Sign in to follow this  
.kju

WarGames League v.5 (WGL 5) Full Release

nice attitude mate whistle.gif

maybe you want to show at least some screens of our 'major bugs' and try to be helpful wink_o.gif

Thanks, Sanctuary. firefoxlover.gif

Hah, sorry, but I REALLY wanted to use that smiley. I've never seen it before but it's awesome.

Is there any way to fix the sniper rifle's sights? Almost all of them are nearly useless. Most Sights aren't even centered, I know the dragonov and M40 fire slightly to the left.

It's very agrivating to see such an amazing mod have such major bugs.

Any plans to fix them?

Just think of it as being a very windy day whenever you play.

The only thing I'm bugged by his how high the rockets fly compared to the sights. I am always used to aiming just a little bit above any armored targets I have, but now I find myself aiming at the tracks to hit the turret.

Hello everyone. Yes, the optics in WGL5 are wonky at the moment. It has to do with the changes to the field of view. This is indeed something that needs to be fixed. If anyone out there is a optics tweaker wizard, feel free to dabble with WGL5 and see if you can get them back into working order and tell us the needed config changes. That's likely the quickest way at the moment to get things fixed.

Hey.

I don't know if this is a crCTI problem or a WGL problem, but, I was playing the WGL crCTI on Freya cti and I was playing as the Russians. Just before the Russians had cleared Wanaheim of RES fighters a message came up saying the Russians had taken some village. The village was on the other side of the Island and no AI squads were there. A couple minutes later the Russians cleared Wanaheim of RES fighters the town never came under our control. About 28 Russian troops were right beside the town flag, including me, and a BMP but the town never came under our control.

Also, I have ported over WGL cti to Everon but when I start the CTI all of the squad leaders are dead.  help.gif

Quote[/b] ]I don't know if this is a crCTI problem or a WGL problem, but, I was playing the WGL crCTI on Freya cti and I was playing as the Russians

Have i missed the CTI's then? ive looked everywhere just cant find them.

Quote[/b] ]I don't know if this is a crCTI problem or a WGL problem, but, I was playing the WGL crCTI on Freya cti and I was playing as the Russians

Have i missed the CTI's then? ive looked everywhere just cant find them.

wgl crCTI post

I managed to get it working but i need to get the town names right as it says "Argisad captured" when it should say "Tyrone captured". I have been testing out the ported CTI and after an hour of play my Base was surrounded by 20 Resistance Armoured vehicles, seems they all come out to hunt you if you attack their towns, never experienced this with Freya. What should I do?

hm i think its more like a general crCTI problem - best ask at cleanrocks place:

http://cr-ofp.dyndns.org/

your first issue sounds more like a error with town names or mixed marker. we will look into it. please post any further crCTI feedback in our forums thread. ty

hi all, wgl rules, I was wondering where I can get the wgl5 beta, and wgl 4.11?

Why? They're out of date now v5.0 FULL has been released...

can anyone help me change the models base for

wgl_5, i have tried but fail so far. i want to use my favorite addons, for west and east the naval mod pack its fine,

but for res i want to use lobo terrorist, can anyone help to acomplish these please, ill be gratefull for life. thanks

1. Make copy of DMA models config file (OperationFlashpoint\@wgl5\bin\model_definitions\dma_army_models_base.hpp). Change its name, whatever you wish (example custom_models_base.hpp.

2. Open it and find unit you want to replace.

3. Copy your favorite addon into WGL (messy, better to use additional folder, example: @wglcustom/addons)

3. UnPBO your favorite addon.

4. Find unit you are interested in its config.hpp file. Find variable model='somefolder/somemodel.p3d'; in its class definition

5. Replace model variable in your own wgl config model file to chosen one (from point 4th).

6. Open OperationFlashpoint\@wgl5\bin\models_base.hpp

Change

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">//#define DMA_ARMY_MODELS

//#define DMA_NAVAL_MODELS

//#define BIS_MODELS

#define WGL5_MODELS

into:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">//#define DMA_ARMY_MODELS

//#define DMA_NAVAL_MODELS

//#define BIS_MODELS

//#define WGL5_MODELS

#define CUSTOM_MODELS

7. Add to this file

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">#ifdef CUSTOM_MODELS

#define MODEL_DEFINE_ACTIVE

#include "@wgl5\bin\model_definitions\custom_models_base.hpp"

#endif

8. Test it.

If everything done right it should work. Then ypou need to make proper hidden selections and wounds, but the most important is in this list.

After I wrote it, it had to be written in WIKI page, isn't?!

Thanks sanctuary and Q for the fast reply about the lag issue. Gonna try it when I have enough time. smile_o.gif

WGL wiki: Models Base

lower part:

Advanced - How To Make Your Own Config

check that part - its really detailed.

of course one needs to know about configs a bit.

It's for WGL team and players.

Friend of mine (new member of CFOG) wrote a tutorial for WGL AT weapons. Unfortunatly it is in Polish language, but I think you will understand what is most important.

There are pictures HOW TO AIM to hit and above pictures there are distances (usually 100-200-300 meters).

There is much more in text, as comparing to real world, but atm we do not have version in English (and I do not know will have we).

Link: http://cfog.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88

Anybody know if it is possible to play through the CWC campaign at all? I have the modified version for WGL5, but I have trouble. After every other mission, Col. Blake rants me out, so only around 6 missions in I get kicked out. I wasn't killing friendlies and I definetly killed plenty of enemies. Any ideas?

Yes, it is possible to play through the CWC campaign all the way.

Use unmodified version of WGL5.

Apart from not going FF, obey orders.

Oh, as for the AT tutorial.

I find it useless for in the moment of truth I usually whisper to myself sth like "Please God help me now!" then shut my eyes and squize the trigger.

Works 100% nener.gif

@deathsai

hm i have played it twice from the start without problems too.

more details would help a lot.

I've noticed that the A10 LGB is very inaccurate. The stock A10 (LGB) hit on target but the WGL misses by 50 feet everytime.

@coderdfox:

overall or do you mean the AI has problems with the LGBs ?

For first... my congratulations at all members of WGL5, for me is the best real mod of ever.

Can someone help me?

Yesterday I was playing in a wgl5 server, and one guys was speak in OFP radio with different voices...very cool! icon_rolleyes.gif

Is a "gadget" of wgl5, or is a different addons? inlove.gifhuh.gif

your welcome mark82101 smile_o.gif

"we" (a friend of mine) made a russian voice.pbo some time ago.

yet there are other russian voice packages out there too AFAIK. smile_o.gif