Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

How to play CZ/GER version completely in English

WORKS not!! ^^ just the menu is translated.. then I started the campaign and the text of the reporter is in czech and the text in the car is czech.. -.-

Read the first post & nearly every single post of the last days mentions it aswell; The game is in English but not the SP Missions & Campaign Briefings & Overview (as subtitles) The new Patcher (v0.2) isn't out yet!!

I am happy to report that translation is finished!

We are checking the last parts of the translation for spelling etc.

I am not sure if the checking would finish tonight or by tomorrow... i'm in a fight with myself to release it as is, and release an update tomorrow or sth, but the quality of the last parts are not guaranteed yet! Many wish to get it ASAP of coarse, but if it takes till tomorrow, would that be a big problem is then the question that remains smile_o.gif

I am happy to report that translation is finished!

We are checking the last parts of the translation for spelling etc.

I am not sure if the checking would finish tonight or by tomorrow... i'm in a fight with myself to release it as is, and release an update tomorrow or sth, but the quality of the last parts are not guaranteed yet! Many wish to get it ASAP of coarse, but if it takes till tomorrow, would that be a big problem is then the question that remains smile_o.gif

Banana dance time.

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Just waiting for receiving the files back, as I understood they are checked now... probably couple of hours smile_o.gif

I followed "method A" and downloaded the patch, however the editor is still in Czech, whats up?

It seems you didn't edit the language.pbo (properly), recheck the guide (there are many folders with stringtables in the language pbo) or put back the original files and use the patcher. (Patcher won't work on already modified files)

IT'S TIME!

I am pleased to announce the completion of the CZ-ENG translation!

Patcher version v0.2 info and download ... first post of this thread

HAVE FUN AND THANKS TO ALL THAT CONTRIBUTED!

ps. Please report bugs and mistakes smile_o.gif

great,nice1 sickboy...and all those that helped. xmas_o.gif

Just had a quick go and all appears to be working for me.

Excellent work Sickboy, and those that helped. Much respect!

Very nice job Sickboy...thank u and all your team members for this fine release... notworthy.gif

...only 1 question:i see that missions list in Campaign is still in czech,and Single Mission list is in english....so why is that,u didnt have time to translate them in english or is it impossible?

Once again ,great job m8! xmas_o.gif

...only 1 question:i see that missions list in Campaign is still in czech,and Single Mission list is in english....so why is that,u didnt have time to translate them in english or is it impossible?

Hummm, that's a bug I guess smile_o.gif But very weird, because when I look in the stringtable.. the names are in English...

Anyone else got the same problem??

I'll be home soon, and will check it out aswell!

campaign list is english for me...i'm stuck on the campaign mission where u have to find the hidden explosives by the church,does anyone know where they are i've looked high and low.

campaign list is english for me...

Just checked, for me it is also all in English. You might want to delete the ca.bak in your campaigns folder, as it might still register as a campaign and as it is the original file backupped, that one is still in Czech smile_o.gif

Screenshots taken from ArmA to show the English: http://www.6thsense.eu/gallery/showimage.php?i=7231&c=14

(Navigate to the right for more pics)

Everything seemed to translate ok for me except the tutorials.

I ran the patchers and everything worked, but when I run the patcher for the tutorial I get "the system cannot find the patch specified"? Any solution to this problem?

campaign list is english for me...

Just checked, for me it is also all in English. You might want to delete the ca.bak in your campaigns folder, as it might still register as a campaign and as it is the original file backupped, that one is still in Czech smile_o.gif

Screenshots taken from ArmA to show the English: http://www.6thsense.eu/gallery/showimage.php?i=7231&c=14

(Navigate to the right for more pics)

Will try that.... thx for the info

Right after posting about the tutorial problem, I moved the Tutorial folder out of the Missions folder and then ran the patcher again. This time it worked! I put the Tutorial folder back into the missions folder and everything was fine.

Armaholic.com download mirror available here.

This patcher from Sickboy sure is a big hit, the file was already download 600+ times from our site.

Thanks Sickboy for your work, very much appreciated notworthy.gif

Right after posting about the tutorial problem, I moved the Tutorial folder out of the Missions folder and then ran the patcher again. This time it worked! I put the Tutorial folder back into the missions folder and everything was fine.

Roger! Found the bug! Thanks for reporting!

Got this ready for v0.21, will get released by tomorrow I think... All of the mentioned bugs are non show stoppers or hard to get around smile_o.gif

v0.21 Fixes:

- Bug in the manual tutorial patch. (Workaround: unpack the patch into your arma folder, then run @6thsense\tools\patch.bat)

- Bug that only caused some patch info not to show up in some bat files (Just a minor annoyance in the info text while patching, so doesn't really bother either!wink_o.gif

- Bug in the readme & (BIS Forum Thread link) (The link to this forum thread was broken, ... also not really bothering smile_o.gif)

Im planning a v0.3 aswell, this release should also patch the MPMissions and the Editor Templates, they already include the English texts so it's just a matter of switching some words smile_o.gif

Really great job, yet to try it due to waiting for the German copy to arrive on my door smile_o.gif

Would it be correct to presume you would do a German version too?

could someone send me original language.pbo and bin.pbo??

I applied another patch and didnt make a copy of those and now the patch wont apply...

nomemientas1982@hotmail.com

Thanks

Put your DVD ,and go to Addons and DTA folder and find there .pbo files that u need and copy them to your ArmA install folder.

Okidoki... I am happy to announce the release of Version 0.3.

I am sorry to release this one so fast after the other, especially for the mirroring ppl... But I guess what's in it makes it up for it again smile_o.gif

FULL CONVERSION smile_o.gif

- MPMissions Converted

- Templates Converted

- MPTemplates Converted

- Minor bugs fixed from v0.2

Have fun m8s!

If you have already installed v0.1 or v0.2:

You can just run the individual patchers for the added conversions, or you can unpack it directly into your ArmA folder, run the @6thSense\tools\patcher.bat, just ignore the file errors about files that are already patched.

Put your DVD ,and go to Addons and DTA folder and find there  .pbo files that u need and copy them to your ArmA install folder.

The files in the addons folder are packed with gzip, you can unpack them with WinRAR.

Would it be correct to presume you would do a German version too?
That information, as like all info is contained in the first post smile_o.gif

campaign list is english for me...i'm stuck on the campaign mission where u have to find the hidden explosives by the church,does anyone know where they are i've looked high and low.

In the red 4x4 next to the Church smile_o.gif

Thanks for the patch sickboy,actually knowing what you're supposed to do really helps in the campaign :P