el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

Must be some airforce guy...

The USAF is going the same way by adopting a new blue camo uniform. tounge_o.gif

To blend in with their airplanes? rock.gif

The USAF is going the same way by adopting a new blue camo uniform. tounge_o.gif

To blend in with their airplanes?  rock.gif

I think the idea is to be unnoticed when jumping out of your plane... But it only works if the enemy doesn't see that huge parachute above you. tounge_o.gif

Wonder if that turban is part of the camo. biggrin_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

That is quite a retarded statement. Sikh's wear a Turban because in their set of beliefs, hair is sacred and therefore never ever cut it off. Rather than having it fly all over the place, they wrap it into a Turban.

There is a smaller version of it which the Indian cricket team wears, but it isn't as popular.

Please do not knock Indian Turbans. I have a fair number of Indian friends and find such a comment rather deragatory. Even if it does offend your idea of clothing style, there is no need to put it down like that.

Ex-RoNiN

I also heard that it is sacred ceremony to wash their hair. Correct me if i'm wrong.

To blend in with their airplanes?  rock.gif

I think the idea is to be unnoticed when jumping out of your plane... But it only works if the enemy doesn't see that huge parachute above you. tounge_o.gif

Parachutes made of plastic foil biggrin_o.gif

soldier.jpg Hmmm, Couldn't take it?

-------------------------------------------------------

tankpark.jpg

tounge_o.gif I hope onone was in that car.

-------------------------------------------------------

low.jpg

LOL That picture with the shark is pretty old and a fake. The text says it's real, but that's nonsense! The British don't have Blackhawks. wink_o.gif

LOL That picture with the shark is pretty old and a fake. The text says it's real, but that's nonsense! The British don't have Blackhawks. wink_o.gif

And sharks that big...

Shit i thought the last pic the girl was holding a TV cam some wierd one , then i saw the back side to it , its an AA missile right?

Shit i thought the last pic the girl was holding a TV cam some wierd one , then i saw the back side to it , its an AA missile right?

Indeed it is......But as if that's not a toy you wish you had when you were a kid! tounge_o.gif

That girl reminds me of starship troopers... its becoming true!!! except for all the bugs and nonsense..