Sign in to follow this  
spad

FOR WH40K fan

i have the ork and the necron rofl.gif

no it is a joke sorry rofl.gif

vehicles easy, but the boys are hard to put in ofp

Make da boyz vehicles, like mini mechs! That'd be all like: pistols.gifbanghead.gifgoodnight.gifband.giffirefoxlover.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifnotworthy.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

(I mean, actually make the actual soldiers actual vehicles, actually)

Well they don't need to classify da boyz as vehicles, they can just use the man class. But they need to make completely new anims for them (literally for everything)... And that is a shitload amount of work. whistle.gif

I see that the irony was lost... Whatever, but you'll have to include da Orkses at some point, SPQR unt spad. I mean, like, y'know, they're one of the biggest teams? Only eventually, though. Like what I said ages ago, one release now, a massively improved one in 2010...

Sorry, it's a habit of mine... It drives me mad when I don't see a post for a whole day... especially on the eve of this mod's release, I'm especially tense. It may seem odd, but I've been building this up so much with my friends and co-workers and we're all so worked up about it's release it is hard to keep from going nuts. Take cares! goodnight.gif

Yes all your doign is spammign the fucking topic!

Not posting for one day is NORMAL, give them a break!

Jesus your like a small child "I want this, I want that NOW"

Patience is a virtue!

AND GO SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE

Wildo mad_o.gif

"Sticking up" like you are is a form of childish ass kissing for the moderators, as if they'll give you some special privileges. Spad and the folks made it quite clear that they enjoy the attention from their fans and each time you Counter-Strike brats have made those same posts, they've given you a basic reprimand. My comments about no posts for a day was meant to be humorous, if you haven’t blown your allowance on another Xbox game, "you should purchase yourself a sense of humor". Believe what you will rodent, whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll be looking forward to your next flame, something about my mother, or my age I'm sure...Until then, Spad said he made us a promise and he intends to keep it, we're just goofing around until such time and clearly they don't mind. If patience is such a virtue for you, why don't you show some toward the impatient people you hypocrite... jeeze, you Christians sometimes... goodnight.gif

P.S. If anything, you show the impatience. Things have been going smoothly, people have made their posts, made their jokes, good or lame... and all is well and happy. Then you and your "l33t Xbox pals" come along and suddenly it's a big deal. Your inability to accept others who are nothing like, nor would ever want to be like, you is definitely a measure of your character. The impatience being, you probably hate every post that ISN'T a link to download the mod. Go rack up some more points for your Xbox card so you'll feel less inadequate. Anyway, sorry Spad and the DEV team if I've broken some anti-flame war rules, my hats off to you guys once again, and yes, I'm butt kissing, just not actually expecting anything in return for it whistle.gif

Quit spamming and quit the long winded reasons why you think its ok to spam.

If you have nothing to offer the thread...go find somewhere else to post.

I love the work you WH40K guys are doing, and I hope to see a release soon. smile_o.gif

Abs

Tolderian the forum rules clearly state that spamming and abusive comments are not tolerated on these forums. Please refrain.

Normally I'm always polite at the forum but I have to say it:

Tolerian WTF is wrong with you, you have an ADHD (ill that make a person very energic, but it's too much energy so this person begin to destroy things, hurt people and pist off people, but I didn't know that there is an Web version of ADHD).

Control yourself man . confused_o.gif

Just one more thing: Is there really much to say that isn't spamming this close to a release? Even THIS could be considered spamming (but isn't. Why? Because I said so).

Anyway, so this DEFINITELY isn't spam, I'll say one thing:

spamanm.gif

rofl.gif

No offence, SPQR and Spad. Nice work.

I must say i am really looking forward to the release, looks like great stuff.

(btw mr.who, would you keep learning disorders out of this please, thank you)

Was just about to post a reply to Tolderian (sp?) untill I saw Placebo and Fubar lurking about so have refrained, will solve dispute via PM tounge2.gif

Wildo

Alright, sorry about the abusive comments.  Timblesink is right though, how can it be spamming so close to the release.   If nothing else, we only post frequently.  Spad made a short joke about adding Orks and Necrons with lotso smilies... is such spam or "something to offer the thread"?   No, nor is it wrong.   Sorry Mr. WHO, I'm working on it, I promise.   Sorry to the moderators for the trouble I've brewed, sorry AGAIN CanadianTerrorist, you did ask nicely the first time.   All I'm saying is, if what I post is spam, so should "looking forward to the release".   In summation... SORRY everyone I am indeed sorry for "spamming".   I'll try to work on it... just saying, if you've got a problem with it, there are better and more pleasant ways to ask without using all the "fuck, ass, shithead, etc."   THAT is what pisses people off, and that is what started the argument.

I'll get better, promise  thumbs-up.gif  wink_o.gif

How could you have ever spammed with only 24 posts? I realise my post count is probably less, but that's not the point.

okay lets try and forget this little icident and carry one with the disscusshion

i just been reading the ciphes cain series of books and the idea cam to me for an iperial guard campaing (after the realesing the mod of course rofl.gif ) about on of his victories or campang to run as far waway from the battle as quickly as he could

any way

what air units will be relesd in the first back

Commisar Kain is hilarious, I loved the one book I read about it (well most of it, I got sidetracked and havn't gotten back to it yet).   I am usually bubbling with ideas for mods, especially when I played the Evolution Mod for Freelancer, but this mod seems to cover everything folks want pretty well.   Any ideas that I could devise past that would probably be something the engine couldn't handle... like, I dunno, a functioning large destroyer or battleship for each race that could launch fighters or Space Marine Drop pods.   I know those functions are plausible for Battlefield 1942, but there's already a battlefield 40k mod in production, I think... they don't quite update as often, but cest la vie.