Sign in to follow this  
AgentJonathan

Who's better

I always use Troska as the default face, so my vote is obvious smile_o.gif

Victor Troska

Why?

Because Victor Troska Died in vein trying to free the people of Nogova from the terrible soviet regime.

Because Victor Troska Died in vein trying to free the people of Nogova from the terrible soviet regime.

On the mission where he died he helped throw the last Sovjets off the island, how is that in vain*? wink_o.gif

James Gastovski...mysterious, SF, nuff said tounge2.gif

Though Victor is a good 2nd.

Actually Robert Hammer was cool too, but more in the sense of all the crap people threw in his direction for being an outright disaster.

On the mission where he died he helped throw the last Sovjets off the island, how is that in vain*? wink_o.gif

James Gastovski...mysterious, SF, nuff said tounge2.gif

Though Victor is a good 2nd.

Actually Robert Hammer was cool too, but more in the sense of all the crap people threw in his direction for being an outright disaster.

dunno what it means just sounded good, any1 care to enlighten me rofl.gif

anyone care to give us the history of the 3 men well i know who victor is but its been like 3 years since i heard of the other guys crazy_o.gif

I liked tasmanian devil - does he count cuse you never got to play as him just he was there.

I liked tasmanian devil - does he count cuse you never got to play as him just he was there.

Would be interesting to know who he was. After playing the Resistance campaign again I get the feeling it is the officer that is Guba's aid. If you play and choose to join the Sovjets, the officer seems reluctant to order the execution, and shows something that looks to me like regret (the head thing). Also he is close to the man that calls the shots, which would make him the ideal spy (kind of like the aid of PM Brandt that was recruited by the DDR's Stasi during the Cold War).

Bobby Bruning.

He's the dude I always get as my #2 whenever I test stuff out in the editor, and quite usually always the first guy that shouts "OH NO... 3 IS DOWN!"

Gastovski... James Gastovski biggrin_o.gif

Although i had the most fun with Armstrong's missions, but James is awesome thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]we need yuo to kill enemie cos yu are good at killing enemys

Where was that from?

Quote[/b] ]we need yuo to kill enemie cos yu are good at killing enemys

Where was that from?

Teh crap mishun, courtesy of teh crap mod thumbs-up.gif

I posted the three guys I liked most, so I like em all. (But Victor Troska most) Geronimo is pretty awesome too, and I think Tasmainan Devil is awesome! firefoxlover.gif

MAN Matt Rochelle, you party pooper! I didn't know that Troska died. Armstrong is my favorite one that LIVED.

Gastovski is a hardcore stereotype, and Troska has a shoddy accent. Armstrong all the way; he's the one that really toed the line out there.

I like Gastovski too. It's just, why did he have to be a butt and save the day by stopping the SCUD even though Armstong is the MAIN character.

If I had expanded the choices I would choose Tasmanian Devil as my favorite. yay.gif