Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

LEM (Polish publisher) delayed ArmA's release date to 24 November. It isn't good message for rest waiting players of 10 November release date. Still we don't know reason of delayed.

EDIT: Sorry for month's error sad_o.gif

well its not a real scare yet , i think the early novenmber dates where a lil optimistic , as long as the late november dates remain ok, all should be good. lem probably just waiting on the localised polish stringables thats all. bis prolly got a bit busy when 505 came with there bid smile_o.gif.

Possible but this is only rumour before public LEM's press release. I hope ArmA will be release in this year.

P.S: Elevation-Numbers on the contour-lines *wink wink

Yay, my tactical planning has more useful info! inlove.gif

http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek....fg1.jpg

BoYA! We have INSTRUMENT PANELS!! Nice. The HUD is still mysteriously missing.. With the looks of things, I'd say we have some awesome surprises left in store!

yay.gifyay.gif

Quote[/b] ]BoYA! We have INSTRUMENT PANELS!!

Not more than in OFP.

Panels don´t look interactive and artificial horizon isn´t really revolutionary wink_o.gif

lol not to be negative here but those red and yellow buttons above the two TV display's looks terrible, eg slanted, smudges colour. but thats what mods are for wink_o.gif

1st - Not done yet.

2nd - Very well could be interactive, don't know.

3rd - Not done yet.  tounge2.gif

Edit: read my sig wink_o.gif

yeah the picks give us a good insight to the possible final product. i hope that the symbol on the back of the helemt in the chopper shot is alterable. that would be sweet.

That is a tankie (crewperson), you do know that, right? I have no idea how you guys can say this when I can barely see the guys in the picture. They look exactly the same to me (allowing for the new crewperson model, who seems to have exactly the same IBA and fatigues, just a different helmet).

Way too far away to be making those kind of statements.

That is a tankie (crewperson), you do know that, right? I have no idea how you guys can say this when I can barely see the guys in the picture. They look exactly the same to me (allowing for the new crewperson model, who seems to have exactly the same IBA and fatigues, just a different helmet).

Way too far away to be making those kind of statements.

I was about to say I could only see his head then I took a closer look and I see the back of him. tounge2.gif

And I agree with Cam here that guy to far away I can't even tell if there is a camo pattern on him other than 1 color of desert brown.

EDIT: I was looking at the guy in the m113 turret whoops.

I can say with complete certainty that the soldier in that picture is using 708 color desert camouflage. And it really matters that we all know this too, by the way.

708.gif

I can say with complete certainty that the soldier in that picture is using 708 color desert camouflage. And it really matters that we all know this too, by the way.

thats some powerful stuff rofl.gif

Is it me or did BIS retexture the South Sahrani soldiers?

http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek....fg3.jpg

Seems like the body armor, and possibly the uniforms are different.

Looks like camo is changed to 6-color desert...they look like current Iraqi security forces IMO.

that looks pretty naff...is that the sega mega drive version yay.gif

Nice to see the tank crews..hmm..okay so..Judging from that image it may be a south sahrani soldier wearing a different type of uniform like a shirt so to say..the arms look off color from the rest of as also shown blatantly in the image provided by blackdog~ Of course it could simply be a shadow type as the legs match the arms but not the chest,body armor perhaps? Who knows.

Most likely or rather hopefully it is a Group-ID or call-sign as already said.

Already in VBS i think. Very Very Very Very useful.

Assignment Screen:

A:"What group is Group 1" B:"Where is Group 1" A:"The last slot"

B:"Oh,you mean Group Pink" A:"Uhm.. nvm, Do you know what that group is?" B:"Uhm.. no,OFP randomly assigns those Group Ids you know" A: "DAAAAMNNN YYYOUUUU BISSSSS!!!!!!!"

At which point you look forward to Armed Assault smile_o.gif where one then at least can explain in the briefing what the Callsigns stand for.

Alpha Six = Squad 1,Alpha Red = Helicopter group and so on.

P.S: Elevation-Numbers on the contour-lines *wink wink

As already said, it's just a description field. It was in OFP, it's just so that the mission editor can see a description when he moves the mouse over the unit. It has no effect on the mission.

yeah i was starting to wonder if the south sahrani troops would look the same as the us troops for a while.. tounge2.gif

Gives you an insight on how the AI works.

Agent AI - 78.2 mb (Right click and Save As..)

But please don't whine if this AI doesn't include in ArmA, it's not the same "game"/program. And try not to discuss the program from which this movie clip is from,

this is strictly ArmA-related I'm talking about.

Enjoy the clip smile_o.gif

Cool vid. I just hope the AI is agressive enough to shoot at you so one man can't take down entire squads while they are seeking cover as in ofp.