Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

Most of them pics in that Thread have definately been Sharpened then compressed, However the Lighting and the Long distance scenes look spectacular.

Oh nice night images. Are htose tinkered with in any way or is that how it looks in the game? If thats how it looks I'm rather impressed by how they made things darker like they should be rather than grey.

They were brightened a bit because they were too dark. Excetp the brightness this is how it look.s

The Stryker and Blackhawk wrecks are very beautiful!! inlove.gif

Any Airfield Overview Pics?? I saw one w/ a Blackhawk and a Hanger but not a good view

Hi,

Nice pics everyone!  thumbs-up.gif

Someone could take a photograph of the various vehicles (Land/Air - US/NS/SS) side by side.  smile_o.gif

Thanks!

Alcaraz castle

arma03_01.jpg

Corazol at night

arma03_02.jpg

Corazol in the daylight

arma03_03.jpg

Awesome shots Gaia.

It would really help if people posted their specs, what settings they are running on (including resolution), and how it runs, so people can guage how it rill look and run on their computers.

Wow! crazy_o.gif

Much more realistic than OFP!  smile_o.gif

It's sad not to have a date of release for Canada.  sad_o.gif

Nice harbors for reinforcements, or securing so the enemy has none! wink_o.gif

Wow! crazy_o.gif

Much more realistic than OFP! smile_o.gif

It's sad not to have a date of release for Canada. sad_o.gif

I know. The agony was unbearable.

That's why I ordered the Czech version. If they ever find a publisher for NA, I'll buy an English copy, but until then.. I'll brush up on my Czech biggrin_o.gif

If you're desperate like I, you can order it from here.

It is a Czech site, but it is also avaiable in English (which I have linked above). With Worldwide shipping, the cost came to $89.00 (Canadian).

A very small price to pay for ArmA.

Those shots, especially the last one are absolutely awesome.

Hey T 2000, what are your computer specs, what settings are you running it on, and how does the run?

:drool:

The scenery is breathtaking! It´s one of the coolest things of ArmA that the island has this new streaming-system for the textures, which make it look much better. And yes, Sunset and Sunrise, so wounderfull, i love it!

great work BIS!

thx guys!

Ed: Last one is photoshoped, isn´t it? The outlines are a little blurry, shouldn´t happen ingame, makes me wonder ...

hehhe i'm running on

amd 2600

palit 6800gs

1gb ram 400MHz

The screens were taken on highest details, I've had about 10-13FPS. I'm playing on normal settings but dunno why i get only 20-25FPS an average icon_rolleyes.gif

Ed: Last one is photoshoped, isn´t it? The outlines are a little blurry, shouldn´t happen ingame, makes me wonder ...

It should. In optics is DOF active on High postprocess settings...

Know it. But at first, the blured backround allways had some kind of a texture, seemed somehow like crosshatched. And furthermore, the "Kantenpixel" (dunno the right word, the pixels of the soldiers model which are contrasting to the pixels of the background) are a little blurry and I think that this shouldn´t happen, cause there is significant difference of calculating between the two elements. If you do it with photoshop, smooth-edged selection, blur it, the result would look like it does ...

Know it. But at first, the blured backround allways had some kind of a texture, seemed somehow like crosshatched. And furthermore, the "Kantenpixel" (dunno the right word, the pixels of the soldiers model which are contrasting to the pixels of the background) are a little blurry and I think that this shouldn´t happen, cause there is significant difference of calculating between the two elements. If you do it with photoshop, smooth-edged selection, blur it, the result would look like it does ...

Well... it's pointless to do it such a hard way if the tool is present ingame don't you think? smile_o.gif I should know... saw it there numerous times wink_o.gif