Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

I hope BIS doesn't worry about balance too much.

War is not always balanced, and some times it's more fun when the odds are agasint you.

I hope they do because when it comes to West vs East and West having the Harrier wth LGB's thats a big advantage right there especially in CTI etc.

I dont really care about real war and how unbalanced most are (great for single player or coop campaigns which I enjoyed both the 85 and Res campaigns, but not so great for MP) what I do care about in ArmA "a game" is both sides having a fair chance. A LGB bomber vs no bomber is a big disadvantage for east.

Yes I agree about it sometimes being more fun when your on the side with a disadvantage, I've made some Coop CTI's like this so the AI is hard to beat. It also can be fun when your on a side with far less players and still come through with the win smile_o.gif

You don't HAVE to use the AV-8 in CTI tho wink_o.gif

You don't HAVE to use the AV-8 in CTI tho wink_o.gif

Thats true also, that leads me to another question from the people who have ArmA.

Can west use the Harrier in the BIS CTI?

The flood of pics are great! I am very happy to see the Stryker included.

But if Armed A is supposed to show weapons systems currently in use...why the heck is the Vulcan still in there!

They were replaced by the Avenger Humvee with Stinger missles, and who wouldn't rather have another Humvee with missles!

The X800 is superior to the 9600.

He's saying you will probably benefit from a greater video card.

I actually hope this is true, as I have a weak CPU (P4 3.0 GHz) but a strong video card (7900 GT @ 650/1720) and RAM (2GB).

Within the video card options, I wonder if a card with more video ram would be better than one with a slightly better GPU? I'm thinking the the 512mb nvidias versus the later 256mb cards. of course, the point will be rendered moot soon with the 8800 cards. smile_o.gif

This has my heart racing. NOW we're talking some major battles. (that's a '95' on the last unit if you can't see) yay.gif

This game is just crying out for some guerrilla fighters. Though I have to say that the ArmA units in those pics looked amazing.

I'll pay for that even if I dont have Armed Assault yet!  smile_o.gif

Strange choice: Ka-50 rather than a Mi-24 for main NS chopper...  wow_o.gif

They actually look like 22 year old beach guys, but eh, okay.

By the way guys, any desert camo M1A2 in the game? And what about bradleys and such, are they ingame? You could take a photograph of them if there is any.

They actually look like 22 year old beach guys, but eh, okay.

Sahrani is the YMCA staging sight.

151 playable units - without the prachutes wink_o.gif

ArmA 1.0 All Units Photos Pack @ ArmedAssault.pl

21MB

Can somebody mirror this file?

@Forrestal  notworthy.gif

Thanks for this file,awesome work!!

Mirrored at Armaholic.com aswell.

@Forrestal, I did sent you a PM, if you would be so kind to check it.

Any chance of a pic showing the custom textures, ie. a custom face/arms/legs and, if possible, a custom logo in multiplayer?

TIA  thumbs-up.gif

The images Balschoiw linked are from german version. Or can the chech version swithced to german?

The images Balschoiw linked are from german version. Or can the chech version swithced to german?

I guess it's the same like with the english. Language support is already in game, you just need to find out how to switch it into yours smile_o.gif

the one from Balschoiw is from a german pc magazine.

so I think they got a german version to test with.

because you know it: german version is already in production!

and game magazines get a version to test them and such.

Quote[/b] ]The images Balschoiw linked are from german version. Or can the chech version swithced to german?

It´s german version. It has been made available for download for magazines for reviewing purposes.

It´s german version. It has been made available for download for magazines for reviewing purposes.

Got a link?

Just kidding wink_o.gif