Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Maybe im a bit late, but i LOVE your USMC addon, i changed the M41A sound to the m240 sound so it sounds a bit more powerfull.

Most fun i ever had shooting zombies! biggrin_o.gif

Alien stuff will be changed, but now i don't have time, get super sounds from AVP games ,thanks to McNools biggrin_o.gif

it will be added, probably not today wink_o.gif

so what new - those TOPAS textures of Woodland US added to CWC , on both FTP

and Polish vehicles now have real colours in POL (previously it was colors of NATO, but Polish army has other colors for vehicles)

Vilas, is there a chance that you can retexture the BIS Blackhawk in "black" ?

Maybe for the vilas_air pack?

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Some great work as per usual Vilas.

Any chance you could make that LAV in Sahrani camouflage? Looks like the perfect armored patrol vehicle for those guys, and they are horribly underequipped at the moment.

oooo good idea about RACS LAV , good idea !

althought at the moments i am concentrating on missions and 1985 stuff, testing missions takes a lot more of time than making model or texturing, because some of my missions will be long

APC with AVP game sounds goes to FTP biggrin_o.gif

(...)

Any chance you could make that LAV in Sahrani camouflage? (...)

Yesterday, on a sunny afternoon the shipment of first 10 polish heavy 6x6 trucks STAR 266 arrived at a RACS base. Only 3 pictures has been taken by our reporter on the ceremony; although you can see some new LAV in the South Sahrani armory there smile_o.gif

racs1mz1.th.jpgracs2gt8.th.jpgracs3yc2.th.jpg

Great work. Where we cann find thise files for donlowd. The vilas new vehicles and new topas racs vehicles ?

Files will be added to the pack once finished smile_o.gif Retextures are still a WIP; but the vehicles in original appearence are ready to download on the 1st page of the topic. (or Vilas correct me, I took them from arma-zone)

PS; thanx

now there are ready only green vehicles : BMP1, Cadillac Gage Commando aka V100 and V150, Star 266

TOPAS winter vehicles, and stuff for RACS are in progress

now soon new US woodland private in V_CWC (TOPAS work) and new M60, M14, M21 thanks to Counter Strike conversion of Skaven biggrin_o.gif

new M60, M14, M21 will be more detailed, better textures (not clear CS models, but my old models much improved) , i hope in few days on FTP (as i will find time in home)

You guys never cease to amaze me. You post an idea in a thread, and a couple of days later "Oh lookey what just dropped in at the RAC camp".

It's looking really really good, can't wait to see the final product.

Now all we need is a main battle tank for the ol' RACS. Some modified Centurions/M60s/T-60s should fit in nicely. Haven't seen any models of those around yet though.

just one quetion... WHY is the V100 and V150 on OPFOR side?

wouldnt BLUFOR be more apropriate since they are american vehicles and was used during the cold war?....

yes, right :/

wrong side, so now replacing to WEST

also thanx to SKAVEN new Vilas_MOD with better M60 and M14 goes to FTP smile_o.gif

also in some hours new CWC with TOPAS woodland

this VIBI will be replaced today

oh and one more thing...

why not giving the vehicles crew from the correct nation and era?

like the V100 having a 1985 US soldier as crew... and the BMP1 having a russian crew (thoug that means you have to make a soviet tank crew)

and the LWP Star 266 having a LWP soldier as crew...

and so on for all vehicles....

would be a lot easier to use them in missions then biggrin_o.gif

so that we dons have a willys jeep from ww2 with a US ACU soldier from 2007 biggrin_o.gif

because VIBI is selfstanding addon - issued to all that don't want download rest

just vehicles

because VIBI is selfstanding addon - issued to all that don't want download rest

just vehicles

right... forgot about that biggrin_o.gif

Hey, just curious; are you updating the dates of release on the first page? whistle.gif

Yes thet will be great too update the date and add the description of white is change. I dont now what i heve dounwloded and what not. I mean I donwloded all of u add, acsept the alien stuf. And dont now of the update u made or what did u change. And 1 more time plz add the t80 and t90 tank for opf. I have trid too make them work in arma and faild. Thx.

Keep up the good work. notworthy.gif

T80 and T90 were made super by Russian addonmakers

competition with them is no sense, they have good sources from their army and etc.

probably RHS or other mod will give us super quality T80

or their tank from OFP is converted to ARMA if they will agree, but probably someone other will do it wink_o.gif

now i am working still on stuff to 1985 missions:

SCUD from OFP (but better quality) as target for US blackops

and SKOT as transporter for LWP or CSLA

2S1 is also in my plans

The T80s will come for ArmA ( not OFP converted intead 100% new ones ) but for now focus lies on T64 pack, a teaser can be seen in the combat photo thread.

Vilas I have noticed that when I use your addons, the Static category had disappeared from the list of units in the editor. What is going on?

Perhaps this was already discussed here, but I didn't see it though. When PARA units get placed on the map in the editor, they start the mission with opened parachutes. Is it Arma limitation?

Another question is regarding the BMP-1. I think that in reality the BMP's 73mm gun is much more powerful than the one that we have in Arma now. Why did you guys made it so weak. It takes 3 shots do take care of M113. Doesn't feel right. Also another question about the BMP in Arma. Is it possible in Arma to fire AKs from the inside the BMP through those special side windows (boynitsa), kind of like two MG's from the sides of UH helicopters?

Vilas I have noticed that when I use your addons, the Static category had disappeared from the list of units in the editor. What is going on?

I started to get that error when I installed the 1.07 patch :/ could it have something to do with that?

i have Static object in mission editor, because i place in mission fences, road blockades, tents, M2, DSZK , so i cannot tell if i see something like that ? i make missions under 1.07 beta

i must see why ?

You are mixing up 'Objects' and 'Static'. The 'Static' section disappears from the list, and all those objects are moved to 'VIL'. I have this problem too.

oh, yes, i found it too

in 1.05 M2, reflector, DSZK, howitzers are

in 1.07 not ?

i must check vehicles config of 1.07 patch too :/

maybe it is just like name change of class , like rifle: riflecore {};

and BMP2 rocket launcher (if you know that in 1.07 BIS changed class name of launcher of AT5 for BMP and pre-1.07 reskins of BMP do not work if you defined weapons and magazines)

so i must check what they have change this time

sh*** my fault

in my mod there is a class vehicleClass = "VIL_baza";

so all objects are, they don't disappear, but they under my vehicleclass :/

all works, but just under my name

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

will be replaced, or just :

class StaticWeapon : LandVehicle {

vehicleClass = "VIL_baza"; ....... other definitions

delete this vehicleclass=vil_baza from vilas_mod config