Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

That truck bounce is the best bug I ever saw notworthy.gif

But its what Heatseeker says, how come in one video the tanks dont drop when a bridge explodes and crumbles and on the next vid we see vehicles go down............and up in some cases biggrin_o.gif.

Is this config related to the vehicles, each vehicle class has a different config right?

If so its easily fixed right?? huh.gif

I really dont know much about configs and making addons so excuses from me if this is a dumb question.

In the video where the tanks floated, they weren't moving, so I guess the physics engine wasn't doing anything. If they were bumped or shot it probably would have gotten the physics engine to check them and they would fall.

In the video with the truck gymnastics ( tounge2.gif ) the vehicles were moving so the physics engine was active on them.

In most cases on a bridge the vehicles would be moving anyway so the floating bug wouldn't show up much.

Thanks Maddmatt, that sounds very logical.

I didnt know the physics engine didnt check units to which nothing happend.........learned something here. smile_o.gif

Thanks Maddmatt, that sounds very logical.

I didnt know the physics engine didnt check units to which nothing happend.........learned something here. smile_o.gif

No problem smile_o.gif

All games do that to save performance, you just don't usually see it because it's rare for something to disappear from under an object without anything bumping it.

wow snake22000 those are some nice videos

I especially enjoyed that IA 1 video and you fit the music to it in a pro. manner ,so that at the same time as the music was heading to climate I was saying " yes go on, ..go climb that ladder... Oh YES,...oh yes the AI can handle buldings now" I couldnt stop laughing rofl.gif

nice work notworthy.gif

REQUEST:

Can somebody please post a ArmA Movie of the sea on a calm day then on a stormy day to see the differnce?

please

those videos are really impressive.

hope im wrong about my first impression smile_o.gif

inlove.gif BIS by the way! smile_o.gif

AH-1Z Video (13Mb rar)

p.s dont watch it full screen cos i reduced the resolution to cut down on file size..and have the sound turned on wink_o.gif

rofl.gif At ~3:00 into the 'Infantry' vid there's a NS unit that runs into the open, in the middle of a street battle, and starts to shout out "2 is down, 3 is down, 4 is.." and *bang* gets nailed. All I wanted to do is overlay the audio that said 'I am down'

Seemed a bit much to run into the middle of a battle and start shouting and not shooting. The other tactics employed were fine and at times fearfully aggressive, the way they sucked up the open space after dropping the initial contacts, and the flanking of course.

Realistic and nice animation in ArmA:

unit1 switchMove "TestRom"

unit1 switchMove "TestROMFingers"

unit1 switchMove "TestJabbaFun"

Preview (30 sec., stream):

http://www.flurl.com/item/Armed_Assault_animation_u_206516

Full video

2:30 min. , 840x524, Xvid - 64,3 MB

http://data1.edisk.cz/stahni....MB.html

20 sec. wait and click "STAHNOUT SOUBOR"

Great video, it made me laugh a lot  notworthy.gif

We mirror it, that file hoster doesn't really have the best speed.

All other released videos you can find on Armaholic.com as well.

Thanks guys, all those movies make up a bit for not being able to play...........yet biggrin_o.gif

Here

A BIG test from me biggrin_o.gif

1H23 Of Armed Assault xmas_o.gif

size of file would be nice and clever to post too wink_o.gif

edit: 752.2MB

Download started, will take 50min to finish. icon_rolleyes.gif

Edit:

Still watching, but great video.

Thank you. smile_o.gif

I'll make a ArmA video for you chaps. Though I still know nothing about any sort of scripting, I will see what I can do without a camera, with a hud, and some enginuity. Perhaps I shall make a wallpaper as well for yall. Hmm... What could top it off? Aha! A mexican and the james bond theme!