Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Well all the ingame sounds were changed, so I presume they only just realised how awful their default sounds were  smile_o.gif

how do you know that?

there aint anything in the change log confused_o.gif

Wow, the guns on the A-10 sounded AMAZING!

Did you notice that, while the sound was of the cannon, it was actually firing FFARs? tounge2.gif

Hey Folks, after many setbacks (house being brokem into, moving to new city)  I have finally finished my latest project.

With the Blood of my Brother series, I am trying to create a story that can be told with narrative instead of just words.

Part 1 details a Russian Spec Ops and why he fights in Chechnya.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!!!

Blood of my Brother Part 1 (lo res) (Youtube) /meh

Blood of my Brother Part 1 (hi res) (Filefront Download) 110mb /hooray

**note\\ the spoken words do not match the subtitles because i was unable to get a voice actor who spoke fluent russian. My apologies to those who do speak russian.

Nice video mate . thumbs-up.gif

Thx. Took a long time to put that one together, hopefully the community likes it enough that i'll actually make the second part tounge2.gif

you guys might want to check this out.

Random 8

Interesting video ... whats the purpose behind it? tounge2.gif

you guys might want to check this out.

Random 8

Interesting video ... whats the purpose behind it?  tounge2.gif

indeed. tounge2.gif

I have to say that trailer looks like Dslyecxis work.

Here's a highres version of said trailer:

Armed Assault US Trailer

whistle.gif

Hehe, though so. But what about those sounds? A mod or edited into the video? And the part where the A10 fires FFARs but the sound for the cannon is played (maybe just didn't sync properly as the bit before it had an A10 firing the cannon)?

It is a cool video though. Not surprised Atari got you to make one, after their attempt tounge2.gif

Edit: Link for the high-res version gives me a 404 error.

@trini scourge:

The vid is very nice, but I have 1 complaint: the narrator's voice is absolutely random and is incoherent with the subtitles. The voice in russian is tellling something about a music composer and jazz  crazy_o.gif I know, it doesn't mattter at all for someone who doesn't understand russian, but for those who do (like me) it completely kills immersion. Its impossible to take this movie seriously with these fake voices, so my suggestion is very simple: either have a russian voice actor say what you need, or only use subtitles to tell the story.

And yes, the chechen rebels look kind of unrealistic, i'd rather use vanilla SLA soldiers without helmets.

Otherwise, good job  smile_o.gif

Armed Assault US Trailer

whistle.gif

Hehe, though so. But what about those sounds? A mod or edited into the video? And the part where the A10 fires FFARs but the sound for the cannon is played (maybe just didn't sync properly as the bit before it had an A10 firing the cannon)?

It is a cool video though. Not surprised Atari got you to make one, after their attempt tounge2.gif

Link is fixed now.

To be clear, I provided the footage for the trailer, the sounds and such are not mine.

Link is fixed now.

To be clear, I provided the footage for the trailer, the sounds and such are not mine.

Link is still messed up, but I can figure it out.

Correct link.

Hey Folks, after many setbacks (house being brokem into, moving to new city)  I have finally finished my latest project.

With the Blood of my Brother series, I am trying to create a story that can be told with narrative instead of just words.

**note\\ the spoken words do not match the subtitles because i was unable to get a voice actor who spoke fluent russian. My apologies to those who do speak russian.

Amazing work tr1n!

pistols.gif worthy!

@ ArmaVidz

Thx m8 your compliments are appreciated. biggrin_o.gif

@ Q1184

Sorry dude, i know how dumb it must seem to hear those words spoken with those subtitles, but it was the best i could do without a fluent voice actor. Maybe you could help me out with that in the future? smile_o.gif

Also, because youtube butchered the hell out of the vid, here is a higher quality stream from gametrailers.com

Hi Res Stream

Amazing work tr1n!

pistols.gif  worthy!

I 2nd that....

pistols.gif

@trini scourge

No problem man, i understand smile_o.gif I'm a bad (voice) actor, so dont even ask me to do that, i'll just screw the video up with my unemotional narration tounge2.gif

PS Think about rebels models, they definitely dont wear helmets in real life...

@trini scourge

No problem man, i understand smile_o.gif I'm a bad (voice) actor, so dont even ask me to do that, i'll just screw the video up with my unemotional narration tounge2.gif

PS Think about rebels models, they definitely dont wear helmets in real life...

point taken smile_o.gif

Unemotional is exactly what i need for my next vid wink_o.gif

Armed Assault US Trailer

whistle.gif

The Modwar Sound Modification from ThePredator/Chammy/{Multiple other parties I don't know about(?)} makes the sound of the A-10's Avenger the meanest, awesome'est firepower that you can pull the trigger on  biggrin_o.gif  yay.gif   I almost think the damage on the ground is tweaked as well, but I doubt it. It's the sound that really makes you feel like you are "opening fire!"

It's a badass sound mod, highly recommended. If you haven't heard it you can at the end of my Six_Tracers RC2 vid on YouTube. It's in Beta last time I checked.

SixTracersRC2 + Modwar Sound Mod

<span style='color:blue'>Modwar Sound Mod Thread</span>

Addons/Mods Complete - Modwar

<span style='color:blue'>ThePredator's Video Previews</span>

ThePredator's Video Previews on YouTube

Just a few clips I took in game while we wern't getting shot to peices. whistle.gif

can someone pm me maybe or give links to a site that explains how to make movies with AA cus id love to start doing it smile_o.gif thanks