Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

How to play CZ/GER version completely in English

No Problem m8s! It was an honour to serve you all with these Language Patches smile_o.gif CU for More wink_o.gif

Hi, i have german version 1.02 with english patch, to install 1.05 do i need to revert back using patchwise before installing 1.05 ??

Yes to install the patch you should have a stock install to be successful.

same here, got german 1.02 with english patch - how do i revert? there is a patchwise.log file and a patchwise.bak folder, but no program! Help!

If in doubt just uninstall, delete all BIS folders then reinstall, back up any addons you wanna keep etc fpr after youve patched smile_o.gif

inside patchwise.bak are folders Addons, Campaigns, DTA, missions, MPMissions, MPTemplates and Templates.

inside those folders are .pbo files.

take the pbos inside the patchwise/Addons folder, copy them, and over-write the pbos in the ArmA/Addons folder with paste.

Continue to do the same thing for the other patchwise folder pbos.

reinstalling is quite unecessary, and takes about 20x as long. it only takes a few minutes this way.

Says I've got a corrupt installation - I've removed all third party content and a mission I made myself but still..... icon_rolleyes.gif

Before I uninstall - is there a way to back up my campaign progress and my key bindings? I think I'll cry If I have to slog through all that again.

Yes, that was a nice surprise when the 105 patch converted my German game to English.  Do you know where I can download the English pdf manual?  I've hunted and hunted for it, but cannot locate it.

So now I have czech ver and still want to play in english

how I can do that ?

Install the 1.05 patch and switch the language to English in the Video options menu.

i have a russian version of the game, patch 1.05 installed, but i still can't switch game to enghlish, why? there is it only russian launguage available

maybe it's publishers fault? i thought patch 1.05 is internation and it is supporting launguage switching in all versions that were released

i have a russian version of the game, patch 1.05 installed, but i still can't switch game to enghlish, why? there is it only russian launguage available

maybe it's publishers fault? i thought patch 1.05 is internation and it is supporting launguage switching in all versions that were released

Only Czech and German versions had English added.