Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

For it I have spread: --Armed Assault have a Publisher (:D) -- if it is to be read, nevertheless, fantastically.

There is the worse than that, ArchangelSKT

edit: @ofpforum, press the Link^^ wink_o.gif -> Forbidden

Quote[/b] ]The multiplayer portion has been significantly ramped up from Operation Flashpoint, including both a heavily beefed up set of gameplay elements and a brand-new cooperative mode. How the co-op works is that players can undertake the entire campaign together with an undetermined amount of players (we were told the only limit would depend on the multiplayer server hardware), and the only limiting factor is that players must first have beaten a campaign mission alone before they can play one cooperatively.

Yeah, baby!  biggrin_o.gif

Edit: hasty bad quotes

Quote[/b] ]Bohemia has already begun talks with mod makers in the community to convert the most popular mods over to the new format for release.

I wonder what are these mods and does this mean some mod team have the converting tools available already.

@ June 05 2006,16:43)]
Quote[/b] ]Bohemia has already begun talks with mod makers in the community to convert the most popular mods over to the new format for release.

I wonder what are these mods and does this mean some mod team have the converting tools available already.

An interesting question indeed...

probably just an extension to the workshop interview where they mentioned, select mod makers would be given advanced info and tools etc. ? .

Old one m8, just like the one with the time slowed down...posted some time ago on ofp.info together with the 160mb vid...

to get rid of jaggies ?

AA is rather useless other than to get rid of jagged edges,I never found much use in it to be honest,whats a few pixel edges hurt,and don't forget,what we have seen has been wip,they may or may not include it,in which case you'll just have to live with it.

Damn the typos are bad lately..

to get rid of jaggies ?

AA is rather useless other than to get rid of jagged edges,I never found much use in it to be honest,whats a few pixel edges hurt,and don't forget,what we have seen has been wip,they may or may not include it,in which case you'll jave have to live with it.

...drool

i'll let the more senior forum members reply to that post.

to get rid of jaggies ?

AA is rather useless other than to get rid of jagged edges,I never found much use in it to be honest,whats a few pixel edges hurt,and don't forget,what we have seen has been wip,they may or may not include it,in which case you'll just have to live with it.

Damn the typos are bad lately..

Yeah FSAA is "useless" when it makes object edges look more realistic, it also helps a lot with objects looking clearer that are far away in the distance.

I suppose it depends whether you've got square eyes or not!  rofl.gif

As for me I like my FSAA! I've just been playing GRAW and they haven't even included this yet, although there is mention of including it with a new patch this month! Without FSAA even on higher resolutions, I find those moving pixels and jagged lines bloody anoying!  tounge2.gif   ... And on top of that it hurts my eyes after a long time playing!

Guest Ti0n3r

vel6il.jpg

But this ain't no palm trees rofl.gif

wink_o.gif

A friend of mine(WildGoose) recently purchased a trackIR and this is what he noticed in the game profile settings.

Pic here

sorry above 100kb, go there

JESUS MAN !!! you gave me an heart attack, i thought it was on ya hard drive smile_o.gif. nice find, they can run (well bit wierd run in mp). but they cant hide smile_o.gif. btw ya pics over 100 kb ,u will get hammered smile_o.gif.

Guest Ti0n3r

lol

ArmA Demo = 75% done WIP version? That's my guees yay.gif

It was there default Mr. Marcel :P Download the software and see for yourself.

... dunno why I remebered that in some earlies press pages were mentioned something about commander in multiplayer wich is not actualy ingame but something like he has 3d or 2d map and control squads and so ... huh.gif,

at least can someone verify this ... just for me to be sure that i'm not going crazy. smile_o.gif