Sign in to follow this  
ofp_fan

Flashpoint in the Falklands: Dead?

I would also like to know what Welsh Territorial Army are doing at Tidworth?

I am Huey btw.

Guest RKSL-Rock

Going slightly back on topic:

As both Jaguar and I are part of the Flashpoint in the Falklands Team we can assure anyone that’s inclined to believe this kind of crap that the FLK mod is far from dead and is currently VERY busy working away to a full release.

Go check the FLK website at:

http://www.flashpoint1982.co.uk/

And the Update thread:

Official BIS Forum Thread

This thread is fun yay.gif. We should do this more often. I volunteer to make the next fake member who flames a mod. I say we go after DMA next, as they keep releasing great stuff for us. IT MUST STOP nener.gif.

so...

On the 1st March 2006 The Royal Welsh formed as the new Welsh Regiments of the Prince of Wales Division. Formally the Royal Welsh Fusiliers, The Royal Regiment of Wales and The Royal Welsh Regiment (TA). A Drumhead Sevice took place in St Davids Hall Cardiff. Members of all three Battalions attended. The Colonel of The Regiment announced that Her Majesty The Queen would take up the appointment of Colonel In Chief.

You say you are Sgt. Jones R.W.R (2nd) Battalion (A)company. RWR is TA and RWR is now a part of The Royal Welsh as of 01/03/06. Where do you "think" you fit in?

CCF or ACF?

You deserve no answers.

I would like to know who your contact is. Is it you, by any chance? Want a bit more attention?

I wouldn't be suprised if this was a regular forum member using another account because they haven't got the balls to stir up trouble or to ask these questions with their own name.

It doesn't take 4 years? Tell me how you know this, when NO full mod covering as many units creating all of the content from scratch has been released yet? I await the mod that you obviously have finished.

No actually im a sergeant in the British Army and i dont like your U.K.F as you like to call yourself's me and a few of my fellow comrades dont think you should be doing that.

You want to wear that uniform or even play as a british soldier you should earn the right, the right being, serve as a british soldier and not a virtual one, now i have been reserching these litlle "clangs" only the British ones and me and my comrades are very unhappy about this. So i suggest you come down to Tidworth to see me and my platoon because we would love to meet your team and have a little chat with you.

P.S wear protection if you are coming down.

Very Upset.

Sgt. Jones R.W.R (2nd) Battalion (A)company.

A-HAHAHAHAHA rofl.gif

"I know, lets flame the UKF team for being the only decent, hardk working (modern) UK-based mod, purely because they're creating virtual content of real-life kit!"

What the hell were you smoking? You think they don't have the right to create content purely because they're not in the military (some of them may be, I honestly don't know)...So, by that logic, I can't model guns because I'm not a firearm myself....n00b.

You deserve no answers.

I would like to know who your contact is. Is it you, by any chance? Want a bit more attention?

I wouldn't be suprised if this was a regular forum member using another account because they haven't got the balls to stir up trouble or to ask these questions with their own name.

It doesn't take 4 years? Tell me how you know this, when NO full mod covering as many units creating all of the content from scratch has been released yet? I await the mod that you obviously have finished.

No actually im a sergeant in the British Army and i dont like your U.K.F as you like to call yourself's me and a few of my fellow comrades dont think you should be doing that.

You want to wear that uniform or even play as a british soldier you should earn the right, the right being, serve as a british soldier and not a virtual one, now i have been reserching these litlle "clangs" only the British ones and me and my comrades are very unhappy about this. So i suggest you come down to Tidworth to see me and my platoon because we would love to meet your team and have a little chat with you.

P.S wear protection if you are coming down.

Very Upset.

Sgt. Jones R.W.R (2nd) Battalion (A)company.

A-HAHAHAHAHA rofl.gif

"I know, lets flame the UKF team for being the only decent, hardk working (modern) UK-based mod, purely because they're creating virtual content of real-life kit!"

What the hell were you smoking? You think they don't have the right to create content purely because they're not in the military (some of them may be, I honestly don't know)...So, by that logic, I can't model guns because I'm not a firearm myself....n00b.

that was a good one jackal biggrin_o.gif

good fun smile_o.gif. better than that william blog all day long.

cant you make a new one and call it. ofp_fan blag.

like the "me and my comrades bit", a little added easteregg ,love it

is he eastern or is he a film watcher?. all good. keep up the fun smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]P.S wear protection if you are coming down

That's a little creepy, it sounds like he’s propositioning you for sex.

Quote[/b] ]P.S wear protection if you are coming down

That's a little creepy, it sounds like he’s propositioning you for sex.

I am not a sheep.

BTW I think we found his job role....here.

Dear ofp-fan,

when you would have spent the time you needed to open this thread and talk shit to just check our website http://www.flashpoint1982.co.uk/ or the official Falkands thread on these forums you'd have find an answer to your question. The way your acting in this forum is really childish and disrespectfull towards other members. And I doubt you ever had contact with a member of the Falklands mod.

PS:Why is this totally useless thread still open? Perhaps we should have a pinned thread in ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION explaining to all the newbies and kiddies...

...why Addons/Mods take so much time to complete

...and why it's not possible to publish reliable release dates for non-commercial Addons/Mods.

Hes slaggin off UKF and saying their wannabes, but arnt half of you UKF boys actually FROM the armed forces in one way or another? crazy_o.gif

And I also reckon hes a nipper wannabe wink_o.gif

This goes for all addons being made with what he said (And Jackal, I totally agree with what you said tounge2.gif )

I make WW2 addons, yet I wasnt in WW2, does that now mean I cant make them? does it also mean the members of the falklands team cant do a mod on the falklands because they wernt in the war? does it also mean that I cant make a mod about carrots because....I myself am not a carrot? huh.gif

Wildo tounge2.gif

The best way to close his mouth is to ignore him. Let the mods decide the fate of this topic and maybe ofp-fan's one too.

Klavan

Reminds me of this.

If he'd been a real sergeant, then I am certain he would have wanted to mirror Windsor Davies' performance rofl.gif

The best way to close his mouth is to ignore him. Let the mods decide the fate of this topic and maybe ofp-fan's one too.

Klavan

Let's keep it open. I am amused and I am probably not the only one ...

Klavan

Let's keep it open. I am amused and I am probably not the only one ...

Yo ucan say that again tounge2.gif

Wildo

I'm just curious now as to whether this "ofp_fan" is a duplicate account of someone else (i have my strong suspicions), or yet another person (please god let it all be the same person, there cant be two of them in the world) with the same traits as who i think it is.

If it is a duplicate, then thats a bannable offence right there.

CCF or ACF?

rofl.gif  rofl.gif

i must admit ofp-fan is acting shamefully if he is in HMFs ...even for the cadet forces wink_o.gif

and is unneedingly slagging british fans of OFP off because he is literally say british units should not be OFP

FLK and UKF have made and are making not only the best british armed forces units in OFP... but the only british armed forces units in OFP... and there should be at least some proudness in that.

PS: i forgot RKSL, sorry smile_o.gif

in fact ofp-fan need to think of a new because he is not living up to his name  mad_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

ofp_fan, The first page of this topic is the best read I've had on this board for years. Keep it up. icon_rolleyes.gif

hazmatt you forgot NIM. mad_o.giftounge2.gif

This is great for a laugh, hope it doesnt get locked. rofl.gif

Duplicate accounts are not allowed, both are now post restricted, trolling is also not allowed so get back under your bridge please.