receptive to.

Speak to cameron mcdonald nicely and see what he says - at a texturing point of view, adding a different unit logo is minimal work, so assuming he has time and you're nice, you may be in luck