Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

How to play CZ/GER version completely in English

Even the opening sequence in the campaign? I see all of this czech lettering + the reporters czech voice. Is the text here for everyone still in a different language? Just wondering, thx!

Even the opening sequence in the campaign? I see all of this czech lettering + the reporters czech voice. Is the text here for everyone still in a different language? Just wondering, thx!
Ok I will write it in full for you once more:

[*]All Voices are in English. Some reporter is in Czech or in case of the German version; in German, but there are English subtitles.

[*]All Texts are in English after the conversion, if they are not, then either something went wrong, or you did something wrong smile_o.gif Please check the FAQ before posting any questions.

Still here whining.... help.gif

Seriously Nobody wants to send me the modified files ?? confused_o.gif

I re-installed the game the fourth time now, and tried changin' only the menu files but i still get the error...

Still here whining.... help.gif

Seriously Nobody wants to send me the modified files ?? confused_o.gif

Yes of coarse, let's just all send our copyrighted files your way and forget why there is a little-complicated patch out smile_o.gif

Anyway, I sent you my help, you respond not in kind, your choice, goodluck with it! smile_o.gif

Sickboy i really don't know what to say.

I followed the path of the readme but i still get errors.

Sickboy i really don't know what to say.

I followed the path of the readme but i still get errors.

I ask you which errors, you don't respond, only say 'errors'

I ask you which texts are in Czech, no response smile_o.gif

I asked you if you are sure you ran the right bat (The one for the language you have your arma in), no response

I asked you to start a new campaign round, or delete ca.bak from your campaigns folder, if it was your campaign that didn't work, no response

This is my error everytime i patch single files.

"(3.3) \6thsense\tool\patcher.exe: DISPATCHER INIZIALISATION ERROR 11"

Every Text except the editor icon are in Czech.

As i said i tried in various installations the .bat first the general patch.bat and then single patch files. Everytime the same error.

I never started a campaign and also there i see Czech text.

This is my error everytime i patch single files.

"(3.3) \6thsense\tool\patcher.exe: DISPATCHER INIZIALISATION ERROR 11"

Every Text except the editor icon are in Czech.

As i said i tried in various installations the .bat first the general patch.bat and then single patch files. Everytime the same error.

Ok thank you for this complete answer; and the error report, it's the same as someone else posted aswell a little while ago, dunno if he fixed it.

I found the problem, but don't know the cause nor the fix yet..

It seems to be a problem with the pather program that somehow can't do it's job properly. The error that you mention seems to be a problem with certain programs on certain system configurations and is not a direct error of the patcher itself.

I am researching, you will hear from me soon!

Thanks a lot man notworthy.gif

I'll stay tuned...and thanks again for your patience icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks a lot man  notworthy.gif

I'll stay tuned...and thanks again for your patience icon_rolleyes.gif

I just checked who the other person was that responded this problem... IT WAS YOU lol ... so I am very sorry to throw at you you that you didn't supply details smile_o.gif Altough you didn't answer most of it, the error was already posted and I didn't remember it, so my bad...

[*]Which Windows Version btw?? 98/95/me/xp/2000 ? You could try to right click patcher.exe in the tools folder, then at compatibility mode, try all the different windows versions, everytime try to run a single conversion and see if something changed.

[*]Also, make sure you have administrative rights...

[*]You could try to run a command prompt; start, all programs, (accesoires/?) command prompt, then go to your arma installation folder, let's say E:\Program Files\Bohemia\ArmA:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">E: <enter>

cd Program Files\Bohemia\ArmA <enter>

cd @6thSense\Tools <enter>

patch-CZ <enter>

And see if the error comes again or if it works properly now.

That's all I found until now

Will update as soon as I know something...

Just out of the bliss, you might try to run the patcher in safe mode, maybe some usermode program is screwing around with the process, this will be more unlikely when ur in safe mode.. (I understand this is not normal procedure, but we gotto figure out how this is possible biggrin_o.gif)

I run Win XP os and i got Admin Rights.

I'll start lookin' for the command line you wrote.

Thanks. I'll send feedback as soos as i see something.

Update: Caprera, could you have a look at: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=55036 and tell me if that works fine, that one was made with that new patcher I was talking about. If it works for you then I will update this Language patcher also smile_o.gif

I run Win XP os and i got Admin Rights.

I'll start lookin' for the command line you wrote.

Thanks. I'll send feedback as soos as i see something.

