el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

Here`s a good one

:D:D

guess is a typical republican philosophy.

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

That is amazing, now i want to build one.

Though im not entirely sure how he did that firing mechanism though, would take a while before i figured that out myself. :p

EDIT: Failed. Going to need something stronger to pull back the 'firing mechanism', the rubber band i had wasn't good enough. Also i need more blocks, though the rainbow gun i had so far looked fabulous. :p

Edited by NeMeSiS

May not be on topic, but here is a true story:

Operation Storm, Croatia, 1995. I was on guard duty, 1 AM.

I found a good place where no-one could see me, but I could see everything in my perimeter.

After a while, I heard a noise in front of me, very close. It was almost full moon, but I couldn't see anybody or anything, and the noise was just a few meters away and getting closer.

I was ready to fire (some guys fired on cows or pigs), when I saw something moving in the grass.

It was a hedgehog.

It passed me, and when I thought it would move along, suddenly that little bugger sank it's teeth in the army jacket I was wearing, and started to pull with all it's strenght.

What could I do? I put my hand under it's belly and gently turned it on it's back. Then it finally went on it's way.

That little hedgehog gave me a few gray hairs. :)

Edited by Kernriver

fantastic work with Operation Storm,

pozdrav iz njemacke^^

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIehtCNgvrQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIehtCNgvrQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL :D Edited by Pauld

@Pauld

We have better dancing videos in Arma. :D ;)

fantastic work with Operation Storm,

pozdrav iz njemacke^^

Thanks, Tonci87.

Pozdrav iz Hrvatske. :)

l_977fec2a66157d953fe94329f08eb7a3.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

FranceMotivationalPoster.jpg

619200820544PM_american_fat_soldier.jpg

Edited by Big Mac
Image was slightly too big

img1897e.jpg

made of LEGO

there is LEGO exhibition in Warsaw, i just took this one photo, but there are also tanks, apc, ifv etc. etc.

This should be a fucking joke.

What the...? Is that for real? Isn't the whole purpose with old-school boot camp to fuse the squads together by collective punishment and joint effort? To brutalize the mind and endurance of the soldiers so that they are prepared to cope with battlefield-conditions?

How will that kind of training help them prepare for several weeks at a time with little sleep and limited food, as actual war very well might cause (say if war with Iran would become actual)?

Sure, to tone down the yelling is one thing. One should be able to make soldiers comply without constant yelling. But to soften friggin everything is like intentionally making the military worse.

If USA is having such troubles with 'expensive soldiers' (i.e. high training costs per soldier), wouldn't it be like... smarter to make them good as well, so that you get value for the money, instead of sending even more of them home in body bags, or with cronic injuries?