Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.5 ... Full Pack

Quote[/b] ]FFUR MP bug found

Server crash on many missions due to some texture problems

it might just be b/c you were on the server.. hehe

cant wait for my freaking download to finish!!

Why does the M4a1 have a three round burst? It should be full auto the M4 has a three round burst and at the end of the three round burst I can hear something very faint that sounds like someone saying "up".

Quote[/b] ]Why does the M4a1 have a three round burst? It should be full auto the M4 has a three round burst and at the end of the three round burst I can hear something very faint that sounds like someone saying "up".

It is a M4, not a A1 variant which is automatic, M4s are used by regular troops, though.

The sound has been inspired from Chammy's sound pack, which is certainly one the most realistic SFX selection carried out so far for OFP.

Quote[/b] ]How can you configure your keys for leaning an rolling when go prone?

This can not be done with Operation Flashpoint because of its engine limits, but it would probably be possible with ArmA.

regards,

Thunderbird

Quote[/b] ]Why does the M4a1 have a three round burst? It should be full auto the M4 has a three round burst and at the end of the three round burst I can hear something very faint that sounds like someone saying "up".

It is a M4, not a A1 variant which is automatic, M4s are used by regular troups, though.

The sound has been inspired from Chammy's sound pack, which are one the most realistic SFX carried out so far for OFP.

Quote[/b] ]How can you configure your keys for leaning an rolling when go prone?

This can not be done with Operation Flashpoint because of its engine limits, but it would probably be possible with ArmA.

regards,

Thunderbird

Oh in the editor it says "M4a1" in all of them and not "M4" for me.

Indeed, but nothing of major consequence, 'just a few names that have to be fixed.

i've played a little and i find it sooo sweeet , the acu soldiers are superb and the sounds of the weapons inlove.gif great job !!

P.D. colud the color of the pointer be changed ? , it disapears when it is on the notebook wow_o.gif

I have to thank the FFUR team once again for making the cold war relived. I thought I would never see this day notworthy.gif

If you mount/dismount the aimpoint and you're using the first mag, your mag gets filled up, so you basicly have infinte ammo there.

I have to thank the FFUR team once again for making the cold war relived. I thought I would never see this day  notworthy.gif

Too bad it's FFUR2006 and not 1985 wink_o.gif

Ok alongside thunderbird me and robert have been tracking down all the bugs in FFUR 2006 2.5 on the MP side

these 3 units have texture ratio problems and will crash your server so dont use em until these are fixed

BMP-1 (resistance)

GAZ-69A (resistance)

moskvich 2137 (civi)

"has been reported to thunderbird"

Also the server has been taken down until the fixes are out

Thank you for this release Tarik and the rest of the FFUR team. Your work has been greatly appreciated!

Nice interview Recon|Tom!

Edit: Thanks for the extensive MP tests and future fixes.

Thanks serial killer but i see that there is no news item for it on ofp.ino yet  sad_o.gif

Btw thunderbird does FFUR have the M1A2 SEP series made by king homer ? (3.0?)

Thanks serial killer but i see that there is no news item for it on ofp.ino yet  sad_o.gif

Btw thunderbird does FFUR have the M1A2 SEP series made by king homer ? (3.0?)

Due to some little issues, news will be posted only when thunderbird84 has gave me the permission to it whistle.gif

in the editor: russia/gru/speznatz, in a group of spzenatz, the player appears in rifleman.

congratulation for your's job

awesome!! once again thanks TB!

EDIT: I was going to mirror it on filefront but for some reason I can't login to OFPFiles so hopefully one of the other staff members will get it done.

Great job with the new FFUR2006! I like it very much. inlove.gif

BTW: Does the FFUR 2006 v2.5MP Patch fix the known bugs listed above?

Great job with the new FFUR2006! I like it very much. inlove.gif

BTW: Does the FFUR 2006 v2.5MP Patch fix the known bugs listed above?

thats just to patch 2006 to 2.5

Yes....next Patch is released pistols.gif

I will play it this weekend...every day till the morning

Thanks guys!

Quote[/b] ]Btw thunderbird does FFUR have the M1A2 SEP series made by king homer ? (3.0?)

Universal, Did you even read the first page?  

GD Mast

Howabout you download it. There's really no need to comment asking things if you didn't even bother reading the first page, or downloading the thing