Thanks for the info! Let me know how it goes!

I have been investigating but i'll probably hop over to another patcher program which is actually GNU Licensed and creates the patches like 10 times faster smile_o.gif I hope this also fixes your problem... Tonight when i'm changing the stuff, i'll send you a private test patch, so you can tell me if this helps for you!

Stay tuned smile_o.gif

- for the other ppl; I have only seen 1 person with this DISPATCHER ERROR: 11 fault in the patcher. So it probably just works for most other ppl out of the box smile_o.gif

Are the campaign subtitles translated??

If so coud you send me bin.pbo and language.pbo translated cause i cant seem to patch it well then.

There seems to be a slight problem with the German to English converting stuff..

I tryed the full conversion EVERYTHING except the Campaign were converted, the strange thing is the ENTIRE campaign disapeared of the screen .

When I click campaign it should say: Armed Assault with a pic. but now there's nothing, totally white .

Plz fix this.

Ty

--------

off topic:

(and it's me Geo nener.gif)

If so coud you send me bin.pbo and language.pbo translated cause i cant seem to patch it well then.

Campaign subtitles are not in the bin.pbo and language.pbo.

The manual patching method only converts the game to English, not the campaign smile_o.gif

...And I thought it would be clear by now that I dont share any files, as I wish to ask you  and all others to quit asking about sharing copyrighted files; I wont!

Which version of ArmA did you have (English or German), did you get errors while converting?

What is in English and what is not? (The campaign subtitles are?? German or Czech?)

Excellent work guys, the English isn't perfect though. It needs to be polished, I wouldn't mind helping you with that if you're interested?

On the training mission selection screen is an error. The squadleader training has no title and the describtion texts do not make any sense (e.g. look at the tank familiarization text).

The instructor-subtitles on the firing range are wrong. It is, for example, firing lane, not line. Some typos, too.

How to get the german radio sub's to english? I hate german language in english games (and other games, too, germany sucks at translating)

But great work you guys! Much appreciated.

sad_o.gif Sorry mate, if you could point out what errors need to be sorted i will take a closer look (IE tell me the mission name)

Some sentences are wrongly laid out etc as it was hard to take czech sentences in english and convert them into structured sentences (and i was kinda tired biggrin_o.gif ) The problem is sometimes i dont know what is being said and have no point of refrence (ie the game)

I seem to have failed my job sad_o.gif sorry.

With the german patch v1.01 I will recheck tonight what has changed, and what I need to change in the patcher.

I will also look at the reported issues with the campaign in the german version... Probably release an updated patcher tonight.

If you have problems installing the official Czech/German Patch v1.01 from BIS: Put back your original files from DVD, as described in the Readme... I will make an uninstaller soon aswell smile_o.gif Some files on the dvd are packed in GZ(ip), you can use WinRAR: www.rarsoft.com  to unpack it etc.. etc..

How to get the german radio sub's to english? I hate german language in english games (and other games, too, germany sucks at translating)

As I wrote, everything should be in English

Did you use the patch, or did you go manual? What is in English and what is not? Menu's etc? Editor?

Will take a look in this ASAP tonight just to make sure anyway smile_o.gif

Campaign subtitles are not in the bin.pbo and language.pbo.

The manual patching method only converts the game to English, not the campaign smile_o.gif

...And I thought it would be clear by now that I dont share any files, as I wish to ask you  and all others to quit asking about sharing copyrighted files; I wont!

Which version of ArmA did you have (English or German), did you get errors while converting?

What is in English and what is not? (The campaign subtitles are?? German or Czech?)

Czech.

Campaing subtitules are not in english.

Also in the notebook that goes with the map with the objectives all the info is inczech except for multiplayer maps.

Czech.

Campaing subtitules are not in english.

Also in the notebook that goes with the map with the objectives all the info is inczech except for multiplayer maps.

Are you sure are using the patcher?? and did not edit the files by yourself? Because if you edit the files by yourself you can not have the campaign in english

Did you get errors while patching, and which errors did you get if so? Because that's weird since it works on all tested systems wink_o.gif Especially the Czech version that was a 100% hit smile_o.gif German version im gonna double check tonight due to some reported trouble in the campaign tounge2.gif

@sickboy: First at all: thanks a lot for your great patch. Is great.  yay.gif

Well, now waiting for your 1.01 german patch. After that I'll check if there are still some dialogs in CZ (used to be GER, but is now CZ), specialy in training missions. I'll let you now later on.