Sign in to follow this  
Frontix

OFP : Happy Birthday 5 Years

5 years....5 years down the drain!!!

Would i do it again? Hell yeah! What?! Enlist another 5 years to continue with AA??? Oh yeah baby! Bring it on!

Happy Birthday OFP!!! The gaming has never been this good!

pistols.gif   yay.gif  notworthy.gif

down the drain??

Well if so, i like that drain and Im ready for another 5 years with Arma and the great ofp comunity!!!

Happy BD OFP!!!!!!

Happy Birthday OFP !

5 years of game, fun, frustration, anger, sadness, joy, firefights, skirmishes or frontal assaults... This game is kinda like any girlfriend, except that you can move to her little sister without remorse tounge2.gif

Keep up BIS ! Thanks for making us addicts.

Malick

Happy birthday Operation Flashpoint!

And thanks BIS. Although i don't generally drink, i'll drink one for you. Cheers! biggrin_o.gif

Don't we think it's kinda "sad" celebrating a game's Birthday? confused_o.gif

Nah, just kidding! tounge2.gif Happy Birthday OFP, 5 years gone and I'd definately do it again with ArmA!

Thanks BIS for this amazing game, and, for (soon to come) ArmA! notworthy.gif

Regards,

Zipper5

man i missd the party sad_o.gif ...was having papers

neways a very very belated HAPPY HAPPY MANUFACTURED DAY tounge2.gif

thank you BIS for the best game ever..........we salute you notworthy.gif

Happy Belated Birthday.. but remember folks..what made the Game last 5 years were the Modders/scripters that Brought the Game, kicking and screaming, to the next level... Without you , there would not have been a 3rd birthday to celebrate, let alone a Fifth!

To the Modders! I lift up a Mug!! Salud!! notworthy.gif

Peardog... Former member... SHoP (RIP)

oi yea very true

happy bday to u too modders *oops* ..hahahahah

thank you for those quality addons........God Bless ya!!! smile_o.gif

Joyeux anniversaire!

To the entire OFP community, that is...

Happy Birthday OFP !

It s been ages since i posted here, and strangely this is the first website i open in the morning with my first cup of coffee.

It s like already said a few times, it s the game combined with this great and might i add mature community that s keeping OFP alive. So congrats to us too smile_o.gif

I first saw something about OFP i think in the UK PC Gamer way before it came out, got the demo the moment it got out ... bought 2 copies ( gotta be sure ey ;-) ) the moment i got my hands on it which was a few days before official release since i had a computerstore back then and bought it directly from the supplier and been hooked ever since.

There are months i dont even open OFP but then there are weeks i even have difficulty not playing it all day long, i think it depends on the time of year hehe.

Mostly a new great addon or the OFP Photogaphy thread will spark OFP gamesessions for me. Dont underestimate the power of that thread. Because of the fantastic screenshots in that thread i convinced more people to play/buy OFP the last year then the previous 4 years together.

Cheers OFP & Community, you re the best !

inlove.gif