Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.0 Total conversion pack

IMPORTANT

Quote[/b] ]Suggested Extra Packs:

ffurextrapacksfa8.jpg

# Islands Pack

-New replacement islands for BIS ones, they use Q 'High Reso Textures' and 'Berghoff' trees, these islands bring a more immersive gaming experience and don't cause any lag issues as long as they are used wtih the 'system requirements' posted above.

DOWNLOAD

IMPORTANT

The pack you will donwload here is called "FFUR_isl_high_nordic.rar" and does not use the newest version of "Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 - Nordic".

We will update it soon with Berghoff's Nordic Trees Version 1.11.

If you still want to download it now or if you already have downloaded it we recommand to download:

Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 - Nordic V1.11 Link

and replace the "BRG_EN.pbo" in your Res/addons folder with the new .pbo version 1.11

regards benus

(450Mhz tounge2.gif)

Please check out the System requirements posted in the first page before installing the pack because your system sounds very low to handle propely the current mods.

Regards

Thunderbird84

Nah... Never get lagspikes (if you know what I mean).

Instead of racking on my system, answer my question, please? smile_o.gif

I want this FFUR 2006 2.0 now, can't wait to fly RHS MI-24!!!!! but have to wait when it downloads  biggrin_o.gif  Was waiting for this   yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

Keep up good work FFUR team.

brilliant. dl at 460. great mod. thanks for the hard work.

IMPORTANT
Quote[/b] ]Suggested Extra Packs:

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1526/ffurextrapacksfa8.jpg

# Islands Pack

-New replacement islands for BIS ones, they use Q 'High Reso Textures' and 'Berghoff' trees, these islands bring a more immersive gaming experience and don't cause any lag issues as long as they are used wtih the 'system requirements' posted above.

DOWNLOAD

IMPORTANT

The pack you will donwload here is called "FFUR_isl_high_nordic.rar" and does not use the newest version of "Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 - Nordic".

We will update it soon with Berghoff's Nordic Trees Version 1.11.

If you still want to download it now or if you already have downloaded it we recommand to download:

Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 - Nordic V1.11 Link

and replace the "BRG_EN.pbo" in your Res/addons folder with the new .pbo version 1.11

regards benus

Was about to update, but as there´s a newer Version (2.0) of BRG N3 i don´t know if the 20MB difference in size make any difference with the provided .wrp´s confused_o.gif

OFP and its Community are still alive inlove.gif

Thank you to the whole FFUR team, for this singular and equally outstanding work thumbs-up.gif

bye

silola

Huge thx FFUR team! Your defenitley keeping everyone busy utnil ARMA arrives. Downloading now.

Fantastic work Thunderbird et al, I'm sure this will be enjoyed for months to come. I pity the hosts over at coop-center.de, this is gonna be one hell of a bandwidth drain until thwere are more mirrors wink_o.gif

i thought the latest version of Berghoff's Nature Pack 3 was 2.00 , anyway i have tested for a while the new ffur 2006 2.0 and it is amazing. love the new ah64 inlove.gif the new sounds and units , they are great. some things that i found with the death animations is that they are always the same when the soldier is prone , at least with the AI , and the allied units appears in white on the radar.

no doubt this is the best ffur mod ever developed , congratulations and thanks ffur notworthy.gif

Thank you Thunderbird and the whole FFUR2006 team for this excellent piece of work. So far everything is most enjoyable, best FFUR ever. thumbs-up.gif

Also congratulation to the RHS team for their latest addition to the modpack, the Mi-24 is outmost excellent, I am looking forward to the standalone pack. smile_o.gif

Magnificent work! Absolute a mod to recommend. wink_o.gif

And thank you coop-center.de for such high-speed downloading biggrin_o.gif

Wooooo thanks TB and all the FFUR team! I hope so much that the MP CTDs have been fixed...

Please, please, pleeeeeease...

EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]We envisage to release several modules that will include the Multiplayer and the ACU configs, probably with some little presents within the next incoming days as well... ;-)

Ah. OK. So no ACU right now?

Fan fooking tastic, thank for all the hard work by all who conmtributed ,another top notch contribution by ffur and there contributaries.

Guest Ti0n3r

Btw, Benus, you've surpassed yourself. Best OFP ironsights ever! notworthy.gif

I double that.

btw is there no acu config for FFUR 2006 2.0?

I put this up at a dedicated server.

When I tried to play a map with no addons at the server I got this error. (It was a cr CTI v.92 that he made for Nogova that requires no addons)

Invalid Texture Ratio (16x256)

I do not know what caused it, but it only happens when I run the server with the FFUR 2006 mod.

I really like this mod.

Sorry I do not have much more info to give on the cause of the error.

WOW! Really, really awesome work guys. Everything is so awesome. This is IMO a "perfect" modern conversion.

Is there any possibility that you could work on a 1985 pack for your next FFUR? I would really like to see a 1985 pack again above all else, because thats the original reason I liked FFUR so much above Y2K3 and the likes. It would be nice for the units to "fit" with the existing campaigns.