Sign in to follow this  
.kju

WarGames League v.5 (WGL 5) Full Release

Outstanding job guys, my only gripe is the GUI, sorry, but it looks....well...ugly.

Outstanding job guys, my only gripe is the GUI, sorry, but it looks....well...ugly.

Same here - my only gripe.

Great mod! Love the feature on the apache with indirect fire!

Although the missle doens't really hit the target well...

This is also the first mod I tried where support had a real use. With some other mods you died long before that much needed chopper arrived, here the firefights are much longer and intense! My favourite mod from now on! Thanks! smile_o.gif

I like it. It's simple and functional with no bells

I don't mind the simplicity, just the font and colors.

Notice in

...\@wgl5\bin\resource\

There are 3 folders that contains each a different ressource.cpp file corresponding in fact to 3 alternative versions of the wgl gui/font/colors

To use one of them you just have to replace the ressource.cpp that is located in

......\@wgl5\bin\

By the one you want to use

Be sure to check these alternative gui in the case you do not appreciate the default one.

Best. Mod. Ever.

notworthy.gif

I just dont understand what to type in the azimuth field.

The mortar always seem to fire at 5°.

I can't access ofpc.de anymore and I was just looking forward to getting some missions to try this out with confused_o.gif

Notice in

...\@wgl5\bin\resource\

There are 3 folders that contains each a different ressource.cpp file corresponding in fact to 3 alternative versions of the wgl gui/font/colors

To use one of them you just have to replace the ressource.cpp that is located in

......\@wgl5\bin\

By the one you want to use

Be sure to check these alternative gui in the case you do not appreciate the default one.

Thanks, but then you get modified file messages for the resourse.cpp and config.cpp when connecting online. I saw two people connect and disconnect real fast. That may or may not have been the problem.

Download <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>WGL 5 Core Files</span></span>.

---------------------------------------

Extract it to your desktop.

You will now have a folder labeled: <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>wgl5_2006-06-18</span> on your desktop.

Double click that folder.

When it opens you will see a folder labeled: <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>@wgl5</span>

Right click that folder.

Select <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>COPY</span>

Navigate to your <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Program Files/Codemasters/OperationFlashpoint</span> folder.

Select <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>PASTE</span>

It will take a moment as it installs the @wgl5 folder into your OperationFlashpoint folder.

One it has finishes pasting, double click on the @wgl5 to open it.

Inside you will see 5 folders (addons, bin, doc, dta, newdata), and 4 files (install_win2k_XP, install_win98_ME, wgl (icon file), and version (text document).

I've installed win2k_xp when i had the beta of V. 5.0

do I need to install it again?

There seems to be an issue with ofpc.de (h3x.de)'s host.

All its domains are currently unavailable.

Sorry for the inconvience !

We keep you updated.

---

i will reply the other questions later today - i am still in office wink_o.gif

Best. Mod. Ever.

notworthy.gif

I just dont understand what to type in the azimuth field.

The mortar always seem to fire at 5°.

You need to read how to actually use the mortar. Try the WGL5 manual, or look at the section on WGL5 mortar gunnery in our TTP.

I did another AAR of WGL5 action from a session we had on Sunday, this one's about an Escape & Evasion mission we played. You can find it here:

http://dslyecxi.com/shackposts/wgl_escape_and_evasion.html

There seems to be an issue with ofpc.de (h3x.de)'s host.

All its domains are currently unavailable.

Sorry for the inconvience !

We keep you updated.

---

i will reply the other questions later today - i am still in office wink_o.gif

Oh dear... I was really hoping to score some MP missions. Any other place where I could get these?

you can still download the wgl 5 files from another mirror. Look at the first page.

Sorry for the server problems.  sad_o.gif

How do you use the dragoneye UAV? Is there anyway to make it work like the UAV in FDF?

I like WGL 5.0 in terms of the realism.

Would love to see a Unit Replacement mod (like FFUR) combined with it!

The old units looks ugly.

How do you use the dragoneye UAV? Is there anyway to make it work like the UAV in FDF?

read the readme carefully if you are talking about the dragonwarrier UAV. You need to add a line to the description.ext file to make it work. Then just walk up to the UAV and launch.

What a great job you guys did of WGL. Just downloaded and on my way to test it and I am sure I won't be disappointed biggrin_o.gif by your quality work

Cheers

Rotten

read the readme carefully if you are talking about the dragonwarrier UAV. You need to add a line to the description.ext file to make it work. Then just walk up to the UAV and launch.

Alright. I should have read harder. Thanks for the info.