Sign in to follow this  
Frontix

OFP : Happy Birthday 5 Years

I would like to add a very heartfelt "Happy Birthday" to the best game to ever grace my PC. You've given me countless hours of pure joy and for that I am more than just thankful.

I still remember the day I installed the demo of this masterpiece and was just blown away - it felt like the door to a new gaming dimension had opened, a door that all other developers are still hammering at these 5 years later. Definitely a turning point in my gaming life and no other game ever since that day has been able to captivate me like that.

notworthy.gif

Oh, Flashpoint. Today it's your birthday. Have a long life and call your daughter ArmA sooner. smile_o.gif

yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

Ha, s dnem varen'ja OFP! Jelaem horoshix addonov i otlichnogo komm'uniti tebe!

been playing this for years now and still love it

Happy Birthday OFP and Congrats to BIS on such a well done piece of gameplay art

Yeah, Happy Birthday OFP, the No.1 Game! And thanx BIS for turning me an addict! biggrin_o.gif

yeah - happy birthday OFP and happy birthday community! yay.gif 5 years later and better and better!! notworthy.gif

Happy Birthday! Hope we all can count for much more years ahead!

Also 5 years with The game and only game!

inlove.gif

Congrats from me to. Thanks for the fabelous time so far for the time to come (allthough it will mostly be with AA).

Thanks BIS for creating the game of my dreams!! And thanks also hardworking OFP community for enhancing this game to a level no one would ever have imagined!

Still remember the hot summer day back in 2001 when I and a friend of mine made 90 km on my scooter to go and get it at the shop biggrin_o.gif. It may have rained a lot since then but I'm still enjoying it like the first moment.

Happy Birthday OFP!

birthday6jx.jpg

So OFP's been out 5 year's,wow how time fly's! I still mess about with this game every day,i also never get bored of it.Look's like i will also be wishing it a happy 10th birthday soon tounge2.gif

Happy birthday Operation Flashpoint !

My story ;

I bought OFP 3 years ago, started with CWC and loved it.

A year later I got OFP: Resistance and I'm still playing it till this very day, with my Division.

OFP is a special game, a bit old, but very special and will keep a special place in my heart.

It's a game that never gets boring due to it's immensive freedom and islands.

Thank you BIS, for bringing us an amazing game.

To hell with it, we should be singing Happy birthday, we should be singing Queen's We are the champions! biggrin_o.gif

Once more I'd like to thank the intrepid developers of the game who had the courage to stand up against the mainstream, and the fantastic community that has kept the game very alive for so long. smile_o.gif

Happy Birthday! yay.gif

I will always love OFP and i believe that ArmA will be a real sequel.

BI Forever! thumbs-up.gif

Happy Birthday Operation Flashpoint! You still look as young as 5 years ago.  wink_o.gif

Congratulations to Bohemia Interactive too, for creating this game that is still without competition. A masterpiece we still enjoy after five years. I dont know many games which have such a comunity. Spontaneously Half Life comes in mind...

Even if my girlfriend laughs on me for congratulating a game and will surely even hate you more BI, for creating the hopefully better sequel for this wonderful game i wish you luck for the future.

(What a luck shes not here...  wink_o.gif )

OMG, 5 years and this game is still kicking pistols.gif

Thanks to BIS for this splendid game.

And I'm waiting for "small surprise" biggrin_o.gif

hm... this June 27 I'll be 20 years old (5days left) wink_o.gif minus 5 years = 15 years old i was when i started to play it.

I remember that summer, whe i first saw this game project on TV program about games. Few days later my friend gave me a demo, after that, I became addict, waited for OFP release, played with joy, watched community and it's addons, waited for OFP:R, played it, downloaded addons, played again...

That story continues till now, i check for addons every day at least 20 times, download them, play with them, and so on...

OFP is very special for me and I'm sure it's much more better than BF, BF2, CS, HL, HL2, CS:S and many more games.

After formating C:, instaling windows drivers and updates, OFP still goes as First Game to HDD drive!

I hope Arma will bring those feelings, when i just got OFP.

Besides, OFP's community is the best! I haven't seen no more game communitys as this one, friendly, brothers of arms, hard workers that are still busy with lots of work, trying to make OFP up to date. And I realy proud to help eachone, with what i can.

OFP, if not you, I don't know what other game could achieved it!

so happy Birthday!

BIS we still inlove.gif this product!

A flip of a coin decided my fate and choice in buying OFP over BF1942. A lot of fate that has decided. OFP and now VBS has been an unexpected but welcome opportunity. It's been a ball and chain, and also a release for helping me get through some difficult personal times. It's caused misunderstandings and friction with my parents, and also opened their mindset to new perspectives. My girlfriend think's it's a bit weird, but so far she's not too cranky about my priorities in life. whistle.gif Which is why I'm here posting this instead of with her. crazy_o.gif

Many thanks, and best wishes for the next five, and many more.

A flip of a coin decided my fate and choice in buying OFP over BF1942.

Waaa stop scaring us like that. rofl.gif