Sign in to follow this  
rµm

Faces / Uniforms

Here I am! Haven't done the eyes yet, but for a quick effort I don't think it's too bad.

Thanks to paragraphics for some tips, though I didn't have to use your hair after all. biggrin_o.gif

...now all I need is for someone to try it out for me.

Me!

do you use the unfold tool for the uvmapping? sorry i'm interested by the new features for the mapping and the modelling tounge2.gif

Thanks Araon, but can you tell me please what the red square is in the top corner. After the blood i'm starting to think it is the mouth now confused_o.gif .

Anyway thanks, this could come in 'handy' (thinks of custum gloves).

Thanks Araon, but can you tell me please what the red square is in the top corner. After the blood i'm starting to think it is the mouth now confused_o.gif .

Anyway thanks, this could come in 'handy' (thinks of custum gloves).

It's mouth interior at 99% because i don't see it anywhere else on the texture. Probably mapped from top, considering there are not modeled teeths.

I think it's the inside of the mouth too. Wouldn't make any sense for it to be blood, unless BIS has done a backflip and put hit decals in.

Okay going to check this one if everything is correct. smile_o.gif

Super thanx for the support!

and Cameron, looks good smile_o.gif the hair looks really good. glad I could be of some help dude biggrin_o.gif

Here I am! Haven't done the eyes yet, but for a quick effort I don't think it's too bad.

Thanks to paragraphics for some tips, though I didn't have to use your hair after all. biggrin_o.gif

...now all I need is for someone to try it out for me.

You should work on the nose bit more wink_o.gif

Cameron_face.jpg

Hey mate, thanks! I thought after applying the mesh lines things might be a bit... iffy. I'll thin the main nose down to fit the lines, and blend my nose parts a bit better.

rofl.gif I look as meaty as all hell, and I can see the freckle on my forehead! Uber!

Thanks so much, buddy.

Bit blurry, try closer with your pics, or get a higher res camera. And don't forget the sharpen tool, it's the bomb. smile_o.gif Here's the hopefully fixed version of my face, I'm not going to bother doing my arms or legs, as long as the skin tone matches. Too much effort. I will eventually get my eyes done, though.

Me! (v2)

yeah I imported it from OFP face that I had made. Gonna redo the whole thing this weekend.

I have one at work I did for an Ep of charmed LOL, or I might just re-take some pics. Kinda pasty right now rofl.gif

Araon would you check if my face matches up a bit? smile_o.gif

.link

Didn't check the wireframes on it yet but hope I got it right the first time wink_o.gif

I like my custom face I use right now on OFP. How difficult will it be to convert it to ArmA's template? I don't even have photoshop, so what are my options?

I like my custom face I use right now on OFP. How difficult will it be to convert it to ArmA's template? I don't even have photoshop, so what are my options?

This is my current OFP face:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7683/facegn9.jpg

It's not that difficult to convert it but it will be crappy at best. Use higher resolution pictures.

I have worked on "my" face a bit.

My FACE

would be nice if someone who has ArmA yet could show me an ingame pic smile_o.gif

@CameronMcDonald could work on yours ... when I see this maybe I should make the ears on mine too smile_o.gif

@Benus:

Clicky! (Over 100KB)

Tough, just to let you know, my version of ArmA won't load 800x800 textures, only 1024x1024, not sure on how is it working with the latest one.

EDIT: Replaced with a better screen with better lighting.

Funny smile_o.gif thx ... but doesn't really look like me ... will do some adjustments when I have the game myself ... and will save the JPG in a better quality then.

there is only one headmodel with ArmA right?

thx for the edit ... well doesn't look that bad smile_o.gif nose needs work and I definitly will save it as a 400 KB JPG when using it for the game smile_o.gif

well problem is the headmodel ... not everyone will fit on it smile_o.gif my face is too long.

there is only one headmodel with ArmA right?

As far as I'm aware, yes. Czech users should know more than me on that point.