Sign in to follow this  
ofp_fan

Flashpoint in the Falklands: Dead?

Is this true that the Falkland war MOD is dead because i heard off a reliable source that this MOD is dead i wouldnt be suprised because converting a game does not take four years huh.gif

But i also heard this from the same source that the Team is to lazy and are to busy watching films not from me from the source but i want to know if this is true.

Regards Ofp_fan.

You deserve no answers.

I would like to know who your contact is. Is it you, by any chance? Want a bit more attention?

I wouldn't be suprised if this was a regular forum member using another account because they haven't got the balls to stir up trouble or to ask these questions with their own name.

It doesn't take 4 years? Tell me how you know this, when NO full mod covering as many units creating all of the content from scratch has been released yet? I await the mod that you obviously have finished.

duuuuuuuuude i aint asking to get flamed im asking a question

when will this mod be done.

Well done, you won the "Most <s>Creative</s> Annoying Way to Ask for a Release Date" award. Unfortunatly there is no such award, so I think you should just be banned instead.

Why didn't you say you just wanted a release date? Obviously we'd tell you straight away the exact date which we've known from the start and have only been keeping to ourselves so that people would ask us for it! icon_rolleyes.gif

duuuuuuuuude i aint asking to get flamed im asking a question

when will this mod be done.

00862mv.jpg

You deserve no answers.

I would like to know who your contact is. Is it you, by any chance? Want a bit more attention?

I wouldn't be suprised if this was a regular forum member using another account because they haven't got the balls to stir up trouble or to ask these questions with their own name.

It doesn't take 4 years? Tell me how you know this, when NO full mod covering as many units creating all of the content from scratch has been released yet? I await the mod that you obviously have finished.

No actually im a sergeant in the British Army and i dont like your U.K.F as you like to call yourself's me and a few of my fellow comrades dont think you should be doing that.

You want to wear that uniform or even play as a british soldier you should earn the right, the right being, serve as a british soldier and not a virtual one, now i have been reserching these litlle "clangs" only the British ones and me and my comrades are very unhappy about this. So i suggest you come down to Tidworth to see me and my platoon because we would love to meet your team and have a little chat with you.

P.S wear protection if you are coming down.

Very Upset.

Sgt. Jones R.W.R (2nd) Battalion (A)company.

So i suggest you come down to Tidworth to see me and my platoon because we would love to meet your team and have a little chat with you.

That is why teams don't give out releasedates, because people like you exist rofl.gif

I read this kind of garbage all the time on football forums, with "real hooligans" that'll beat the "living crap out of everybody" if they don't get what they want. Boooooring icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
No actually im a sergeant in the British Army and i dont like your U.K.F as you like to call yourself's me and a few of my fellow comrades dont think you should be doing that.

You want to wear that uniform or even play as a british soldier you should earn the right, the right being, serve as a british soldier and not a virtual one, now i have been reserching these litlle "clangs" only the British ones and me and my comrades are very unhappy about this. So i suggest you come down to Tidworth to see me and my platoon because we would love to meet your team and have a little chat with you.

Very Upset.

OK i'll bite. "Sgt. Jones R.W.R (2nd) Battalion (A)company." which regiment?

Why do i ask? Well you sound just like a little kid pretending and you seem to be using the US Army designation and not the Bristish way of describing a your unit... Which would normally include a regiment well before even mentioning a company.

As a former member of HM Forces i find your post both amusing and insulting. If you are going to slag off a decent Addon Team or Teams and make up fantasy land stories atleast try to make it convincing.

This thread wins the day ! good laugh biggrin_o.gif

How did UKF get into this anyhow, Sgt Walter "Mitty" Jones?

What grounds do you have for issuing out slander and threats against us, i'd like to know. Come down and meet you and your colleagues, and wear protection? Pfft....grow up...

Argh! No don't shout lock the topic! This is an awesome thread. biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Damn, why did you have to make fun of this topic before I got the chance? tounge2.gif

Anyways - Ye gave me a good laugh, now please no more trolling? smile_o.gif

Okay, at least wait for a mod to have a go at him before you ask for it locking.  tounge2.gif

Very Upset.

OK i'll bite. "Sgt. Jones R.W.R (2nd) Battalion (A)company."  which regiment?

Why do i ask?  Well you sound just like a little kid pretending and you seem to be using the US Army designation and not the Bristish way of describing a your unit...  Which would normally include a regiment well before even mentioning a company.

As a former member of HM Forces i find your post both amusing and insulting.  If you are going to slag off a decent Addon Team or Teams and make up fantasy land stories atleast try to make it convincing.

R.W.R = Royal Welsh Regiment wink_o.gif

Ever thought about not using it if you don't like it?

Im not one to get involved but i know how time consuming making a mod from scratch is, and i can assure you the majority of time is spent is on researching material to insure historically correct units and objects, if you do not know anything about making addons or spending time making them i would seriously consider rephrasing your attitude on these forums, from my personnel view.

A mod is ready when it is deemed ready, if you look in sky, there is a big bright yellow thing called the sun, funnily enough we revolve around that, not you or anyone else asking for mods to be released.

Smiley

You deserve no answers.

Very Upset.

Please P:UKF members do not rise to this.

I have sent a PM.

Your post also goes against OPSEC if you are not a walt.

Guest RKSL-Rock
R.W.R = Royal Welsh Regiment wink_o.gif

Ah missed that one tounge2.gif Still think he's a little nipper pretending though.

Careful now Smiley, he'll now threaten NI mod with "the lads" coming around to beat your team up too. icon_rolleyes.gif

You deserve no answers.

Very Upset.

Dude, what are you talking about?? confused_o.gif

This is a game and stuff get's created for it. The fact that british equipment is also being released is because we also like to use that. I haven't seen an american soldier oppose all the american stuff that's being released (or the original contents of the game).

People don't 'serve' as a digital british soldiers and even the thought of it is rediculous. They play games and like to play OFP with a group of people.

The fact you are now insulting a forum-member and are threathening him is already stupid enough. But that you do so in the name of your entire platoon is an insult to the platoonmembers that know nothing about this and want nothing to do with this! As a sgt you should know better. You show insulting behaviour and you use your status as a Sgt to back it up. I love to hear what you commanding officer has to say about that.

Frostbite out

If you are found to be genuine I will see about sending an email to your CO and RSM as you are a disgrace, a discredit certainly to my ten year service. However I suspect you are just a wannabe.

Fuck it, I had something else here, but I'll just say this instead;

If you really are a soldier in the British Army, grow up. You're putting us all to shame, HMF and Civvies alike.