Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Why the heck do we need those tools again? The island looks very promising. smile_o.gif

Average Joe you are so on the way to becoming my new hero. That afghan map will totally frigging ROCK in ArmA!

Average Joe you are so on the way to becoming my new hero. That afghan map will totally frigging ROCK in ArmA!

Oh I shant be taking credit, Im just a messenger wink_o.gif You should really be thanking mr Deanosbeanos smile_o.gif

Oh I shant be taking credit, Im just a messenger  wink_o.gif  You should really be thanking mr Deanosbeanos  smile_o.gif

Then THANK YOU Denosbeanos! Looking mighty awesome (if ever you browse the forums anymore) biggrin_o.gif

Oh I shant be taking credit, Im just a messenger wink_o.gif You should really be thanking mr Deanosbeanos smile_o.gif

So where is Deano?

Not been on here for a while?

Edit:-

Damn sorry should of PM'd ya!

hey I was just wondering if the bluring effect is done with the ArmA Engine or if it was edited in through video editing software,

if the ArmA engine is the reason for the blur effect could someone tell me how to do it

here the video i saw with the blur effect in it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jIZhi3qzM8

triniscourge made it

and PM if u know

Thats just postprocessing set to high in the game options. Its called Depth of Field... Note: It may slow down your game..

(..PM sent aswell)

Hey all

I want to show you all my first movie.

Its my first one i ever made.

All of you have done already a lot of videomaking so could you give me some advice what i did good and wrong for a newbie  biggrin_o.gif

Thx anyway have fun with the video smile_o.gif

*El nino*Tango6

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1323

http://www.armaholic.com/argentina/videos/usermade/ArmaZombie.wmv

Hey Tango6

I enjoyed that vid alot!

Great tune,and nice combo of video+still pics!

Well Done!

Testing the crouch walking in ArmA MP with my friend which came in with the new patch. Looks funny in my opinion. tounge2.gif

How do you do that? I tried in the 1.07 beta patch, I dropped the rifle but the guy could only go prone and stand up. I have seen civvies do it though when caught in a firefight.

Hey fellas, guess what I've been doin? ...makin' the NVG cooler in my vidz...  tounge2.gif   rofl.gif

Here is my offerring to what some in the community have said is needed:A fast action Armed Assault vid.

Video Title: Ortego City: Operation Swift Justice

Duration: 4 minutes 53 seconds

Full Res Download: FileFront Ortego City: Operation Swift Justice

Full Res Size: 83.6 MB's

Notes: NVG got "fuzzy" at the end. Enjoy!

hey armavidz!

That was sweet!

rofl.gif

notworthy.gif

OMG ArmaVids taht video has got to be the best video i've seen yet imho. That totally rocked can't wait for hi-res version man!